Flatford

in the county of Suffolk

View from the Ironbridge

Ironbridge

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of Hallaton

Hallaton

in the county of Leicestershire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 18:51 on 28th August 2013
It did it to me yesterday Neil, post, no avatar and I was suddenly back in 1970. I think what happened was I'd signed in, wandered off somewhere, when I came back I posted without checking whether I was still signed in or not - it seems I wasn't Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:44 on 28th August 2013

It's a default that comes into play for everybody if you take more than an hour to complete your post.

No worries, it can be corrected, but it's just another job and often it's gone before I can get C&S to fix it so I don't normally bother to mention it to be honest.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:19 on 28th August 2013
Thanks Ron
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:13 on 29th August 2013

I doubt you'll be the last Neil, Ruth. To be honest I thought you had both nipped out for some Meditation or Relaxation! lol

Very few comments re my challenge to perform Reiki (or at least get a reaction) from your partner, friend etc.

Does that mean you don't think it's possible, or you think it's rubbish? Please do let me know, I am interested because I happen to know that it works, to what extent is questionable, but it does work!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 14:08 on 29th August 2013

Thanks for responding John but just remember what I said....no touching!

Don't want you lot blaming me saying 'Ron said it was okay' lol

quote | editPosted at 19:50 on 29th August 2013

Sorry I am getting in here late..I had to find the threat first Peggy.

Ok, best healer I ever experienced was whom they call "Physic1"he use to come into an spiritual web site and would ask if anyone needed help, he helped them and left...he didn't talk otherwise....but he did something to me that was an extraordinary experience...he had to ask for my permission to do it..and had two helpers standing by to assist him. He pulled me physically, mentally, and spiritually apart..to get to my soul kind of to say. there he found an invader ifyou please and he talked to him...I was actually talking to each one of these people holding "parts of me at the same time. It took his coming into me... to meet up with this dude...because that entity had no where to hide by then. In the  meantime, part of me was physically crying from this entites abuse...the other part mentally was carring on an conversation of what I did during the day...Physic1 was holding me soul wise with him as he talked to this "spirit"...the entity told him he was there "getting even" from an past life experience of my giving orders to others and causing their death..I think I was Native American at the time...it cultimated with his entire family dying and he was out to see to it that I received that "Karma" in my lifetime now.  Physic1 told him that this was not good to his higher soul growth toward "Creator" and that he should move into the light and go to "heaven" more or less.  That circumstances can not be latered once done, but only the future can be changed. He told me that this "spirit" enters anyone that I know for the most part to cause me harm. He did his best to dispel that... and this person presence and put me under an protective aura....then they each backed out of me and I became my own person again. But before he left, he said I had my foot in both the Native American leagacy and the whiteman's  as well...he asked me what path I would like to go on my own soul journey...I told him whichever best suits "God's purpose" and he agreed to that. He put different guides over me then as well.  You have no idea what it feels like to be three different people at once. Physic1 had an Government grant the last I heard from him to work in hsopitals here in Portland especially with termanilly ill children to try to heal them. Our spirit web site closed down...but he was an fascinating person to talk to when he wasn't healing. 

I was told one time that "Reiki" would be an great asset to learn because th eodl way to heal use to be by taking on the ailment and problems yourself as many Native Ameircan shaman's do...in Reiki they tell me that doesn't need to be done..to heal an person.  So indeed the stress is elminiated of healing others.

My mediational tape in my breathing excerises is by an man named Andrew Weil...I'm tryin gto find that tape again.. So good is he that the local hospital uses his techiniques for putting people throough cat scans/MRi's  and getting them to relax..

Neil's advice is good, to stop the scattered brain effect..you have to learn to "focus"..to do that you repeatedly think of one plesant event time after time and with practice...no matter where your at, thinking of this event will immediately calm your thinking down. As an kid, Idid things an bit different as I "Listened" to keep my mind from wandering...I use to "doodle" ...I start by taking the alphabet letters and making them into stick people...walking. I got to where when I was at meetings at work, I could do it automatically. I like making my lady "B's"...adding the skirtt on below the the letter, her bottom into her bustline and the top part into an face..with boots sticking oout and an frilly hat. My administrator was watching me one time...and said she was more interested in what I make next at times then what she was about to say...and laughed...but it worked, she did say one time that an busy mind with lots of things to remember needs to have an pad and pencit with them at all times, cause the important stuff is usually taken care of immediately..it will be the things need done later that will be forgotten the easiest. But writing down an person's request often makes them feel like your concerned abou ttheir request also..and they will ususally let you go on if your short of time without the long conversations. It is important to follow up on the request with an answer within the week...of your intentions. Get the ball rolling or drop the matter... and tell them why.

Arura energy....hold both your hands, fingers flat out and rub them quickly against each other in an circle..then slowly......pull them apart.,you should feel an very light stuble energy in the center of your hands as you pull them apart....that is part of the energy used in healing. .It's kind of an fun thing to do also. When I call upon "God" energy...it enters my head...and it goes down my arm in an tingleling sensation and out of my hands. No, I do not have to touch  an person at all. I ask for "God's" acceptance, will be done... and guidance in all my work prior to doing it...now prayers are an different thing..they are ususally for the person to connect to their own healing...usually by their connection to the old biblical saying.."physcian.. heal thyself"  f it is not "God's will" to be healed I don't think anyone can heal successfully. It is an "gift" in ways and and true "God-given" talent.

Our bodies, like our creator is energy...when we meet his energy and we understand our own energy and we physically meet our body needs we generally have no problems being healthy. Old age requires more work at that because the body is slowly shutting downphysically and requires work to be done in an different way, mostly for mainantence or replacement. That is the wave of the future..tissue culture to regrow worn out body tissue and organ transplants using tissue culture. It is as I have said an treatment where by you don't have to take anti-rejection drugs after wards for the rest of your life..because your not tusing another person's tissue but your own. . It will stop the third world explotation of using young children for organ transplants and killing them to selling tranpslants to hospitals worldwide also. Couple of days ago they had taken an 6 year old boy in India and took his eyes out to sell...leaving him blind...was all over the internet news.

Sorry for the  hold, just got the three dogs for the next four days.I will write some more on this later on..as the dogs are currently all over downstairs right now and need attended to also.

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 21:17 on 29th August 2013
Wow Shirley I knew we would get an interesting input from you
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:26 on 29th August 2013
Hi Shirly Many thanks for such a interesting reply
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:18 on 30th August 2013
You can send her the cheque later Neil! lol
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 17:47 on 30th August 2013

Dear P.O.E. members I am so pleased this thread has created so many comments.

When Ron first asked me to disclose what I do with regards to healing and my involvement with meditation my thoughts were so to say a little tongue in cheek just wondering how such a posting would be received.

From the postings my fear was unfounded and it is my wish that if only a chink of happiness is lodged in someone's heart through all the postings then the commencement of this thread will have achieved its goal.

Neil