Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Brook Cottage, Kedington, Suffolk

Kedington

in the county of Suffolk

St. Just, Cornwall.  July 2004

St Just

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Just saw Neil Diamond

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:45 on 19th May 2008
On 17th May 2008 09:36, Sue H wrote:

Oh he is very much alive, and not that old, maybe Ron's age :)

Wow!  He's ancient. LOL!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:47 on 19th May 2008
On 16th May 2008 22:34, Lyn Greenaway wrote:
WOW Neil Diamond in the flesh! I like him too, dead or alive lol the Osmond's were ok, but my era is the 60's and I loved the Walker Brothers...I even got to see them in the town where I used to live in 1966....made my day that did lol

I never heard of the Walker Brothers, but I LOVE the Righetous Brothers even though they were a little before my time. Bill Medley's voice still makes me swoon. LOL!  I was heart broken when Bobby Hatfield died.
L
L
quotePosted at 07:30 on 23rd May 2008
Friday Night with Jonathon Ross is on tonight so i'll be watching out for you Sue! You've never heard of the Walker Brothers Diana?????? You do surprise me, they were around in the 60's and come from the USA! Scott Walker still writes songs now but he's gone all weird with his music lol I was madly in love with him when I was 16 LOL (a long time ago now)
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:14 on 23rd May 2008
On 23rd May 2008 07:30, Lyn Greenaway wrote:
Friday Night with Jonathon Ross is on tonight so i'll be watching out for you Sue! You've never heard of the Walker Brothers Diana?????? You do surprise me, they were around in the 60's and come from the USA! Scott Walker still writes songs now but he's gone all weird with his music lol I was madly in love with him when I was 16 LOL (a long time ago now)

I'll google them Lyn and check them out...I'll get back to you with my verdict in due course.Laughing
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:31 on 23rd May 2008
Oh my god Lyn!  You are not going to believe this.  Many years ago I heard a song called "No Regrets" and loved it.  Try as I might I never found out who sang it nor did I ever hear it again (that was in the 80's before computers were a house hold name).  Now after all of these years I google "The Walker Brothers" and there is my song!  I was so happy, I was dancing in my seat. LOL!  You'd better believe I'll be checking out this rest of these guys music.  Thanks Lyn!Smile
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 14:04 on 23rd May 2008
Good song that. You could have just asked me, I would have told you. An idea for a new thread perhaps? We could call it 'Who sang?'. What do you mean we've already got one here called that? I'll get my coat.
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 14:54 on 23rd May 2008
LOL @ Andy! 
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 11:13 on 24th May 2008

Did you see me on the Jonathan Ross show then?

There were four or so shots with me in it when he was singing Love on the Rocks and one was pretty clear. My cousin (I'm in Warwickshire now) showed me how to watch the TV program on bbc.co.uk iPlayer, and I was pretty clear, but then I know who I'm looking for.

I'm still chuffed I got to see him.

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 11:22 on 24th May 2008
On 24th May 2008 11:13, Sue H wrote:

(I'm in Warwickshire now)

Make that Wiltshire. I am staying with my cousin in the tiny village of Box.
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 19:19 on 24th May 2008

Is anyone going to see Queen and Paul Rodgers this fall?  I've loved them both forever, and they get better all the time.  They have several dates in the UK in Oct. and Nov., but none in the US......yet.  (I hope).