Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Autumn in Malvern Park

Solihull

in the county of West Midlands

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

What's your weather like today? 2

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 17:14 on 19th December 2009
Wow, you lot in the USA sure know how to have snow don't you? More snow coming for us with the temperature as you would expect freeeeeeezing! Roll on spring I say!!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
Posted at 18:02 on 19th December 2009

Yes, our East Coast gals are getting hammered today.  Stay inside girls, break out the cookie sheets and enjoy the view with a hot cuppa.  Hope your power stays on and that you enjoy the white Christmas atmosphere.

Kahu
Kahu
Posted at 22:35 on 19th December 2009

Would you believe it ..... we're getting snow!

Mind you its on the high alpine passes down south. Here its 22°C windy and cloudy.

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
Posted at 08:28 on 20th December 2009

How exciting Kahu - we had a dusting of snow last night too - the boys want to go out in it now!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:38 on 20th December 2009
Blue sky from pillar to post and the sun shining! Very cold, ice on the roads but we can cope with this!! (Sorry Ruth) beautiful England!!! Lol
Urmimala Singh
Urmimala Singh
Posted at 12:38 on 20th December 2009
We are having rather a warm winter here in Kolkata(eastern India) where I live.Temperatures around 25-29C in the daytime and 15-18C at night.So if anyone gets tired of the cold and snow just pack your bags and come to India.This is the best time!
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 13:15 on 20th December 2009

It is a beautiful morning here with the sun shining on all the snow! Our total count is 18 inches!! Now to shovel! Yell

Is 24 degrees F and the windchill is 14. Wind is W at 9 mph. Where did I put those long johns? Sealed (That's me shivering!!) 

Kahu
Kahu
Posted at 23:35 on 20th December 2009
On 20th December 2009 12:38, urmimala singh wrote:
We are having rather a warm winter here in Kolkata(eastern India) where I live.Temperatures around 25-29C in the daytime and 15-18C at night.So if anyone gets tired of the cold and snow just pack your bags and come to India.This is the best time!
Excuse my ignorance Urimala, but is Kolkata what used to be known as Calcutta?
Urmimala Singh
Urmimala Singh
Posted at 04:51 on 21st December 2009
Yes Kahu.Calcutta is now Kolkata just like Bombay is now Mumbai.Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:50 on 22nd December 2009
On 21st December 2009 04:51, urmimala singh wrote:
Yes Kahu.Calcutta is now Kolkata just like Bombay is now Mumbai.Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

See, you learn something new every day on POE don't you? Thank you Urmimala and Kahu.

Weather here today..........not nice! Snow, ice, no salt on the roads, police towing your car away and then charging you, cold, more snow, more ice, more frost! Time to take a holiday, but hang on a minute which airport is open? Ah, perhaps we shall stay at home after all!