Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Wollaton road in Beeston, Nottinghamshire

Beeston

in the county of Nottinghamshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

hi does any one church gresley ????

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Vikki Bispham
Vikki Bispham
quotePosted at 22:38 on 10th June 2009
hi my name is vikki im looking into my family history and alot of them are from church gresley derbyshire as people on this site are really good at taking pictures is any one out there willin to help me by takin some pictures for me of churchers & grave stones of my family ????? if your willin to help me my e-mail address is stickycrazy@hotmail.co.uk . willin to pay a small fee for each picture . this is no joke thank you for your time . 
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:50 on 10th June 2009

Hi Vikki welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, it's a great website and forum and you will meet many people who will be prepared to help. However, you could start by typing Church Gresley into the 'Search Box' that you will find on every POE page. I did it for you in fact and so all you need to do now is copy n paste the following link to start the ball rolling so to speak.

http://www.picturesofengland.com/England/Derbyshire/Church_Gresley      Good luck!
Vikki Bispham
Vikki Bispham
quotePosted at 23:57 on 10th June 2009
thank you for that .
Vikki Bispham
Vikki Bispham
quotePosted at 00:10 on 11th June 2009
On 10th June 2009 22:38, vikki bispham wrote:
hi my name is vikki im looking into my family history and alot of them are from church gresley derbyshire as people on this site are really good at taking pictures is any one out there willin to help me by takin some pictures for me of churchers & grave stones of my family ????? if your willin to help me my e-mail address is stickycrazy@hotmail.co.uk . willin to pay a small fee for each picture . this is no joke thank you for your time . 

i live in nottinghamshire , im seekin help of any one in the areas of church gresley , castle gresley , any one live near york road in church gresley who will be willing to take some pictures of the church and some stones . im a member on ancestry.co.uk researching my family history i know the people info of the grave stones i need so it
Jennifer Brooke
Jennifer Brooke
quotePosted at 20:48 on 19th September 2014
I live down the road but you have probly sorted this now as i notice it's an old thread
 Please login to post to this thread...