Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Thatched cottages in Baslow, Derbyshire 1993

Baslow

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

TO YOU ALL

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Shaun Wilson
Shaun Wilson
quotePosted at 17:50 on 17th December 2011

I would like to take the time to wish you all a very happy Christmas and hope you all have the happiest one yet, and would like to also say thank you all for the encouragement and wonderful comments that you have gave me this year! I look forward to a great new year, with you all please keep all your  Beautiful photos comming and keep POE going for another Year.

god bless shaun Laughing

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:57 on 17th December 2011

Thank you Shaun, appreciated!

Our best wishes to you and Jackie also...

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 18:05 on 17th December 2011
And all very best wishes for a very Happy Christmas and wonderful New Year to you Shaun, Jackie & the boys!
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 19:57 on 17th December 2011

And very much of the same to you Shaun.

I've only been here since February but what a time it has been. Great people and some of the best photos of this country available anywhere. There is a wealth of talented shutter fingers out there producing excellent images for our pleasure. And I wholeheartedly agree with you and thank everyone for their much appreciated, and humbling, comments. As I said several times earlier in the year you just don't know how good you are until somebody tells you. And there is nothing better for a photographer than to have access to a site with such wide reaching potential to show off their work. And to those who do not contribute photos, for whatever reasons, thanks for joining in the fun and banter in the forums........long may we go on! ! ! Long may POE reign and here's to a great, and even more productive, 2012

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS. They really are encouraging, very much appreciated and just make me want to go out and take more..... 

Edited by: Dave John at:17th December 2011 20:08
Rob Faleer
Rob Faleer
quotePosted at 01:09 on 18th December 2011

Merry Christmas to all on this great site!

I was reminded just today about gratitude for most simple of acts--witnessing the wonder of my three-year-old granddaughter catching snowflakes on her tongue. It just doesn't get any better than that!

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 01:37 on 18th December 2011

to everyone on POE.

It has been a wonderful year, with many glourious pictures of the most beautiful land in the world.

Its great to see you here, shaun. May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.  

Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
quotePosted at 21:15 on 20th December 2011

MERRY  CHRISTMAS  to all at POE !!   I hope you all have a wonderful and happy time! 

I'm off to Peterborough by train tomorrow to my son's, for a week.  Really looking forward to seeing them all! :)

Gary Fradd
Gary Fradd
quotePosted at 05:53 on 21st December 2011

Yep... Merry Christmas and a Photographic New Year!

Lets pray for PEACE on earth this festive season and also that I dont melt. Its predicted to be 40 degrees C here in Port Pirie, South Australia although somebody remarked today that it will be cooler at 38...gee thanks.

Patrick Van Calck
Patrick Van Calck
quotePosted at 07:46 on 21st December 2011
a happy and peaceful christmas !!
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 21:25 on 21st December 2011
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!  A PROSPEROUS AND BLESSED NEW YEAR!