Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bembridge Windmill - Isle of Wight Taken in April 2007

Bembridge

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:07 on 4th February 2014
Wow, over 20,000 views. Proof if needed that this Meditation and Relaxation thread is very popular, well done Neil and Trisha.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 20:59 on 4th February 2014

Many thanks Ron

I am so pleased that this thread has had so many viewings and many thanks once again to you Ron for giving me the incentive to discuss my experiences with the Forum.

Meditation comes easy to some people but to others it can be a million miles away until that day when something at the back of your mind requires you to stand back and take a fresh outlook at our earthly world that is just a spec in a universe of never ending dimension.

Meditation allows us to tap in to this cosmic force imagine if we are only able to connect with a septillionth of just what is out there, the energies  would be so vast that we would only be able to absorb a spec of the power it would be tremendous.     

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:4th February 2014 21:13
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:22 on 4th February 2014

Neil says>>>Meditation comes easy to some people but to others it can be a million miles away until that day when something at the back of your mind requires you to stand back and take a fresh outlook at our earthly world that is just a spec in a universe of never ending dimension.

I agree!

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 21:25 on 4th February 2014

Sorry about the oversize print but spell check has disappeared from my connection to POE.

dunit in word LOL   

Small typo oops 

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:6th February 2014 08:32
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:56 on 5th February 2014
LOL..... I can see the spellcheck has gone! lol
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 13:23 on 6th February 2014

Hi John

The subjects that I have published on the forum are true life experiences that I have recorded over the years, I fully understand your viewpoint as some of the details that I have published are subject to doubt and I must say there have been times when I have questioned myself on some of the results  sometimes several times prior to commenting, but each time having come back to the starting point when first discovering  the problem, which I have detected by the method I use upon the skeletal frame of humans and animals.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 16:10 on 6th February 2014

Hi John

Its good to hear that you find the subject fascinating wether you are on or off the fence.

The only thing I do not want to happen is that forum members become bored with the subject.

Later I will post an exercise for forum members to try, which involves instucting your brain to scan the whole workings of your body sending messages out to all parts of the body and receiving back the messages

https://neishameditations.com 

Ooops typo creeping in.   

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:6th February 2014 23:47
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 14:27 on 10th February 2014
Nothing happened! lol (or did you forget to post it Neil?)
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 17:16 on 10th February 2014

Not forgot Ron

Will post tomorrow night all day Sunday in Seville racing poured down all day.

But we had a winner 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 21:17 on 11th February 2014

Scan exercise

Sit in a relaxed position for approximately 5minutes in total silence, breath in slowly expanding your chest to extend your chest to its limits then slowly breath out letting your chest relax before taking the next breath intake, repeating this action 4 or 5 times before returning to normal breathing, do not worry if you give a small sigh or two after this routine its quite normal indicating your body is becoming relaxed.

The action is now beginning to transmit to your brain that your body wishes to relax.

At this point close your eyes and imagine you are trying to rotate your eyes in a clockwise direction as if the clock is in a laid down position, do this 3 or 4 times on the fifth rotation stop at your right ear and then continue the rotation.

On the next rotation stop at the back of your head.

On the next rotation stop at your left ear.

On the next rotation stop at your forehead.

Still with your eyes closed move them up and down the front of your face.

Once you have  mastered this technique you are ready to scan any part of your body simply by sending a visualising message to any extremity of your body stopping at any part on the way letting the visualization return with its report to your brain.

Do not worry if nothing happens the first time it has taken a lot of practice to reach this stage but if you persist it should work with practice.