Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Old Thatched Teashop

Shanklin

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Our Dear Friend, Peg Cannell, Needs Your Prayers

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 01:25 on 28th March 2012
I was so sorry to learn of your loss a few days ag; my sincere condolences.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:15 on 28th March 2012
On 28th March 2012 00:47, Sue . wrote:

I notice that Peggy has her name twice on the member's Directory and wonder if the email I sent is an updated address. Ron, can you check that out for me please. 

Also, her Premier star is next to the name where there are none of her pictures poster (321 on A-Z list under P). The other number is 325.  

Thanks for pointing this out Sue. I will pass it to Chris/Sarah
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:50 on 28th March 2012
Hi again Sue. I can tell you that Chris and Sarah have now been in touch with Peggy regarding the above, thanks again!
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 01:16 on 29th March 2012
Thanks Ron. I did hit an email off to Chris and he has replied. You guys are so on the ball. 
Raymond Thurlby
Raymond Thurlby
quotePosted at 11:39 on 31st March 2012

Hi Everyone, I cannot log in although I know my user name and password therefore I am using Rays account.

Thank you all for your kind words and emails, I received yours this morning Sue, it was lovely and I am gratefull.

It has been a very emotional 15 months, Billy became virtually blind in a matter of weeks starting Xmas Eve 2010,with Giant cell Arteritis (A swelling of the arteries) very unusual in this country, we were coping until he then got shingles in his eye, and it was Doctors, Hospitals, carers, Home helps, Social Workers, The East Suffolk Blind Association, life was pretty busy, at last it was pneumonia.

\now most things are sorted with the help of my sons and it is all too quiet suddenly.

I will donate again when I can log on in my own name, Thanks Peggy

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:47 on 31st March 2012

I have passed this to Chris and Sarah Peggy, for them to help you with your login details.

Take care dear friend.

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:36 on 31st March 2012
Thinking of you Peggy and sending lots of love and hugs. Wish I was there to visit with you and keep you busy. When I do get back over there I will come visit with you. Kiss
David Roberts
David Roberts
quotePosted at 23:00 on 31st March 2012
So sorry to hear of your loss Peggy, thoughts and prayers go to you at this time.
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 10:26 on 1st April 2012

Sorry, I was putting the user name and the password in the opposite places, now it is OK.

Now the weather has changed after that beautiful week of sunshine, therefore it is heaters on again

I am not sure about what pictures are accepted now I will have to have a look at recent posts, my eldest son does take pics on his travels and give them to me on a memory stick which I can put on the laptop and I will now have a sort out.

Thank you all once again

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 11:44 on 1st April 2012
Ah, now I used to send donations by cheque but today I thought I would use pay-pal, I thought that did not work and therefore used a different method and I have received two acknowledgements and am wondering if I have paid for premier membership twice ?