Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Clun Castle in South Shropshire

Clun

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Asda Head Office - Customer Services contact telephone number

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:58 on 19th December 2014

It needs a few people with banners outside the store (on the main road) saying something like Asda staff are rude, ignorant and arrogant allowing the local press to get involved I think.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 13:56 on 19th December 2014
Formal Complaint went to Asda Head Office today for the attention of their CEO Mr A Clarke. We shall see how much he cares about his Company image in due course.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:07 on 19th December 2014
I don't think they care anymore Ron, they used to when is was ASDA based in Leeds, but not since the takeover - anyway we'll see.
Edward Lever
Edward Lever
Posted at 16:53 on 19th December 2014

The customer's perception of a store is often very different from the management's. 'Head Office' generally will be unreceptive to complaints until business starts to slide, by which time it is probably too late.

Perhaps there should be greater use of 'mystery shoppers' to give impartial feedback. The usual sort of Market Surveys which stores carry out are just a string of loaded questions which skew the survey to give a favourable result.  

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 14:59 on 23rd December 2014

I'm hearing of more incidents involving rude and arrogant Asda Staff at Wheatley in Oxfordshire during the past few days, with the same DM that I had the run-in with being as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

I have asked them to record the incidents here to let the world know how Asda treat their customers at the Wheatley, Oxfordshire store.

I am also told that the store was virtually empty this morning at 07:30 with the shelves close to empty also. That in itself shows how they are struggling for staff (thus maybe they will take anybody) as well as what the public think I reckon, but seems to me they are hovering over the self destruct button.

I haven't had a response from the CEO to my formal complaint yet, but will update you all in due course.

Actually the whole site is big enough to build probably 200 houses on it, so there you go Asda; another money making idea for you for when you have to shut down.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:11 on 23rd December 2014

I'll be very suprised if you hear anything Ron. Totally different in our local Tesco today, shelves stacked to bursting, loads of happy staff dressed in Christmas jumpers and hats, busy showing customers where things were in the store. Even the store manager was wandering around helping customers in wheelchairs reach things on the shelves, though she's only about 5ft 2" herself Smile

Ironic then that it's Tesco profits that are falling and not ASDA. Seems like it should be the other way round. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 16:14 on 23rd December 2014
If Asda Wheatley carry on like they are Ruth it will be the other way round, because once the rot sets in it usually travels!
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:36 on 23rd December 2014
That's very true Ron.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:37 on 23rd December 2014
I posted an e-mail to Morrisons two weeks ago-still not had a reply--they only want your moneySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:11 on 23rd December 2014
It will be interesting to see if either of you get a reply at all, and if so which supermarket first.