Lancing

in the county of West Sussex

A picture of Escomb

Escomb

in the county of County Durham

Strathblane from the Gowk Stane

Strathblane

in the county of Stirlingshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Coronation Street!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:23 on 24th April 2008

I watch the auditions for American Idol. I find it a wonderful study of human nature, so many people so sure they can sing. Wonderful! Who are the judges for the Canadian version? Is it still Simon, Randy and Paula?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Wanda Marshall
Wanda Marshall
quotePosted at 17:46 on 25th April 2008
No I don't think it is the same judges, I think Sass Jordan was one, but I never really watch it - Ben Mulrooney is the MC
Debbie Wickens
Debbie Wickens
quotePosted at 07:08 on 16th November 2008
Another Canadian and a HUGE Coronation St fan here Wanda!!!! - When you compare it to American 'Soaps' where nobody seems to have to work on a regular basis, young kids are always conveniently at a 'sleepover', people come back from the dead constantly, children suddenly age from 10 to 18 with no explanation, everyone is beautiful, you can skip a week and miss nothing, plots are so predictable....etc....etc..... - I find that Corrie is so much more down to earth, believable, fast moving, full of 'regular' type people of all ages and personalities - I just love it. Have watched for about 10 years now, and If I had to choose only one show to watch, Corrie would be it!! Cool
L
L
quotePosted at 08:16 on 16th November 2008

Here's a good link if you want to know whats happening right now in Corrie lol with spoilers, but I haven't got a clue myself as I never watch it Surprised and there's lots of other soaps and programmes we have here in the UK. 

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/
Debbie Wickens
Debbie Wickens
quotePosted at 09:19 on 16th November 2008
Another popular show here is 'East Enders' - I haven't watched it yet, but I've seen the ads for it- and I can tell that if I ever did give it a try, that would be it for me. Another Brit show that I couldn't do without~! Tongue out

quote | editPosted at 10:14 on 16th November 2008
I used to be a huge corrie and Eastenders fan, oh and Emmerdale but don't watch any of them nowadays, probably because I don't watch much TV at all, they are really poular soaps though, I will probably watch all the christmas specials when all the major story lines are revealed trouble is because I don't watch them through the year I'm asking my daughter who everyone is Laughing
L
L
quotePosted at 10:38 on 16th November 2008
I've neverr watch Emmerdale or Hollyoaks, but must admit I do watch Eastenders.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:56 on 16th November 2008
I don't watch Eastbenders either, and as for saying Coronation Street is rubbish well I thought it might provoke a little bit more of a response. Fact is I am almost obliged to watch, well at least listen ............Anna loves it! Yuck to all of the soaps, quite like the old fashioned smell of Imperial Leather though!!
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 07:44 on 18th November 2008
Corrie rocks ha ha.  Wanda, if you find the Manchester accent bad to follow, wait till you hear the Cumbrian or Newcastle accent.  It's like another language.  I live in South Cumbria, and I find it hard to listen and understand people up in the north of the county myself.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:44 on 24th January 2009
Why, yi Karen...heema jabba sessame treesa..................... Awh, c'mon of course you know what it means!