Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Boats in queue for flood 2005. Carlisle, Cumbria

Carlisle

in the county of Cumbria

Memorial stone.

Spalding

in the county of Lincolnshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 12:13 on 23rd June 2014

Hi Folks

If your heart is in  need of an infusion then listen to this clip of music by this by The Llanelli Male Voice Choir - Land of my Fathers

Relaxing and inspiring. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn10tbDA_l4

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:23rd June 2014 12:22
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:27 on 23rd June 2014

Wow, still racking up the views Neil.

Well done mate!

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 16:31 on 23rd June 2014
Ron how strange my personal email to you and your message crossed at the same time. 
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:01 on 23rd June 2014

I think it's called mental telepathy Neil...lol

Either way, a brilliant piece of work on your part if I may say so. Well done mate, best wishes to both you and Trisha.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:18 on 28th June 2014
Wow nearly 40,000 views Neil...fantastic!
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:20 on 28th June 2014

Meditation plays an important part in my life, bringing into being a feeling of peace and tranquillity  so that whatever problems may arise, the reserves are in place to deal calmly with each situation be it minor or major.

Meditation helps me to listen mentally to the workings of my body visualizing  the nervous system throughout  its entire network, once this can monitored, messages can be transmitted to any part of the body allowing any part to be controlled and relaxed, only practice over a period of time enables this to be achieved.

If the body is nervous and tense the digestion of food becomes erratic giving rise to many problems within the digestive system and sometimes leads to consuming incorrect foods and liquids, we all have this complex piece of equipment that provides us with the capabilities to carry out our daily tasks, think of your system as a mini factory, so the more that can be done to assist the process in the factory the easier life becomes.

Take time out of your day and reserve it for yourself it need be only 5 minutes, but built up over the week 35 minutes have been placed in reserve to call upon when required, when a situation may cause  adverse stress  that may affect your whole nervous system.

If you wish to meet the person who is behind the thread Meditation and Relaxation then visit me at the web site listed below,there you can listen to the music One heart one of my favourite pieces. 

Neil Rodgers   

http://neishameditations.com/Meet_the_Author.php

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:28th June 2014 23:31
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 12:25 on 29th June 2014

I just had to be online when the viewing reached the 40000 mark and would like to take this oppertunity to thank all that have supported this thread Meditation and Relaxation

I will continue to post on this thread and look forward to the possibility of reaching the ultimate 100000 viewing level

Neil       www.neishameditations.com  

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 12:50 on 29th June 2014
You've also reached 37 pages Neil, another 13 and you'll be having a brand new thread Smile
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 12:53 on 29th June 2014
Thanks Ruth this is a new learning curve for me LOL
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:34 on 29th June 2014

Yes, it will read Meditation and Relaxation (2) Neil, but fear not the first thread will not be lost...

Anyway, Congratulations because 40,000 viewings really is an achievement. It's a pretty awesome figure when you consider that number of people have actually looked at, read or added to it, with the added bonus that they then may go to your site, which ultimately gets you a better position in the search engines....simple!