'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Historic Lime Kilns at Froghall, Staffordshire

Froghall

in the county of Staffordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello to every one

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 Next >

Jackie Wilson
Jackie Wilson
quotePosted at 11:29 on 31st October 2010

Hello my name is Jackie you may know  me by shaun on the site but its the frist time i have been allowed on as a member, i know that shauns always on i and i feel i know you all already i know ron and cathyml.Laughing

And help shaun with the word game yes thats right Ron Cathy i help him lol, he will say i dont but i really do! its nice to become part of the family so a big hello to all. LaughingKiss

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:34 on 31st October 2010
Hi Jackie, welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. Let the show begin!! Ha, ha well I suppose we had better let you settle in first. Nice to have you aboard Jackie, but does that mean whilst you are on the PC that Shaun is elsewhere, or have you got two PC's?
Jackie Wilson
Jackie Wilson
quotePosted at 11:37 on 31st October 2010
we have 2  one laptop i got that lol hes upstairs in his room well box lol thats for the welcome Ron Laughing i can do smileys and he cant lol
Shaun Wilson
Shaun Wilson
quotePosted at 11:38 on 31st October 2010
i can still see Jackie here we go you two leave me alone lol Jackie get the dinner on lol :) and i can do the smileys
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:41 on 31st October 2010

Hi Jackie. This is going to be brilliant, but first why not go to 'User Introductions' and tell the POE people a little about yourself. That way you will get the welcome that you so deserve.

I guess you better be careful not to say too much about 'him indoors' otherwise he will be down those stairs quicker than a rat up a drainpipe! Lol

Why can't Shaun do smileys? Is it because he doesn't know how, or has he not downloaded the latest Firefox upate (if he's using that browser of course).

Shaun Wilson
Shaun Wilson
quotePosted at 11:47 on 31st October 2010
ive not downloaded the latest Firefox upate! oh got to do it now cant let her get the better of me lol and you can stop now MrRon lol rat up a drainpipe! LOL ya right lol
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 12:13 on 31st October 2010

Hi, hi, hi Jackie, it's great to meet you at last.  Shaun has admitted that you often helped him with words in the games, wonder what he is going to do now, LOL.  Laughing

Thanks Shaun for setting things up for Jackie to join in, you are a sweetheart, aren't you ?Undecided

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:13 on 31st October 2010
Awh yuck CathyML...
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 19:17 on 31st October 2010
Problems Ron?Undecided                   Laughing
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 20:16 on 31st October 2010
Welcome Jackie!! It is so nice to have you join us! Your Shaun is a joy to have here as well. Now we are doubly blessed to have you both! Smile
1 2 3 4 Next >