Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Southwell Minster, nottinghamshire

Southwell

in the county of Nottinghamshire

Farnborough Hall 15 June 2011

Farnborough

in the county of Warwickshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 18:00 on 25th August 2013

Hi Ron

Many thanks for the opportunity here is the direct link

Website https://neishameditations.com

The website is a secure site

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:25th August 2013 18:07
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 19:04 on 25th August 2013
Thanks for the link Neil Smile
Colleen Warne
Colleen Warne
quotePosted at 23:07 on 25th August 2013
Nice to have you  on Pictures of England hope the meditation helps the group who choose it. I have meditated for years and it has certainly helped me.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:37 on 25th August 2013

Hi Colleen 

Some people take to meditation very easily others struggle some it does not suit them at all.

My experiences have been only positive I can only say that meditation has helped me tremendously.   

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:54 on 26th August 2013

I haven't tried it yet and admit to being a bit like Peggy in that I am not sure that I could concentrate on music, with everything going on around me. I guess thats where Neil comes in...

Looking forward to your example Neil.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 13:16 on 26th August 2013

This Horse required help

This was the first time I discovered that I had the capability of detection by means of receiving impulses via my fingertips from problems within an animal’s body.

The case concerns a horse that some days he would eat his food and other days just refuse any type of food either grain or hay.

This horse had been visited by the Vet on a number of occasions and given injections but no progress had been made, eventually the horse was sent away for a complete rest from all exercise or racing, returned back home after a 4 week break but with no change in his condition.

It was then my daughter asked me to see if I could assist I spent a considerable amount of time going over his entire body just moving my hands back and forth then when passing over his hind quarters I found a small blemish about the size of my thumb nail  andI thought I felt something like an impulse in my fingers, not knowing why I was receiving this feeling, I passed over the spot many times, and each time I passed over the spot the felling was there again in my fingertips.

My intuition was to place both hands over the area of the blemish and within half an hour the blemish has risen into the size of an upturned dinner plate and had become very hard and seemed to be pressurized.

By this time the back legs of the horse had become very cold bearing in mind the stable temperature was in the upper twenties degrees C.

I called the Vet on behalf of my son in law, the Vet arrived promptly and in the first instance diagnosed Tick Fever and gave an injection.

Later the same day on his return from a meeting my son in law viewed the horse and recalled the Vet for a further consultation instructed the Vet to explore further and to make a small incision in the area affected.

The Vet made the incision and inserted a 6mm hypodermic needle into the area the pressure was so great that we were all covered by a green smelly liquid that had sprayed into the air above us.

The Vet made daily visits to clean and clear the area which by this time had a drain tube fitted to assist the infection to drain away, after a few days the Vet made the decision that the horse should be sent to the clinic for further investigation as insufficient progress in the condition of the horse was not being made.

I travelled with the horse to the clinic and spoke with the 2 Veterinary Surgeons who were in charge of the clinic, they asked me how I found the infection in the first place having been briefed by the Vet who had attended the horse in the first instance.

I replied by just passing my hand over the horse’s body at this sort of distance, the expression on their faces was such that they were not convinced, it was then that the principal Surgeon asked me “do you think there is any more infection there” I scanned the area again as before, but now I had the advantage of knowing what I should be feeling in my fingers from my previous experience

The process took only minutes I said yes there is infection in this area and also about 4 inches lower down the horses body, the Surgeons never said a word but proceeded to shave the area that I had just indicated applied the scope to the area sure enough there it was on the scope screen, there was absolute silence the two Surgeons looked at each other in amazement and one said to the other in Spanish incredible I have never seen that done before.

With that the Surgeons gave a local anesthetic and made a further incision in the place I had indicated then cut under the muscle from the previous incision and he inserted a hosepipe in the incision and power washed out the remaining infection.

The horse returned home after a week in which time I had been traveling to the clinic to administer Reiki to the horse, I continued to administer Reiki when he returned home for a period of 3 weeks the rest is history the horse made a full recovery raced and won and was placed again and again.

On a final note when a hoses body is cut or damaged in any way the hair around the cut or incision usually grows back white on this occasion the hair that has grown back is perfect.

This horse is now still enjoying his retirement

Neil Rodgers 26.08.13     

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:5th October 2014 12:57
Colleen Warne
Colleen Warne
quotePosted at 14:45 on 26th August 2013
For me it takes a lot of dicipline just to take the time out and to keep the mind from wandering although someone told me even if the mind wanders you still get benefit. Maybe we will see before and after pictures from you Ron.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:44 on 26th August 2013

Colleen says>>>Maybe we will see before and after pictures from you Ron.

Do you mean before Neils disk and then after listening to it Colleen or what? Or was the question aimed at Neil...sorry, don't understand.

Maybe the biggest shock for some is that I also have this 'gift' of Reiki that Neil refers to. If you can find it in the POE search box I referred to 'healing hands' or 'Ron's healing hands' or something like that, can't remember exactly so I am 100% with Neil on this one.

When I do it I don't touch the body either, but get really strong pulses to the centre of my hand and the recipient says "it's getting hot"...and inevitably laugh, but it's fact!

This thread has the makings of a really interesting read that's for sure, because Neil says he has other examples and I for one am looking forward to reading them.

Colleen Warne
Colleen Warne
quotePosted at 16:02 on 26th August 2013
Meant maybe see pictures of you before meditation and after meditation and notice the differnce just being silly!!
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 17:47 on 26th August 2013

Hi Colleen

That's just the point you have touched on Colleen as there is a notable difference in the look on someone's face after Meditation and couple this with a Reiki treatment at the same time the difference is astounding