Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Netley

Netley

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Postcards from England ( Brighton )

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

victorian67
victorian67
quotePosted at 14:29 on 10th November 2013

Welcome to Brighton ! 

Few places in England are as evocative and highly recognisable as Brighton...

Even before setting foot in this unique and lively Victorian sea resort, all of us had visions of the world famous Brighton Pier, the pebble beach, the decadent architecture of grand Victorian buildings and hôtels, the quaint atmosphere of the Lanes shopping area and not to forget King George IV's most eccentric creation, the exotic Royal Pavillion !

Brighton speaks of an era when Aristocracy and Royalty considered it once as the place to see and be seen and also of modernity with its streets filled with students from all over the world bringing a multi cultural, youthful and colorful flavor to the place.

I love Brighton for its unique charm and feel, and if I may say, vibes !

All year round, Brighton is a hive of activity with its many festivals, shows, exhibitions, cultural and sporting events making each visit a thoroughy enjoyable and memorable experience.

Amongst my favorite places for a spot of lunch or a cocktail while enjoying splendid views over the Pier and the sea, the Terraces Grill is without a doubt THE place to be in Brighton !

Edited by: victorian67 at:10th November 2013 14:37
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...