Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Water Shortage???

Preston

in the county of Lancashire

Town of Halifax

Halifax

in the county of West Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Wonder what Aunt Mya thinks about Diana's 'New' man?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 Next >

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:15 on 23rd June 2013

I can tell you that I am fed up with him that's for sure. Once was the time that I was 'her man', but this geezer has moved in on my territory and I don't know what to think now.

I hope Aunt Mya will join us again and show her the error of her ways. I'll give her another week or so to dump him and then that's it!

So come on Diana what do you have to say for yourself

Hope she can't sleep at night..... Grrrrrrgh!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 03:51 on 24th June 2013

Invite her to Kate's Baby Shower...she would't' dare turn that oen down. She looked happy in teh news release but she looked an bit pale also...Daina wouldn't like JOhnny Depps role in "The Lone Ranger" he looks like an idiot in it....with his face all painted up...as most Indians didn't do that except at POw-Wow's. He looks like Heykoya..or "Clown" they usually get stripped of any power in making decisions...as they play the role of an fool. Nope..they won' tbring back an old time hero to me.I found my book I was going to send to Jame Berkland..."Spiritwalker"...I was wanting to know if he knew Hank Wesselman..as he was an teacher at Berkely also...this book is about his experiences with his visions. He starts out having quite an time understanding what is going on exactly. He finds himself in an visionary world also...one that comes as it wills...and as an observer to begin with...he finds out that most of the west coast was in an huge disaster and is now broken up into islands and much of it under water. Years later..namely about three generations laterhe focuses on an young boy..told to go by boat to the mainland and see what land is left...because their is an group coming up form the south that wants to over take them..kill them..and he wants this boy to find out if there's enough land his people can relocate. It doesn't get to scarey until you find the author of this book meeting the boy's grandfather in real life in the book. Sometimes around the 1970's. He calls the book "Spiritwalker"..A message from the future. He has done and ecxcellent job also of tellin gwhat it takes to survive at this time...and there seems an "Prescence" to the world of an next to invisable "form" of an person also that helps guide him sometimes. He sleeps up high in the tall trees and ties himself and some of his belonging to the branches at night to survive wild animals. I mean really high also..like 30 feet ot better. Last I had read the book, he found his first source of life...an pair of domesticated dogs...still hasn' tran into any humans. He comes from teh Hawaaian Islands. I will take some of the book I want to keep for future reference and probably sen dit to Berkland here soon. 

I use to like the clean cut..good guy model of the "Lone Ranger" as an kid..this one scares me...I was about four or  five years old back then. It's raining pretty good out right now...been an lazy Sunday.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:37 on 24th June 2013

I know that Diana likes Johnny Depp, Shirley but where is she, what is she doing?

C'mon Diana...

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:46 on 24th June 2013

For those of you who may not remember Aunt Miya (did I spell it wrong above?) the following was one of her posts to POE.

Search Aunt Miya if you want a laugh or two!

Hi Y’all!

How y’all doing?  My name’s Miya Buttreaks.  I don’t know none of y’all but my great niece, Diana, told me that all y’all was lookin’ for somebody to help y’all with your romantic woes. So dry your eyes little’uns ‘cause Aunt Miya’s here to get you through the door of the love shack!

Well now, I reckon I should tell y’all a little about myself so y’all will feel right telling aunt Miya about your love woes.

I was born in the south eastern portion of these here United States in a little ole place called Possum Holler up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia.  My great, great, great grandma was a match-maker back in her day, and so it has been with all female kin in my family ever since.  Well, except Diana with her high-falutin’ ways up there in the big city.  I had her a nice fella once and she turned ‘em down cold for no good reason. He was a right nice man and rich too.  He owned a mess of hogs, two cows, some sheep (they all walked a little funny), and he even took a bath when it was time to go a courtin’.

My husband, Beauregard Buttreaks (Bobo for short), and me have been married for more years than I can remember.  The picture I’ve used for my avatar is a picture of us on our weddin’ day. I guess y’all can tell I had a bun in the oven back then!  Wasn’t Bobo handsome girls?  Lord, he could make my heart flutter!  And that’s what I want for each one of y’all; someone to make your heart go pitty-patter! (That little bun turned out to be our first boy and we named him Cooter.)

Well enough yappin' about me, I am sure if y’all have any questions you won’t be shy about askin’.

So, now it’s your turn; write to aunt Miya and tell her what weighs on your hearts.

xoxoxo y’all!

Aunt Miya

Right, that's it I've done it. Now waiting on Diana

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:04 on 24th June 2013

It was her birthday yesterday I think so maybe nursing a sore head?

C'mon Diana where are you?

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 18:09 on 24th June 2013
She is up here with me.Wink i also enjoyed Miyas posts very funnyLaughing
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:58 on 24th June 2013

Well that's it then, that's me and her finished!

And yes the posts are very funny James. I reckon she's looking in just waiting for the right moment to strike.

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 22:37 on 24th June 2013
She hasnt been around for a while Ron--she will be getting on in years now i would think.Wink
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:07 on 24th June 2013

It's an full moon Ron..might be an bad time to ask her to come out in the moonight and talk an some.

......Happy Birthday Diana!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 14:03 on 25th June 2013

Ah she'll surprise you all yet, you wait and see I know my Diana!

Full Moon whoop, whoop wait until she reads that Shirley! lol

1 2 3 4 Next >