Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Horrific news from London

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 22:16 on 22nd May 2013

The butchering of the young soldier in London breaks my heart. 

I hate to be callouse, but I hope the two men who commited this horrific crime die of the wounds from being shot.  

And as far as one of them saying 'An eye for an eye', for goodness sakes, that comes right out of the Bible and they are supposed to be  Muslin,.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Emanuele Ghisi
Emanuele Ghisi
quotePosted at 22:38 on 22nd May 2013

I'm reading now on the press: I'm shocked.   

(A similar thing happened a few days ago in Milan). 

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 22:49 on 22nd May 2013

Unbelievably barbaric actions, cold blooded murder!  It really is time these people were sent back where they came from.  Britain is a Christian country and these extremists are dangerous and shouldn't be tolerated.

My heartful sympathy to that young soldier's family & comrades! 

quote | editPosted at 12:17 on 23rd May 2013

Cameron and the rest of the Westminster scum tell us to celebrate the rich diversity of culture in our country.

Just what are we supposed to celebrate in Englandistan ? 

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 13:27 on 23rd May 2013

The two 'suspects' are under armed guard in hospital, being treated on the NHS, you have to ask why ?

And who is paying for the police officers on guard, well of course we are the tax payers. This is all wrong in so many ways.

My thoughts go out to the family of the soldier, we know what they are going through, our eldest daughter lost her boyfriend in Afghanistan in January 2010, he and his partner were blown up and kiiled by an IED, my Granddaugter was only 18 months old at the time so she didn't suffer like the rest of us. Our daughter still finds coming to terms with what happened very difficult after 3 years.

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 15:22 on 23rd May 2013
Ruth I am so sorry for your family loss it brought tears to my eyes especially after the London do but those who can alter things are just sitting on the fence, every decent person in this country are so fed up with it, a lady said to me just his morning London is not English any more  bu it is just not London where the crime is high, pity the next election could not be brought forward
MikeT
MikeT
quotePosted at 17:03 on 23rd May 2013

Our boys go out and risk their lives to help these countries, and this is their reward when they get home, it's about time our government got off their arses and do something about it.

They (the government) never did anything about the poor men who were be-headed by these b*****ds in the past, it's a disgrace.

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 18:15 on 23rd May 2013

A disgrace indeed. And like rustyruth says, we are now paying for these men to get medical treatment.

I think the British police should have more gun training. One good sharp shooter would have left these men in the street, in the same condition - as in dead - as that young soldier.

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 18:57 on 23rd May 2013
I think the problem is that if they were shot dead they would immediately be seen as matrys by their religious friends.  Shut up for life in prison (at of course great cost of the taxpayer) makes them ignominius!!
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 19:05 on 23rd May 2013

Sue and Cathy have summed this all up very neatly.

All said on this thread seems to ring a common bell....

Justice had better be swift with sword.