Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Mistley Church, Essex

Mistley

in the county of Essex

Arbroath

Arbroath

in the county of Angus

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Church of England in Crisis!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 18:54 on 25th November 2012

I'll be writing some abou tthis in another month from now...and it's been real hard to trace down the first of the bible beginnings also...after the death of Jesus it seems that an King in Egypt wanted his sotry told and so it was what documents that existed them wentto the Isle of Ionia and there by monks was written the beginning of the story of Jesus's life. Of course the Hebrew's were in existence before even then, Of the bibles I have...I have what's called the "Catholic Dictionary" which examines some of their thoughts...but I also have an Koran", the "Mormon" bibel, and "Chirstain" bible..several of those, and the Buddists and early Oriental writings. All of these areof course an study all of there own at times.If I'm going to write about mankind, I need to know what inspires him at times. Besides his religon..there are also his social organizations...then perhaps his political pursuasions. Myself, I think if I was anywhere neart the Canturbury Church in England...I'd be running over it's arched grooves for Templar Knight documents and valuables...it was built primarily by them through the high priests/Kings of the day. Only the "Masons" build in arches...and very old sacred building style unurpassed in strength over any other type of building construction.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 18:58 on 25th November 2012
I see highlighted words...so the text is messed up again. Sorry.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...