Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Sheffield-Peace Gardens

Sheffield

in the county of South Yorkshire

Late afternoon at Crosby

Crosby

in the county of Merseyside

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

I'm back from my travels

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 00:46 on 11th June 2008

It was a truely wonderful month in England and Wales, I couldn't have asked for better.

What with having Neil Diamond singing right in front of my nose, meeting all of the Osmond's, seeing a total of 78 bird species, meeting Jonathan Ross, these were bonuses, but meeting Chris, Sarah, Ron, Anna and the little ones was a real highlight. I have submitted some pictures and await acceptance, and then I will post the one of the Prow's and Brind's here in this post.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Roses
Roses
quotePosted at 01:19 on 11th June 2008
Welcome Home! 
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 03:32 on 11th June 2008
Ditto, from me, Sue.  Can't wait to see your photos, esp. the bird pics.  Glad you had a wonderful time.  Talk to you soon.
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 06:55 on 11th June 2008
Glad you're home safe and sound Sue, I'm really glad you had a smashing time in old blighty!! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures also. How's the weather with you? Andy.
L
L
quotePosted at 07:33 on 11th June 2008
Hi Sue glad you're back safe and sound!
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 07:48 on 11th June 2008

Hi Sue

Sounds like you had a really great time, you will have to come back and see us again sometime.

Karen

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:11 on 11th June 2008

Nice to know you are back home Sue, yes of course I mean it!!

Glad to know you enjoyed it Sue, and meeting a member of our 'extended family' really was special!

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 11:15 on 11th June 2008
Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound Sue. Welcome back to the site on a regular basis. Nice to know that you enjoyed your visit home. By the way, when you went to Cardiff, did you manage to visit Castle Coch?
MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 11:22 on 11th June 2008

Welcome 'back', Sue:). Looking forward to seeing your pics too.

In all honesty, I had been hoping for you to get back to us with better news, such as Ron being all a figment of our imagination, for example. I hoped that behind his avatar there might be hiding one of those lovely english elderly ladies, lace dressed and smiling, who had harmlessly put up a character to have some fun while having her tea.   But now that you can witness about the existence of the blonde nightmare in flesh and blood, it is time for me to drop any illusion and face the reality. 

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:19 on 11th June 2008

Thank you for your welcome back greetings. I have posted one picture so far of a wonderful sunset. I shall be working on it over the week.

And Marie, I think Ron had put away his lace dress for fear of what I might tell you, but he is indeed a man, and a very tall one at that.