Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

West Bay

West Bay

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Apparently ASOS shares are down by 40% this morning, yippeee!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:33 on 21st October 2014

ASOS - Annual profit falls by 14%

Serves them right as far as I am concerned and I hope investors sell their shares to further stoke discontent.

Remember the Beatles song Nick, Nigel Robertson...."It won't be long" Hopefully, it won't be long before the ASOS Company gets liquidated. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:43 on 19th January 2015

Just watched Dispatches 'Low Pay Britain' and asos is named. The amount employees are paid was discussed and no surprise to me that they get paid a few pounds an hour (under the minimum wage in fact), but has anybody seen what CEO Nick Robertson and brother Nigel have been paid, or what their worth is?

It's a disgrace, so why don't those people who use asos walk away, why don't they stop buying from them?

If you have used this Company in the past, might I suggest you stop right now? This Company will have achieved for me, when they go bust!

I also hope this government will set up an investigation into the way people on zero hours get by each week, it's a disgrace to our society.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...