'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Farnborough Hall 15 June 2011

Farnborough

in the county of Warwickshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Sleeping with the french

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 15:07 on 5th November 2010
yes and maybe less mike.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 11:01 on 6th November 2010

Latest British Government Sell-off's

Flag-ship HMS ARK ROYAL put into mothballs pending sale or scrap.

Student UNI cap to be raised to £9,000pa ( mening that a student on a 3 year course will on graduation owe £27,000, justhink, if he or she lives in, or marries another ex graduate, they will jointly owe £56,000 plus other bills, before they start their life together.

'Student Loan Book'  These are the loans owed by students. This 'book' is about to be sold to International loan sharks meaning these students will owe this money (and possible added interest) for many years to come. Resulting in many not being able to cope may commit suicide to escape.( the present government say they 'dont want our children to have to pay for our debt' they are prepared to make them pay for their own debts that are being forced on them in order to clear the 'national debt' that todays greedy bankers have forced on the world.  So so sad!

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 09:20 on 11th November 2010

Well! There you have it! Less than five days ago I posted the above post. At the same time as David Cameron (Primeminister of Britain) was in China speaking to Chinese students and saying that it would now be 'cheaper' for overseas students to come to britain to study', his own Conservative party headquarters back in London was being 'stormed' by students protesting at increased student loans.

The Chief of Police (who incidently have anounced they are training their officers to paramilitary standard to protect us against terrorism whilst cutting the number of frontline officers to save money), yesterday said of the 'riot', 'although we knew of the 'protest well in advance, we were not prepared for the violence which followed'

Both he, and his boss, the Home Secretary, should be hauled before the courts for failing to do a Risk Assessment and putting the lives of the public, and his own 'unprotected officers' at serious 'risk'.

British Health and Safety at work laws clearly state that Employers have a duty of care to their employee's and the general public affected by their actions/non-actions. a risk assessment must be made of any operation and portective clothing should be issued to protect employees doing that operation.

If I (and others), could have forseen this 'risk' then why didnt they? The terrorist's and the world at large must be laughing their socks off! 

Perhaps he should have sent for the French police to handle the operation, What an embarrasment! 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:15 on 29th November 2010

During an expedition to the local Supermarket whilst Anna is unwell, I picked up two bags of apples, but only realized when I unpacked them that they were of French origin! Aaaaaargh....I don't do French!!

Honestly can't throw them out, but you have no idea how it irritates me to have to eat them, and on top of it all, they are not crisp and juicy but they are soft and yellow in the middle!!

Ha, yes I did mean the apples, but think what you will. Lol

Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4