'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Maryport Harbour

Maryport

a Seaside Town in the county of Cumbria

A view of the old Gate House at the old deer park between Revesby and Horncastle, Lincolnshire

Revesby

in the county of Lincolnshire

Colemere near Ellesmere in Shropshire, UK.

Colemere

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

another loss

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Shaun Wilson
Shaun Wilson
quotePosted at 10:14 on 21st March 2010
Hello to every one Sorry ive not been on the site I had a loss myself on the 16.03.2010 as my father –in-law Roy had died he was such a lovely man he would do any thing for anyone and had so many friends it’s been very hard to deal with this loss as he lived next door to me. My boys and daughter are having a bad time of it, so I have been very busy with my children. But Its good to see Ron back on the site I hope Anna feels a bit better and I know that Ron looks after her well, Hello to Cathyml krissy James Peggy my mate Big Ron Stephanie and my friend Pat and every one on the site. I thought that I should let you all know why I have not been around as I love the site and the people I have met so thanks for being there talk to you all very soon . Shaun Cry
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 10:20 on 21st March 2010
We did miss you Shaun, and I am so sorry to hear the reason you have not be around.  Heartfelt condolences and prayers for you, your wife and family, I'll be thinking of you.  Stay strong and well.
Gonul
Gonul
quotePosted at 10:56 on 21st March 2010
I'm so sorry Shaun..my condolences to you  and your family...
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:06 on 21st March 2010
Heartfelt condolences to you and the family Shaun and yes, you are a good mate of both Anna and I. Take care and be there for the rest of the family.
Rob Faleer
Rob Faleer
quotePosted at 12:49 on 21st March 2010
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your father-in-law, Shaun. He sounds like a wonderful man. I hope you and your family can find some measure of comfort and hope amidst your grief. Take care.
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 12:53 on 21st March 2010
Shaun, I am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My heart goes out to you. Is very hard to lose such special people in our lives. My prayers and sympathies to your whole family. Sending lots of hugs for all of you. 
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 13:33 on 21st March 2010

Shaun, I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. Sending hugs and support to all. You take care and we'll be here when you get back.

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 13:38 on 21st March 2010
I am so sorry to hear the bad news Shaun. My thoughts are with you mate.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:35 on 21st March 2010

I hope that you and your family reciive comfort during this sad time.

We'll be here for you when you get back, right now family and self are your priority.

Urmimala Singh
Urmimala Singh
quotePosted at 15:32 on 21st March 2010
Very sorry to hear about your loss Shaun.My deepest condolences for you and your family.It must be difficult to bear the loss of such a special person.May God grant you the strength.Take care friend.