Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Maldon, Essex

Maldon

a Seaside Town in the county of Essex

Herstmonceux Castle

Herstmonceux

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Chris and Sarah have made it even easier to make a donation in support of POE

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:18 on 21st May 2011

Please click on the following link http://www.picturesofengland.com/premier to see how Chris and Sarah have made it even easier to make a donation to PicturesOfEngland.com (POE).

Please consider making a regular payment to POE of just £2 per month! With over 10,000 members we should be able to 'eat' the hosting costs, with funds left over for further development of the site! But will it happen?

Your urgent help really is needed right now members, please try to keep this wonderful website alive by making a donation NOW!

Please click the link http://www.picturesofengland.com/premier and do your bit for England.....Pictures Of England!

Thank you in anticipation

Anna and Ron.

Edited by: Ron Brind at:22nd May 2011 10:43
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 22:26 on 22nd May 2011
Thanks, Ron.

Edited by: Ron Brind at:25th May 2011 21:56
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 07:50 on 26th May 2011

This message also appears in the main donations thread

When a numerical list is compiled I would suggest that the majority people would want to be at or near the top, it's human nature after all. The membership list now starts with the Gold Star Premier members. When it first changed to this system a few days ago I was in the top 10, I am now at 79. I would be a lot happier if is was way down somewhere between 1000 - 2000 or even lower. So come on all who are still deciding or waiting for payday. Make your donations and keep me being relegated. The lower I go the better the chances of success for the site. So please do what ever you can to help me get near the bottom of the list

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:31 on 26th May 2011

Yeah, c'mon POEster's lets see just how far down the list we can push Dave!

But that said, to get him to move at all, you will need to make a much needed donation to POE for which I thank you in anticipation.

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 08:46 on 26th May 2011

Absolutely Ron....the lower the better. I will never reach the bottom as they are already a few below me, but to get me into the high thousands would be great 9999 sound like a good target

so come on folks do whatever you can

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:17 on 26th May 2011

I learned from Chris and Sarah this morning that there are now more than 12,000 Members of POE!

And 91 members have made a contribution thus far!

Edited by: Ron Brind at:27th May 2011 18:18
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:17 on 30th May 2011

Donations received from 97 members so far and thank you so much dear friends, but it doesn't mean that all 97 have donated £15 in one payment.

Some members have agreed to pay via standing order £2 monthly which is fine, an easy way to pay and you still get your 'Gold Star' premier membership status.

Please consider making a donation RIGHT NOW members because the need really is URGENT

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:20 on 29th June 2011

The 'Gold Stars' that confirm Premier Membership of POE have dried up!

I can only wonder why, when POE is supposedly loved so much as is said here in the forums?

We know that nearly 27,000 people look in at POE every day, and you can't tell me that they don't notice whats being said here in the forum! They can't possibly not see the Gold Star by the Premier Members name throughout the site can they?

So aren't those who continue to submit pictures (without having achieved their 'Gold Star' status yet) feeling just a little bit guilty?

Surely a one off payment of £15 or £2 per month isn't too much to ask to help fund the biggest England website on the net, and probably the best loved, is it?

If you continue to submit pictures to POE please do your bit for England, Pictures Of England.com that is. You know who you are, as we all do!

Please accept this nudge and donate now at the following link http://www.picturesofengland.com/premier before it is too late!

Thank you

Kenneth Sherwood
Kenneth Sherwood
quotePosted at 12:38 on 15th October 2015

It's a wonderful thing that making donation for POE. It will motivate other to donate POE and I would like to thanks them. You can use various websites for any writing works.

You can help POE also Kenneth by paying for your link that I have removed temporarily. Please make a donation to POE that you say is a wonderful thing!

Edited by: Ron Brind at:15th October 2015 13:24
 Please login to post to this thread...