Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Nayland, Suffolk

Nayland

in the county of Suffolk

Cullercoats harbour. Tyne & Wear

Cullercoats

in the county of Tyne & Wear

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Thanks to you all !

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Gives Up! '
Gives Up! '
quotePosted at 19:41 on 6th April 2009
Debbie, you're coming here, I'm going there! Have agreat time and shoot that camera! 
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:18 on 7th April 2009
On 6th April 2009 19:41, Barb wrote:
Debbie, you're coming here, I'm going there! Have agreat time and shoot that camera! 

Hi Barb, Where are you heading to?
Gives Up! '
Gives Up! '
quotePosted at 02:28 on 7th April 2009

I touchdown in NJ on the 28th August. There a taxi will take us to NYC! I'm starting to get used to the idea of 7 and a half hours of sitting inside a capsule! Sealed I'm very excited and can hardly wait. 

Where are you coming to? 

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 02:37 on 7th April 2009
LOL< We are flying into London on Aug.26th LOLfrom Atlanta,, So we will be almost passing each other,,LOL  I hope you have a wonderful time. I have never been to NYC but i have a couple of friends from there you will have a blast!! I now what you mean about the capsule ours is alomost 9hrs!!  No matter how many times i have done it ,still scares the mess out of me..lol  just curious who is the avatar picture? 
Gives Up! '
Gives Up! '
quotePosted at 11:33 on 7th April 2009

Well you have a very good time yourselves in London. How long you here for? If you have the time, be sure to get out into the countryside. I can never wait to get out of the city and into the countryside, albeit near to me or afar. 

It's funny I've chosen a city break, but NYC is somewhere I've always wanted to visit. And as I'm going to either Scotland or Ireland for a few days in the summer I'm happy. 

I'm 47 a few days before going to NYC, it's now or never, so am gritting my teeth, jumping aboard the plane and going. Just hope I don't have a panic attack......SealedSurprised 

The avatar is me, which I'm about to change.  Smile

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 13:58 on 7th April 2009

We get there on the 26th Aug and leave out on the 5th of Sept.. wished it could be longer!!;-( Yes i love the country side to thats why we are going to rent a car for some of the time we are there so we can head out on our on.  I loved Scotland and Ireland I think Ireland has been my favorite so far;-) 

OOo you will be fine on the plane just get you a couple of shots and relax,,LOL

I hope you have a great time just be careful and it is very congested but take lots of pictures so we can swap when we get back,,LOL

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 14:11 on 7th April 2009
NYC is AMAZING!!!!!!!!  I love going there!! I haven't been in a while but its a world all it's own!!!!!!!  I only live about 30 mins from the city!!
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 14:17 on 7th April 2009
30 mins Krissy??  is that with you driving?  be about an hour for anyone else then?Laughing
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 14:22 on 7th April 2009

You bet!!! So you better wear your seatbelt!!  And close your eyes!!!! Oh and pray...a  lot!!  LOL!

Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 14:24 on 7th April 2009
Oh i do that even when i'm driving!!Surprised