Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good day 13...

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
Posted at 21:49 on 28th December 2009

Rita, best wishes for the New Year and I hope you fully enjoy the Meals on Wheels program, as I participated in it for a good number of years when I lived in the states, and we did the Wisconsin Meals on Wheels program. Weather is always a challenge in winter but the people are sooooo happy to see you arrive. May your caring spirit take you to people who need what your spirit provides. Best Wishes go with you .

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
Posted at 02:06 on 29th December 2009

Ron, most likey..but not until the hospitals got ahold of me. until then we were doing fairly good. At earthboppin we got an mesage from David, he had supposedly an five by-pass heart surgery...and he's lucky he's even alive, understanidng what all he'd been through when he came in an gave us an update on what he'd been dealing with. You know what's spooky about it all Ron....though he his is an older man he still was an physically fit ex-military man that was also an survivalist that lived in Canada. This is something that I've been dealing with also...I use to walk 5 to 10 miles an week before my heart problem, and my brother in-law that passed on went golfing every morning...EVERY morning..weather permitting. None of us were "sit back" take it easy type people.We were lots more active then your ussual person in an office job ro sit down daily job. You can't help wondering "Why us?" ...have we been "targeted" by someone or what? If so..it needs to stop. Something is headed the wrong direction me thinks.,

Urmimala Singh
Urmimala Singh
Posted at 07:41 on 29th December 2009
Good Morning Everyone and A Very Happy New Year!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:38 on 29th December 2009
Christmas behind us so good morning everyone and a very happy New Year from Anna and Ron also.
Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
Posted at 08:57 on 29th December 2009

Morning Urmimala, morning Ron. Nice to see you here again Beth.

Back to work for me today - should have worked yesterday but decided to have another day off - went to Castlemorton Common below the Malvern Hills - beautiful day!

Sunday we went to Witley Court but were turned away as the paths were too icy and they were worried about safety. We went to Stourport instead and the paths were icy there too! We then visited my Dad's grave at Ribbesford - another lovely day.

It's supposed to snow today - we will see!

Krissy
Krissy
Posted at 13:59 on 29th December 2009
hello everyone!
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 14:09 on 29th December 2009
Good Morning/Afternoon everybody!! 
Krissy
Krissy
Posted at 14:10 on 29th December 2009
How are you Cathy!?
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 14:11 on 29th December 2009
Hi Krissy!! My back is screaming at me all the way to my toes. Other than that I am good. How are you?
Krissy
Krissy
Posted at 14:13 on 29th December 2009

Oh no!! Is nothing helping?? I'm ok.