Christchurch

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

Reflections over water

Bath

a Historic City in the county of Somerset

Rye Mill

Rye

a Seaside Town in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Chocolate festival in Oxford, next week

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 23:53 on 28th March 2011

I read the Oxford news every day, and when I saw the word CHOCOLATE I zoned in on it immediately. 

I hope you, Anna, Chris or Sarah get to pop in on this event, Ron. It's on your doorstep after all.   

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:23 on 29th March 2011
As you know Sue it's only 3 or 4 miles away from us, but parking in Oxford is quite another matter! So get on a bus I hear you say, well to that I say, if only my knee's would let me. They really have been so bad just lately, but I'll find out where/when and see what I can do.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:30 on 29th March 2011
The Chocolate Festival is on 1st and 2nd April Sue in Oxford's Town Hall, St Aldates. Vehicles not permitted that far into the City. Therefore the bus is the only option, and that I am afraid is not for me. Hopefully, somebody else will manage to get a few pictures. Lets hope they don't come to a sticky end! lol
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 01:44 on 30th March 2011
Not going to catch the Aylesbury 280 then. Caught that many a time myself, wish I were there to catch it this weekend.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:46 on 30th March 2011
As you know there is a good bus service from Wheatley Sue, but it's the walking in between, bearing in mind I have to take regular rests to ease the pain in my knee's. Looks like I will finally have to have the replacement that I was told I needed 3 or more year's ago.
 Please login to post to this thread...