Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Wells Cathedral in Wells, Somerset

Wells

in the county of Somerset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

What other hobbies do you all have

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >

Mick Ascroft
Mick Ascroft
quotePosted at 22:14 on 18th December 2008

We all know that this site is brilliant  and we spend a lot of time on here, but what other hobbies do you all have thats not really related to this site.

My main hobby is birdwatching  but my other hobby is playing the bass guitar, and i have a tendency to spend a lot of money on the right equipment, something which the girlfriend is none to happy about.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 22:20 on 18th December 2008

I used to have lots of hobbies,but not any more. I used to make 1/12 scale dolls houses, draw and paint, carpentry and play the guitar and keyboards. Now its alI can do to watch TV,and sometimes take photos.

Oh I do all the cooking though.

Mick Ascroft
Mick Ascroft
quotePosted at 22:22 on 18th December 2008
Snap.  i do all the cooking in my house as well.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 22:23 on 18th December 2008

My main hobby is also bird watching, I've been doing it for a good 28 years now.

I can sing and like to sing, and I'm trying to get a few girls together this coming year to sing. Life gets so busy that I hope it will work out.

Oh, and I love to cook but I wouldn't call it a hobby.

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 22:59 on 18th December 2008
My hobbies are being in service to others and any kind of crafting. Then I can give what I make to others!! Smile
Jacqueline Bradshaw
Jacqueline Bradshaw
quotePosted at 08:35 on 19th December 2008
İ LOVE TRAVELLİNG,MEETİNG NEW PEOPLE,MY JOB AND READİNG A GOOD BOOK.
Miya Buttreaks
Miya Buttreaks
quotePosted at 16:04 on 19th December 2008

You like your job, Jacqueline? Lucky you! LOL!

I think most everyone here already knows that I was raised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I left that faith about 14 years ago now, and making the transition was a difficult one. My family, and friends shunned me, and though I knew that would happen when I made the decision to leave, I was not really prepared for the repercussions emotionally.  It was a hard time and I could find no one who understood what I was going through.

With that in mind, a little more than a year ago I found a website called "meetup.com", where you can find groups of people who share interests in almost any subject you can imagine.  I joined and decided to start my own group for others who were leaving the Jehovah's Witness ranks, so that they would support and friendship during their transition out.  We just celebrated our first year anniversary in June, and we're still going strong.

I also organize two other groups, one is a non traditional book group (we don't assign books but rather get together once a week to discuss whatever everyone is reading), and a museum/history lovers group (we meet once a month and attend a different museum or historical site around New England).

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 16:05 on 19th December 2008
LOL! Thanks, Aunt Miya! Tongue out 
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 16:11 on 19th December 2008

i like learning about history ,especially English History,

So,,anything U K is my hobby !!!!

Roses
Roses
quotePosted at 23:50 on 19th December 2008
i like reading, cross stitch when i have time, travelling when i have the money, definately the pc (wish i had more time), photography, going to antique stores (would love to own one...maybe after i win the lottery  on new years eve!), camping, but NOT in florida!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >