'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bay at New Polzeath in early evening. Walk left on Beach for just yards to Polzeath.

New Polzeath

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Question about SHAKESPEARE'S BIRTHPLACE

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 19:29 on 25th January 2011
Thank you so much Marjorie.  I love to paint and to teach painting!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Linda-mary Sigley
Linda-mary Sigley
quotePosted at 01:57 on 30th January 2011
On 26th December 2010 17:39, Ron Brind wrote:

Well there you go Linda, thanks to Paul we might now hear what you have to reveal...

I'm going to guess that you are a distant relative?

You know Ron I really wish I had Shakespeare's blood in my veins.  Then I might've been the writer I always wanted to be when I was young.  I had a bit of talent, but no guidance.  Me mum died when I was 18 and I  was rudderless after that.  I was with her that day and we were 2,500 miles from home.

Linda-mary Sigley
Linda-mary Sigley
quotePosted at 02:29 on 30th January 2011
Guess I better get back to Mike Gerrard's link on the Gunpowder plot.  After all that is what the conversation is all about and I don't want Mike, or Paul (my friend on Facebook), or Ron left out of the original question about Shakespeare's House.  Imagine, Shakespeare was a Catholic right under the nose of that prig Elizabeth I.  Yes, that is prig, though pig isn't far after all the English people she maimed, impoverished & had put to death!!!!!
 Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4