Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Newquay, Cornwall

Newquay

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

Southbourne Cliffs, Dorset

Southbourne

in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "56"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:26 on 26th July 2014
Yes it is ----you home yet??Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 15:48 on 26th July 2014
On 26th July 2014 11:42, sk lawson wrote:

If it's something really important they might have to try to just contact me in here. I haven't sent them any money since you said they received

the money order I sent ot them by snail mail...or had any business contact by me since them either. I don' tuse my computer for on-line

business transactions. Nope..not even Pay Pal. 

Shirley, I just responded in another thread also, but forgetting that the 7th link would be there in any case so lets start again!

Click on your name above where you avatar would be if you had one. Then look across to the right you will see theword 'Contact'. Click on it and write your message into the white box. Then click send and it will be received by Chris and Sarah

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 15:49 on 26th July 2014

Here is an even easier way click on http://www.picturesofengland.com/user/poe/contact

Then just fill in the boxes please

Edited by: Ron Brind at:26th July 2014 15:50
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 17:10 on 26th July 2014

Very hot here again, its just too hot for walking far, never thought i would say that.

hope you all are well

have to wait for my final check up on my hip as the consultant is on Summer leave. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 17:53 on 26th July 2014
A very good evening to all  still hot up here.Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:38 on 26th July 2014

Good evening Pat, James, it's too hot here as well, we keep thinking about going for a walk, maybe now it's getting slightly cooler we might venture out for an hour.

Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 21:40 on 26th July 2014
Blazing again here today for the War weekend in the park. Not a bad turnout again. Saw a few of the 'regulars' for photos and plenty more taken but nothing particulary outstanding .... toooooo sunny with the inherent contrast problems ... but who cares about contrast, lets just keep the weather photos can wait ! ! ! 
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 22:55 on 26th July 2014

Going to be 90 here tomarrow..hubby dog babysitting...but we are out in the street today, Neighborhood Assoc gals are here with slips for our annual street get together..Aug. 5th...and we have an stray cat walking about and wild more or less..I just put some food out of it, if it comes back...it looks like an older kitten of the homeless kitty up the street, I can't conrer her either, but she still drinks from my pond and was spending winter in our shed out back.

Ron, did as requested in the Shirley thread instructions. 

Kids are out on the river but wind today that wish wasn't very breezy.

I just got done making lunch...Bacon/Tomato/Lettace sanwhiches with potato salad and carrot sticks...fruit cocktail cup and Fiber One Choclate brownie...peach icy cold tea. . I've tucked most my potted plants in the shade now. See if they can get revived, lost the newest potted plant on my balcony..it looks fryed to an crisp..and so far not coming out of it. I gave my "I Yam... that I Yam" plant to my nieghobor to finsish off the season...rocks in it by the other neighbor....Chinese figure fishing..sittin on  rock, surrounded .by rocks, lemon grass candle, main color theme is lime green. ...surrounded by the yam in full greenery growing out of it as the background.  They kind of have ivy shaped leaves. She looked at me when I told it was my "I am yam that I Yam"..had to explain to her that it was my rendition of Moses going to Mt. Sinai Plant....so instead of getting the 10 commandments from me, she gets an Yam. You know when Moses ask God who he is and he says..I am that I am. The little China man has an small white fish dangling off his line also. She has two "foster kids".. oriental girls. Her two Russian boy foster kidsare grown now on one thier own...have their own places to live. By then she was laughing. I guess I go for now...my nightly soBorok in my earthquake site...ever heard of him? What is the algorithmic method of earthquake prediction also..his " Bio" never said. Talk later on...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:06 on 27th July 2014
Good Morning to all who are around Smile

editPosted at 09:50 on 27th July 2014

I am worried tonight...I couldn' t get in here earlier....for some reason they have my grandson's facebook  and picture for people to talk to him in all kinds of web sites that are much to adult for him as an child.  They apparently tapped into him from the word "Sandy" Oregon, from an sand building contest at the coast. I think this is a advertisement for joining Facebook originally...but his picture is even showing up in "mystics" living in Hawaii information right now. Always at the bottom of the web site. 

OK...my work today...on John Dee family..firstly his family was said to of lived near Radorshire, Wales..his father was part of the Mercer's Company in London. John Dee's second wife Jane Fremonds was freinds to Katherine Carey Howard.. to Queen Elizabeth I.  The lineages go back to King Authur days and an Welsh prince known as "Madog".He at one time bought an astrolabe from William Boroughs...who starts one Lawson legacy line...but he himself shows up "murdered"...his sister is name Elizabeth..called in her day "Lady Carey" of Kent county...she married into the de Clare family. they become the Saint (Sin) Clare family of Scotland...templar knights. Dee starts out using his alchemical procedures trying to learn from God himself9 by channeling)..but as time goes on it all falls through for him...esp. by the time he meet up with Edard Kelly. He is famous though in the court of Henry VIII's daughter's, and of course becomes an advisor and astrologer for Elizabeth I's reign .Despite an possible kind of sad ending, he's pretty famous over all. World traveler and highly educated. I have said that I thought before that we are somehow connected to George Planegent through the Pole family and this is confirmed through an book possibly called The King's cousin; Life, Career, and Welsh connection of Sir Richard Pole by Hazel Pierce...Libary of Wales. The name of "Du" so far I have not found..but the Dee river I have and in 1080 St David's church is pillaged and bishop Abraham killed, Sulian cocered into the assuming the bishopric. "Dewi" is the Celtic name for St. David. It is not the same as "Dee" though. During the reign of "Llewlyn the Great"..in 1204.. the prince married Joan, the daughter of King John..whom was forced to sign the magna Carta. Also known as John" Lackey" to some. Llywelyn is partnered with Richard de Clare..Lywelyn last becomes the "Prince of Wales...but the die is cast..1282 Llwelyn dies..and England has an firm grip in this area now. The Lord Rhys was the ruler of south Wales and thus so builds Cardigan Castle(?)..maybe they mean Carnevean(sp?) This is the closest to them and King James VIII concering the Dee family enterance into court. The rest may go back to the Dee River beginnings(Snowdonia) andDee esturary and the mining/minerals and shipping them..and an city named Chester...around the 14th century. This Lord Rhys I've been following for an long time..I think connected also like John Dee to the Roscuricans group, which gives way to the Priory of Scion and then the Templar Knights..mystery schools also.. They were at one time all "alchemists" also. I believe that the connections is the reason why there is an Joan Larkin in the Tudor court of King James era and of course John Dee's first wife Jane Wild....perhaps meant to of been "Weld"in Welsh " Bard" language?...as welding metals together...which is also what alchemist" do also. There is no reason to not think that John Lawson (later of Maryland..m. Howard kin in England... didn't know John Dee through an association also...he would be related. So I am thinking one of our Jane's associated with Reverand George Lawson may of been one of these "jane" named people...I was looking for the ship called "The George"...I come to find it called The George Bonventure...that first sailed to Jamestown...more commonly named just the Bonventure in most records. There are at this time around the founding of Jamestown no less then three ships being manned by the Lawson name on the ocean blue. Sir John Lawson in the Royal Oak, (with two William Lawson's aboard)  Reverand George Lawson in the Bonventure, that goes down in Bermuda, they rebuild two smaller ships from the Bonventure....and  one other possibly with Christopher Lawson...who settles into "Lawnes Plantation" in Jamestown area. The Dee family is doing quite well, in Jane wild and Roland Dee's house with the biggest Library in England thanks to son John Dee...who just happens to have an sister also named Jane" ...did she come over? There's other data also but for tonight this kind of covers it ...I do beleive they are making history over again in ways to accomodate those wanting to know how they got from England to Colonial America. It's not always to fit it all in though at times. Now to find out what an Astrolabe is ...perhaps an crystal ball?  Kelly was such an Charltan and fake.Hope there's no problem getting in here again. Pardon the mistakes...it's called  algonritmic method I understand now.