Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Groombridge

Groombridge

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

BBC show/puppet 'Basil Brush' embroiled In Racism Row - what do you say?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:26 on 25th March 2008

Sue G

Yes it was you who alerted me to this UNBELIEVABLE nonsense! You say..."I agree too with all that's been said and I bet we represent the 'silent majority' throughout the country". I am in total agreement. You also say "I see no hope for this country unless there is a revolution"! Now this is where I strongly agree with what you say again, but not the fact that you think it won't happen "because the British have become so cowed". I have forecast that revolution will strike Britain for the last 10 years! In my opinion this is EXACTLY what is going to happen!! (Am I allowed to say that or should I now fear the knock at the door?). If it weren't so serious it would be funny! UNBELIEVABLE! I am about to start another thread unless somebody beats me to it!!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Jen Strath
Jen Strath
quotePosted at 14:47 on 10th April 2008

What a load of bo****ks!!! Leef pwoor Basil awone! Wot'd hie eva do to inywone???

Geez, when the video recorder broke down I used to get up at some ungodly hour to watch Basil...but my hubby has no idea about Basil, he'd never heard of him Surprised

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...