Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Muncaster Castle, Cumbria

Ravenglass

a Seaside Town in the county of Cumbria

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Thank You...

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 20:12 on 31st July 2008
Rick..if I can do you...you can do it!!!  LOL!!!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 20:14 on 31st July 2008
On 31st July 2008 11:13, Peter Evans wrote:
Just like to say thanks to Lyn and Ruth for thier comments on my swan photo. It was just luck. Lucky I had the long lense on the camera at the time, lucky I noticed the swan coming and lucky that my great grandson wanted to feed the ducks in the first place.

u are a good one Peter!!! u are
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 20:15 on 31st July 2008
On 31st July 2008 20:12, Krissy wrote:
Rick..if I can do you...you can do it!!!  LOL!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 20:16 on 31st July 2008
LOL!!
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 20:16 on 31st July 2008
On 30th July 2008 22:23, Steve Barrand wrote:
Okay Rick I'm no computer boffon believe me but here is what I did so follow these instructions and maybe hey presto......  Once you have taken your photo download (make sure it's a jpg or gif image) you may have to reduce the size (usually to about 2MB - you can tell the size by holding the cursor over the photo taken it will give you the details of the photo including the size) - most photo programs will assist you to resize.  Save the photo to your desktop/laptop under 'my pictures' then go onto the PoE site and follow the instructions to add your avatar.  This is where it says 'click here to edit preferences' click there and it will bring up the browse icon.  This will able you to locate your saved photo on your desktop/laptop that have saved (under 'my pictures').  Open that file and attach it should appear - I hope this helps and that I haven't sounded to over the top but I know it can be frustrating when something wont work (especially with computers) - GOOD LUCK and we await the avatar.......................... 

Thanks Steve,and did i say nice to meet u?? as they say,,,your a mate!!

Rick

Steve Barrand
Steve Barrand
quotePosted at 21:28 on 31st July 2008
On 31st July 2008 11:48, Ray Stear wrote:

I was staying with friends in Esk last year. I love that place, it reminds me of a 1940's American town, stuck in a time warp. We stayed right up on top of the hill which goes past the Returned Services club. What a view!

Ray. 

Well Ray it's a small world, and yes Esk it is a nice town with the mountain range surrounding the town.  Most of country Queensland is stuck in a time warp.......  Did you happen to go the the town of Somerset (where the dam is situated) that is a great little place?

Steve

Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 22:13 on 31st July 2008

Yes, I have some great  pics of that! My friends have now moved up to Bundaburg,  so have now left Esk. Have driven to bundaberg to see their new plot of ground, it even has its resident squatters there (A family of Roo's. )

Ray 

Steve Barrand
Steve Barrand
quotePosted at 10:16 on 1st August 2008
Did you enjoy all the banana plantations in and around Bundaberg that seem to go for miles and miles, I think it's quite a sight. 
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 07:35 on 7th August 2008
On 1st August 2008 10:16, Steve Barrand wrote:
Did you enjoy all the banana plantations in and around Bundaberg that seem to go for miles and miles, I think it's quite a sight.

Yes, I did. also, the sugar cane plantations. I loved the roadside fruit sellers in some places too, you could buy the biggest and sweetest mangoes very cheaply. I toured the rum factory too, that was an experience hic!
Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 08:17 on 7th August 2008
Yes, Bundy & Coke, very popular.Tongue out