Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Greenstead Church, said to be the world's oldest wooden building, in Greenstead, England

Greenstead

in the county of Essex

East Bergholt garden

East Bergholt

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "51"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 06:56 on 16th January 2014

Hi to all POEsters...

Keep those pussys happy! Feed them well, run butter on their paws and they will never roam, well not far anyway (only next door to empty out the fish) lol

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:56 on 16th January 2014
Good Morning -not a bad day up here--Cats dont mention em 2 loads deposited yesterday -it went back over the fence,if they want cats they can have what goes with it.Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 10:17 on 16th January 2014
On 15th January 2014 23:23, Vince Hawthorn wrote:

There can be a great deal of trouble in a pint glass.

How is the furnishings bearing up?  

Lyn and Lisa will only ask- what colouring and little boy or little girl and what will you be wandering the streets yelling out when the little one stays out for a night on the tiles? 

Hi Vince, he's a boy now but was a girl when we picked him, somebody got it wrong. He's a long haired black and white called Misty. He won't be wandering the streets because we are near a road. When he's big enough which won't be for months yet he will go out into the garden when we do then be brought back in. We did this with our other two. So James will be pleased to know we look after our own mess Smile

And as for the furnature, it's fine, but the cat bed was a waste of money, as small as he is he can already get on the bed Undecided 
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:39 on 16th January 2014
There is about 3 pass through but it is this certain one that decides to staySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:10 on 16th January 2014
Sorry to hear that James, we have more of a problem with people walking passed with dogs here, 8 will clean up after their dog, 2 won't, it's a pain, and it drives me nuts.

Edited by: rustyruth at:16th January 2014 14:12
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:43 on 16th January 2014
We dont have a problem with dogs,there are only two nearby who never pass our house but i must say the park nearby is pretty bad--on going to the local cemetary a few weeks back it seems the dogs are having a field-day there.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 14:10 on 16th January 2014
Just as they are on the canal and river banks here, you can't look at the scenery for watching what your feet are threading in. The local parish council have put out loads of bins, they've even provided rolls of bags, but do people use them - no.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:21 on 16th January 2014
I'm glad your fox is back John, maybe some more photos ? 
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:48 on 16th January 2014
My daughter isnt glad her fox is back --another chicken met its fate last week the trouble is they are running free and very tame.
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 21:58 on 16th January 2014
  Hi All and thank you Ruth for the pics of the fog, the house was full of ooohhh aaagggh " I WANT ONE !!!! "