'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Marle Place Gardens, Brenchley, Kent - TN12 7HS

Brenchley

in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Where on earth????

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:35 on 2nd May 2008
Of course I know Lyn, there in Wales aren't they? And yes, I suppose I am a bit of a wind up merchant, especially in this forum because it gets you lot growling!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Wanda Marshall
Wanda Marshall
quotePosted at 21:12 on 3rd May 2008
  That search in the left hand corner is really neat, I wouldn't have know about it, thanks guys.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:02 on 4th May 2008

Hello Wanda, welcome to the best website and forum on the net although I see you have been around a couple of weeks. I think I actually remember your name but won't go back for fear of not getting in first with the welcome - it's a bit of a challenge between us forum members (maybe you just added your pic for the avatar)....you know who gets to welcome who first, usually ME first. 

Perhaps those few weeks have given you time to work out what we lot are all about. I can tell you, that is if you haven't already been following the threads, that some of them in here are nuts, some very funny, and then there's the sad gits who watch a certain television programme religiously! However, we have fun, are sometimes serious but always get back to what this site is all about Pictures Of England - POE!

From what you said about the search box on the top left of each page you obviously found it useful. You know Wanda, the whole site is like that....lots of stuff that you don't see until you actually start clicking on various links, subjects etc including being able to book your hotels cheaper, pictures of course, the forum, the guestbook, England history, maps, attractions....the list goes on and on and in fact you could soon get a square bum for sitting at the PC for too long, as Peter once said!

Anyway new member, or new pic for the avatar WELCOME! (Now I'll go back and have a look, but don't expect an apology if I got it wrong). He, he, join in again soon Wanda.

Wanda Marshall
Wanda Marshall
quotePosted at 14:47 on 4th May 2008
  Hi Ron thanks again for the welcome - I was waiting to post my avatar, I was looking for the picture taken of my in Scotland with a terrible sunburn, compliments of my UK tour - you people do get sun!!!. I will be in England June 18 - July 12, get out your bikinis.   Ha!! Ha!!
L
L
quotePosted at 19:55 on 4th May 2008
Hi Wanda, not sure if I already welcomed you or not lol so here's my welcome now!  PLEASE PLEASE bring the sun with you when you come over! Laughing Nice avatar pic by the way!
 Please login to post to this thread...