Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Gates leading to Meaburn Hall, Maulds Meaburn, Cumbria

Maulds Meaburn

in the county of Cumbria

A picture of Bardney

Bardney

in the county of Lincolnshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

I've donated to help save POE

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Zbigniew Siwik
Zbigniew Siwik
quotePosted at 23:50 on 1st March 2014
Done £20
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 23:59 on 1st March 2014
Well done mate, lets hope a few more feel they they can be as generous
Martin Humphreys
Martin Humphreys
quotePosted at 09:28 on 2nd March 2014

Remember a few weeks ago when the images for sale became "live" the site was swamped with people from nowhere uploaded huge amounts as there "might" be something in it for them ? Well where are all these people now ?? As usual it looks like the few "regulars" have a conscience & have answered the call at this dire time .. the rest quite clearly couldn't seem to give a stuff. On that basis it looks ominous I'm afraid because of the huge amount of views of this thread ... but virtualy little or no response from anyone else, says it all ?  

Victor Naumenko
Victor Naumenko
quotePosted at 09:31 on 2nd March 2014

I've sent  £20 yesterday too and indifference of so many POE's members is surprised to me.

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 09:47 on 2nd March 2014

Well said indeed Martin, where are they, the GREEDY ONES who just popped up for a few days, deluged the site with a lot of mediocre images to say the least, in the vain hope of making a quick buck or two, and then vanished as quickliy as they appeared. They must be in cloud cuckoo land if they ever thought they were gonna get rich from selling photos on POE. POE is not a selling agency therefore the stringent quality controls of the big agencies are not in place. If those controls were there the vast majority of submissions would be rejected. Harsh to say but TRUE

But there are still a lot of regular contributors still to decide on additional donation. As indicated earlier my regular annual 'subscription' is due in May and it will still be honoured .... 

I have just been lucky and sold a photo on POE, albeit small size £5, but have told Chris and Sarah to keep my 50% commission. May only be £2.50 but at this moment in time it is better in the POE coffers than sitting in my 'sales' a/c waiting for another £47.50 worth of sales before it gets paid to me ! ! ! I am not desperate for £2.50 ... POE is ! ! ! ! 

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 09:48 on 2nd March 2014
On 2nd March 2014 09:31, Victor Naumenko wrote:

I've sent  £20 yesterday too and indifference of so many POE's members is surprised to me.

Well done Victor, I am sure the dedicated few appreciate your generosity
Patrick Hogan
Patrick Hogan
quotePosted at 10:47 on 2nd March 2014
Another £20 happily given to help the cause.................. 
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 15:43 on 2nd March 2014
On 2nd March 2014 10:47, Patrick Hogan wrote:
Another £20 happily given to help the cause.................. 

Good on you Patrick, well done sir!!
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 19:52 on 2nd March 2014

On its way Ron via Cyber Space 20 smackers.

In addition Ron I will offer the following in return for all the advice and assistance POE has given me on the Thread Meditation and Relaxation this for a period of one month in the first instance.

The viewings on the thread Meditation and Relaxation are nearing 23000.

Pictures of England have helped my site to achieve much higher rankings on Google, without the assistance from Pictures of England it would have taken me years to achieve this status, so I appeal on behalf of POE to all future viewers of my site.

Please download one of my CD Meditation productions they are the lowest price ever. 

Become part of Neil's world experience a life without worries meditate your worries away, at the most it will only cost you a minimum purchase of 1.99 USD.

In return I will donate 66% of the revenue to POE if sufficient are downloaded POE will have no worries.

Download any Meditation CD from www.neishameditations.com  and support Pictures of England

Neil Rodgers

neishameditations. com 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:33 on 3rd March 2014
C&S will be in touch shortly John.