Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A view in the Abbey Garden, Tresco

Tresco

in the county of Isles of Scilly

Berry Head St.Mary's Bay, Brixham

Brixham

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Pictures not approved

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

euroscapePremier Member - Click for more info
euroscape
quotePosted at 11:15 on 19th July 2015
Hi can any one help i have put 5 pictures of Winchester awaiting approval twice now over two weeks and they have not been loaded.If i put one picture for approval it goes on ok.Thanks to any help in advance.Cry
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 13:06 on 19th July 2015
Hi Bert-the only thing i can suggest is to contact Chris and Sarah they are your best bet--good luckSmile
euroscape
quotePosted at 17:35 on 19th July 2015
On 19th July 2015 13:06, james prescott wrote:
Hi Bert-the only thing i can suggest is to contact Chris and Sarah they are your best bet--good luckSmile

Hi James thanks for reply i will have to contact Chris and Sarah its most strange that i can get one picture approved but not five.Im begining to think it might be something to do with i recently just become a premier member as i never had a problem before.

All the best BertSmile

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:46 on 19th July 2015

Bert your pictures will be a few among many that have to be approved (or not as the case may be) so hang on in there they will either be approved or deleted and you therefore will be aware of the POE decision.

Remember also that the site owners have a family to look after, whilst trying to keep up with an enormous POE workload.

Rod BurkeyPremier Member - Click for more info
Rod Burkey
quotePosted at 00:16 on 20th July 2015

I always only submit one image at a time, and they are usually approved very quickly. 

I feel that single pictures tend to have more impact than whole batches, especially devoted to a similar theme, but maybe I'm in a minority feeling this way.  

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 06:20 on 20th July 2015

Yes Rod I also think one picture will focus the mind, whereas several, or a themed batch are probably glanced over by members and/or visitors more quickly.

Like you, a personal opinion.

euroscape
quotePosted at 08:10 on 20th July 2015
On 19th July 2015 22:46, Ron Brind wrote:

Bert your pictures will be a few among many that have to be approved (or not as the case may be) so hang on in there they will either be approved or deleted and you therefore will be aware of the POE decision.

Remember also that the site owners have a family to look after, whilst trying to keep up with an enormous POE workload.

Thanks Ron Brind for info maybe i just post one at a time,i have just had luck loading my Avatar thanks again.

BertSmile

euroscape
quotePosted at 08:18 on 20th July 2015
On 20th July 2015 00:16, Rod Burkey wrote:

I always only submit one image at a time, and they are usually approved very quickly. 

I feel that single pictures tend to have more impact than whole batches, especially devoted to a similar theme, but maybe I'm in a minority feeling this way.  

Thank you Rod for replying to to my post i have just be able to load my Avatar so thats one problem solved.I will post my pictures one at time thanks for advise.Smile

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 14:20 on 20th July 2015
Hi Bert, sorry for the delay, but your wonderful set of pictures have now been approved.
It doesn't matter if you submit 1 image, or a group of 5 as with your Alreford images. the delay comes if they are not submitted to the correct location or we have to add a new location to the site to accommodate the images.
I personally enjoyed your Alresford images as a group and it would have been a shame if you had limited it to just 1. I guess wether you submit 1 or a number of images depends on the subject and what you are trying to show. In your case I think it worked as a group, as you were portraying a riverside walk, so it's nice to have several views of the area. Probably one of my favourite subjects on the site (river scenes) so I may be biased ;)
 Please login to post to this thread...