Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bateman's. (The home of Rudyard Kipling  )

Burwash

in the county of East Sussex

Greenstead Church, said to be the world's oldest wooden building, in Greenstead, England

Greenstead

in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

A JULY JAUNT WITH THE MEANDERING LAKELANDER

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 19:55 on 6th August 2013
I reckon I might be keeping up with you from Cornwall again, we go on the 29th Sept for 11 days.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Martin Humphreys
Martin Humphreys
quotePosted at 21:24 on 6th August 2013

Evening all ... & to add to this theme we are off to Scotland in 3 weeks for a fortnight to Braemar to take in the highland games & do some serious walking, hopefully bagging a Munro or two ? & then on to Loch Tay at Killin for 5 nights before we head back. I haven't even uploaded all I would like from my Lakes trip yet either & I have been to Cromer for a weekend since then with some nice shots to consider. Where do we find the time for it all ??? 

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:37 on 6th August 2013
 A bunch of Castles in South Wales plus an Abbey should see us in a few weeks we hope.
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 21:37 on 6th August 2013
There simply is not enough time mate. Spend far too much valuable time at workCry I'm only halfway through the Sunday of my Lakes week with 5 more days to do ......... and weekend before last spent most of it the park behind the house at the Hull Veterans War themed weekend so a few hundred there to sort also. Nice areas round Braemar. Would love to do a highland games sometime.
 Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7