Lowestoft

a Seaside Town in the county of Suffolk

Garden flowers

Cleveleys

in the county of Lancashire

Southwold Stocks

Southwold

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "39"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:33 on 19th April 2013
On 18th April 2013 22:17, Richard Sellers wrote:

Hope this finds all on the way to a happy weekend,, in two days we had 25" of snow,,lol maybe more on the way on monday,,i am happy to say we here in the mountains of Colorado are so happy for all the moisture, since there has been a drought for 3 years..

Seems like our Ron needs to head up your local elections !!

He has the stuff it takes to get things done !!

Ron Brind for PM !!!!

LOL@Rick! Thanks mate, but the people here might not like some of the suggestions I have let alone any actions I might take. For example I think we would be better off out of Europe and being part of the USA

Any comments anybody? lol

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:47 on 19th April 2013

Good Morning all --not a bad sort of day plenty of rain about.

hve a nice day.

Ron -in my eyes we have been part of America for years --not such a bad thing though.Smile

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 12:03 on 19th April 2013
Morning all Poers, weekend is here again, enjoy
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 15:11 on 19th April 2013

Peggy,,your smile lights up the room! & A goodafternoon to you!

James, Ron,,Good afternoon,,

( i still secretly wish we had never had that tea party thing in 1775 !)

cathyml
cathyml
Posted at 15:57 on 19th April 2013
Hi everyone, hope you are doing well and now seems as good a time as any to wish you all a great weekend!
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 16:06 on 19th April 2013
Good Afternoon folks --nice and sunny up here now.--done a few little jobs outside to keep the boss happy.
cathyml
cathyml
Posted at 17:16 on 19th April 2013
Oh dear!  It has turned very cold and now there is a thunderstorm brewing.  Hope to get back later!
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:29 on 19th April 2013

Not another thunderstorm Cathy, hope it doesn't spoil your weekend.

Nice and sunny here now James, not to good this morning but it's much better now.

Wonder if Richard is still fighting the snow ? 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:43 on 19th April 2013

Good morning everyone!....decided to come in an stop watching this man hunt going on for the last remaining Boston Marathon killer...it's one of those things where you woulnd't give him an inch cause he sounds dangerous...but then again, I'm hearing statements thatmake me wonder if he'd had an girlfriend and an relationship of caring and love, if things would of been far different..and I don't mean just the sex...but the love in general. His uncle is there this morning saying all kinds of things against him, his friends say they can't beleive he'd do such an thing. He said that he had no friends here in America, that he had little or nothing in common with them, they don't understand him. That means to me that he was either in one of the "preppie" groups of kids...as they call them, or else he'd been brain washed by someone. Kids have been indeed for some time killing thier own peers because "Prepper" thinking is discriminatory in ways...it's kind of an "elite" group out in the world that's never had to exist in it as most people have..others find them most the time exceptionally unsympathic to anyone but themselves. We had one in our "Weight Watcher's" class one time...while most of us were their trying to lose weight and live in an world of not enough money...she walked in and declared she was there to lose weight so she could be in the Mt. Hood to Coast run...and if she was.. her hubby promised her an new Mercedes car to drive. It costs money to join these marathons that many do not have these days. Let alone most country folks with not to much income. That's why they are selling thier farms these days...they can't keep up with the property taxes on them. Anyway...everyone left the class after that and they closed it down.  She should of bought an "Chevy" and let the rest of the money go to the Oregon Food Bank...then she might of been well received with her news. But anyway...they have all thier technical weapons out there and an full force of men...so they should most likely have him cornered like an animal and caught if they don't shoot him first. Sounds like he might be wrired to blow himself up also, as his brother was.. before they killed him. They knew the odds before they started it all...So much goes for the Boston Marathon for this year. He is from Russia..an foreigner. Sounds terribly smart also, so it's an waste of an life to see this going on. Makes one wonder if something in him "snapped" perhaps. To much pressure.

Other then that rain, but....an week of sunshine is coming up here soon...and temps maybe into the low 80's...someone turned on the light switch again perhaps? So I can get back to planting. I'm feeling lazy today after the consuming business of yesterday...but my grandaughter's birthday is taken care of.  My son told me last night when I called the house...he was eating some dinner....and sounding most pleasant about it..... I guess I go for now.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:49 on 19th April 2013
Good Evening -hope you all have had a good day.Smile