Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bishop's Waltham Palace Ruins

Bishop's Waltham

in the county of Hampshire

St Helen's Church, Tarporley

Tarporley

in the county of Cheshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Add a Preserved Railway.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Terry Pardy
Terry Pardy
quotePosted at 10:03 on 10th August 2009
There does not seem to be heading for Preserved Railways in the Attractions listing. Perhaps they go somewhere else?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Terry Pardy
Terry Pardy
quotePosted at 21:48 on 10th August 2009
I have just seen that there is a 'picture tour' of Trains and Railways' but can't find it under Attractions' - where do I upload photos? Help!
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 22:14 on 10th August 2009
Hi Terry---you haven't said which Heritage Railway you were looking to contribute photos for? From your picture locations, perhaps the West Somerset Railway which has its' own page, as also does The Mid-Hants Railway, for example.
Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 06:59 on 11th August 2009
I have had the same problem in the past with the Severn Valley railway - not sure whether it is on there now. What I tend to do is put the place the railway photo was taken - eg. today I am going to load one for Severn Valley Railway in the Highley location where I took it at the weekend.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:04 on 11th August 2009
The thing to do is to put your pictures in the appropriate location. However, before I approve them I look at what the picture is about, where it is, content etc. If I notice something as suggested above ie Severn Valley Railway but the location Highley has been used, I then look for Severn Valley Railway and move it if appropriate. If the location/attraction is not there, I still approve the pictures but ask Chris and Sarah to create a 'new' location, so although initially it may go to Highley it will soon be moved to Severn Valley Railway. Hope that helps a little, but do try to determine the correct title and description when submitting your pictures. Thanks members!
 Please login to post to this thread...