Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

St Mawes from Offshore

St Mawes

in the county of Cornwall

West Ealing

Ealing

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good news!!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 03:54 on 2nd July 2009

No, I'm not packed yet, lol.  This all came about rather suddenly, so I'm still looking at maps and places to visit.  I usually wait til the last minute to pack anyway.  That way I can travel light......Wink

We'll be in England the week of August 17. We fly to Dublin and have a week in Ireland, then fly into Bounemouth from Dublin.  Then back to Ireland for 3 more days. 

Are you already packed, Debbie?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:08 on 2nd July 2009

Sounds Great !!!

Well of course i am packed,,,LOL well as much as i can do without having to use it,,i have my clothes almost picked out and shoes,,I know ,,,I know,, I WILL PACK LIGHT,,,,LOL

Make sure if you go to Shannon area in Ireland Go to Dirty Nellies  great pub and one of the oldest in Ireland;-))and of course see the Shannon castle and they have a Medieval banquet there that is a blast!!   OOO and must see The cliffs of moher,,great pictures!!!! I could go on and on,,,LoL

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 04:15 on 2nd July 2009

We were in W. Ireland last time, so we're doing East this time.  Although next time I do want to do the Cliffs of Mohr, the Burren and the Ring of Kerry.  And last time we were in N. England, this time south.  The airfare between England and Ireland is ridiculously cheap, Debbie.  $158 round trip for 2 tickets!  And we're flying into Dublin this time instead of London because London's a bit pricey, but Dubin was only $600 round trip (each).  We had to jump on it.  The fares were higher in November - can you believe it?

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:17 on 2nd July 2009
  That is Fantastic!!! I got a really good deal on ours they have already gone up 800.00 more dollars!!
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 04:22 on 2nd July 2009

You gotta get em whilst they're cheap.  And they're never that cheap in summer.

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:25 on 2nd July 2009
 You are so right ! when we plan a trip i always start pricing and watching at least 7 months ahead and it pays off most of the time.;-) I hope you guys have a wonderful time and pray the weather is good for you.;-))))) But who cares when you are in Europe right,,LOL
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 04:29 on 2nd July 2009

Right!  Cool and/or rainy weather will be a real treat for us.  But I'm not bringing an umbrella, so I'm planning for good weather. Cool

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:33 on 2nd July 2009

Is'nt that the Truth i am so sick of this heat alreadyYell and no rain!!!!!

O I forgot I do have another good news,,, Hubby got me a new laptop!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!Sealed

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 04:37 on 2nd July 2009

Very nice, Debbie.  I was going to spring for a new computer this year, but this trip came up, so it will have to wait.  I worked at home today on my work laptop and it's like night and day.  Enjoy it, Debbie.

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:38 on 2nd July 2009
 Thanks Ruth, well iam off to bed have a good night;-))