Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Broadstairs Beach, 2013, just before a brief rain-storm.

Broadstairs

a Seaside Town in the county of Kent

Hartington

Hartington

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

People.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Rob Martin.
Rob Martin.
quotePosted at 03:38 on 30th December 2009
My name is Rev. Martin. And I'm from the united states of america. on the east coast if i must say old chap. as you may notice, im trying to be like all the people over here in this lovly country that you all have over here. i really and truly love this country. i wish i could go back over here and visit the sites again, but at this point in time i can't. all i can do right now, is pray for all those who can. i know that it has been said that this is the land of the enchanted one, and i strongly believe this to. with know doubt in my mind. though i also know alot of people who don't, well as i say to them here in the USA, you dont know what ur missin here.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:56 on 30th December 2009

Hello Rob, and welcome.

I'm glad that you love England, and hope that, even if you can't visit personally at the moment, that you can enjoy the beauty of our country by looking at all of the wonderful pictures of England here on this site. It's the next best thing.

jc
jc
quotePosted at 22:45 on 24th July 2010

Hello to you all!

I from Arizona, near Phoenix! Hope everyone is alright around the world. The weather is nice here. everything is going good! God bless you all!!

JuJu! 

Shaun Wilson
Shaun Wilson
quotePosted at 11:23 on 25th July 2010
Hello to you Rob and Julie have fun
jc
jc
quotePosted at 15:36 on 26th July 2010
Hello you all!

Hope everyone has a nice day! The weather is a little rocky, but God Bless us all!!

JuJu!!
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 15:50 on 26th July 2010

Hello Julie, it's great that you pop in and say Hello, but may I suggest that you use the thread "Good Day", where most of us come in to say Hi, that way you will get more replies too! lolSmile

Have a great day

Linda-mary Sigley
Linda-mary Sigley
quotePosted at 12:45 on 28th May 2011

Rob, I've been on the site since last July.  You really don't have to use English (from England) on here.  Most everyone understands us.  Also, you might want to go to the "User Introductions" forum and you will be warmly greeted.  All of us love England.

Please login to post to this thread...