Over 140,000 photos of England.
17,000+ Members
Click here to join the community
Pictures of England

Exploring the most Picturesque & Historic parts of England..

Who did actually win WW2?

Ron BrindPremier Member - Click for more info
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:13 on 27th June 2014

Yes and that being the case, how come the German Chancellor appears to be leading Europe and dominating the meetings attended by an all European group?

Further, Cameron has lost the plot completely making it even more likely that we WILL be coming out of Europe!

Any thoughts members?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 18:29 on 27th June 2014

It's been puzzling me for a while now Ron how the German chancellor seems to be trying to take over Europe yet again, and run the show. All I can is like any politican she's not popular with the whole populace in Germany.

The German people I know complain constantly about the very high rate of tax they pay on their earnings, and also the very high cost of their medical insurance, plus immigration. In fact it would be fair to say they complain about most of the same things we do, just in a different language.

sk lawson
sk lawson
quotePosted at 22:54 on 27th June 2014

The Germans have had issues ever since biblical times of being forceful to others in the sense of wanting to control things, and they have always been intelligient and inovative people, which carries thier prusuit in this very well. It's my understanding that they came from the tribe of Benjamin originally...got into trouble with "God" and disinheirted for using force on finding women to marry..bu abducting them and raping them....they left the middle east to go to Turkey and evenually joined up with the so called barbarians sacking Rome. Thye have caused two world wars already...can they change number three to never happening?  They are indeed spread througout the world even more so then those days..for many of them left Germany to go to other places...and there's some that claim Hitler's death was staged and he went to Brazil..South America...and lived out his life. Indeed there are no doubt many Illuminati that areof German nationality...many of the Bilderger group are Germans also.

As the NWO tries to infiltrate the world, it's bound to also create world issues in things that people can't tolerate...one of them of course is that issue of never enough money amoung the lower classes. It is an struggle anyway as people all over the world want an higher standard of living and it's unatainable the more that get into the higher status...because some has to pay for their climb to success. The more CEO's in the world, the harder it is to give them huge profits to live off and maintain thier lifestyle. The more money demanded...the less free things....the less free things....the less people have to keep from going into the abyss of poverty. Particularly in the area of basic living needs...being shelter, food, transportation, medical, education, utitlities, entertainment...but particulary the abilty for communication for the need of cell phones and computers....which came about by the computer industry in ways. They have now almost been made an necessity also for an education..and job. High taxes in an reflection of the inabilty of people to do voluntary skills... by living freely... to enhance their own communities. They make laws that supress others, so they can find fee's to inhibitant them with instead. Henceforth, you can't fish for free, to feed yourself,, you can't hunt for free, to fee yourself, you can't chop down an tree for free, to house yourself, or maintain animals in certain areas, for people feed themselves...and they say that people are being harrassed to even have vegtable gardens. Inshort they want us on an patch of dry desert sand like in the middle east where they are constantly fighting as is. Wanna win an war over there.?..stop thier supply of incoming food from around the world.  What did they use to do to conquore the people?...they laid their country to waste by burning everything they came across...then they took to bombs...and now possibly  laser warfare, if not chemical or EMP's...in short we are killing the planet and ourselves constantly day by day by our need to have money. Why we have more "sick" people then we can begin to pay for also at times...it use to be acceptable to be "normal" and functioning without the need for an head doctor or "shrink"...not these days.They have only made miniable headway for the disabled...at very high prices..cause of you guessed it...money. The lack of money right now is neary shutting us all down....creating an world of the have's and the have not's. But German's are not the only one's complaining, everyone is, though some seem more quietly then others...because they haven't the "voice" to speak up where they live. We can solve some of our problems, if city hall didn't butt in to stop us or make us take out permits and what not else to solve our problems. People no longer trust "Government" of any kind any where these days....they see them as wasting the money given them,.... and sticking it in thier pockets.

Ron Brind
quotePosted at 23:49 on 27th June 2014
Very interesting post again Shirley.
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:23 on 30th June 2014
Yes, for sure John!
Steven Jackson
Steven Jackson
quotePosted at 21:47 on 15th May 2017
I think that in the war nobody can win. There are a lot of died people, who were husbands and wifes, sons and daughters, fathers and mothers. Any nation can say that war is not a problem, we've got a lot of new people. That's not a game! In war the whole world losts it's very good people, who knows maybe someone of them could be the next Einstein, or Ali. So war it's not a game and we should stop every war

Edited by: Steven Jackson at:15th May 2017 21:47
sk lawson
sk lawson
quotePosted at 06:39 on 16th May 2017

I was looking ths over...I vote for settling outter space in space stations that are livable, it would help correct the the over population problem and one secootr can't get along with the other one, and leave earth as God intended to replish aniimals, vegetation and mankind...and I think Jesus would agree to this as it was God's orginal workings anyway. I honestly dothink it's time we started reaching out to the stars. Perhaps staying locally to begin with so we don' t mess up outter space either. Now doesn't that sound better then getting "buzzed" or drunk all the time, or popping pills of some kind and drugs.... to get blissed out of our minds...so nothing gets accomplished for rmankind.

Yes, we hurt...in the wrong way, cause we need our God to guide us to what's worthy and right in life.  Each in their own individual way to blend in with others.  

It's in the simple things people...do you think in Syria...those little kids they are killing have ever had an family birthday cake with thier family? Shared a local game of something in sports for fun for instance. Just spent the day having fun without the fear of dying...chemical warfare.... or bombs. 

Please login to post to this thread...