Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Christ Church

Cheltenham

in the county of Gloucestershire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:01 on 18th October 2015
Morning/afternoon to all POEsters...
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:26 on 18th October 2015
Good Morning to all--have a nice daySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:55 on 19th October 2015

Hi to all POEsters, why don't you post here in the forums?

We won't bite and I reckon you can benefit by chatting with us anyway.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:58 on 19th October 2015
Good Morning to all --have a nice day---off to town laterSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:32 on 19th October 2015

Good morning..went to town an back already James....before it started raining softly...but it's quit since then.

Monday's for me are get caught up times.... or relaxing from the weekend activites time.  So I bought four of them...Weight Watchers magazine, an special print out of an "Diet Slow Cooker" cookbook from Better Homes and Gardens, an new Herbal Magazine, and finally "Victoria"...started out from England, but they are traveling all over these days. From the Weight Watcher's comes an Yoga routine I might have to try out, and from the Slow Cooker magaine comes an spaghetti soup looks rather good, and from the Herbal magazine all kinds of good advice...and from Victoria an bit of autumn enjoyment sitting down and remembering how it use to be in ways around here.  By that I mean warm soft windy days  full of color...not this recent kind of freight train straight wind from hell...and "to hot" to enjoy the day....you stay inside. I was thinking about my excerise these days...and I bought me some new shoes that were slipp on's but I really need some decent tennis shoes...that are comfortable to walk in and lightweight. I think that might get me going again. The slip on shoes...are good for taking on an off and in the winter time... I like roaming around in socks.... so I need an quick shoe to slip on when an occasion arises. Leaves came off again this morning....maples are about 75 per cent falllen now...I will miss thier brilliant flame like color when they are no more...oak tree leaves are still hanging on fairly well though...turning colors more so everyday from green/yellow to rust though. I was thinking ot building my first fire in the fireplace today...but not rainy enough as yet....maybe by tonight. I like that crackling cozy kind of livingroom..amid an cold intry rainy day....and "Dancing with the Stars" is on tonight also...so I best get up and get moving I suppose...start dinner...Pork chops/baked sweet potaotes and salad...one of those mixes with kale/cabbage/lettaces/ with bits of bacon/seame seeds/dried cranberries and I'll add either apples or pears again. I like Blue cheese dressing, hubby likes 1,000 Island. Hum..... just enough time for an quick bath also. Talk to everyone later on...enjoy your day..come tomarrow back to making ornaments most likely. ...it will be in blue this time, I have some little penguins for something different.  I was just reading that the Native Americans not only dried the insides of the pumpkins...and seeds...they dried the pumpkins for storage containers. I found n receipe for pumpkin candy...I think I shared it here couple years ago. Any rate...have an good day...James, take your umberella with you!...it's that time of the year. Last year I was going to cross-stich those purse types in family names on the back of them for stocking stuffers and never got around to doing it. Later...

(Then if would be "pop" and out comes the black umberella with "POE"  Pubin talker "James" )

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:02 on 20th October 2015

Morning to all looking in, hope you have a great day.

Nearly time to start sweeping the leaves away here, so Winter is coming!!

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:14 on 21st October 2015

Good to see you Ron....Poe people took off Ron...to see the orion meteor shower tonight in the sky...claim around midnight we might see as many as 20 per hour buzzing past us. Well, one more Christmas present is now done....I went an got the stuff to wrap it up. Already wrapped up the grandkids. Yes, leaves...I'm hoping to get most of them done on our street before my nieghbors get back...sounds like they are running ragged also...sent me an card.  All of us are keeping an eye on thier house. Police dept and all of us. It would be nice if they could relax and not worry about the leaves when they do get back, which is real soon. Can't find my tea, so I've to go get another box of chamomile tea.....everyone is sick here...and I think it's from the mild radiation poisioning they do when they microwave pulse the area...even the Doctor next door was home today...hubby came home from work an hour early last Friday and slept most the weekend. I was dizzy as all get out myself. I haven't heard anything about the neighbor up the street they hualed off by ambulance last Friday morning. We should get together an prosecute them for making us research rats to their work in kiilling people off with their fancy technology weapons....esp the elderly and disadvantaged health wise.  All I have to say is don' t watch TV...as that's the medium they use to transfer it through the air waves. to finish off.... bad accident couple blocks over last night also...car accident. It affects one's mentailty and scrambles our brains and our health up. Shame on them, most likely I am told our military.....or someone's military. So if I can get with it....I have the other half of my kid's Christmas ornaments to do now. They for the most part need to be done by Thanksgiving. Next ones will be blue...and following them with tiny penguins. So I go for now and rest up an bit for tonight's meteor shower maybe. Have an good evening.  I need to see my grandson...he introduced me to an game...I'm at level 8...he's at level 215...grandma could use some advice on it right now. Kids know how to manuver around them better then the adults do.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:58 on 21st October 2015

No doubt  like yours, our kids were brought up with PC's Shirley so they know exactly what to do and how find stuff, whereas it was an alien thing to me (still is sometimes) and I have had to learn, probably like most people my of my age?

Anyway, hi to all POEsters, have a great day and a special mention for our grandson Michael who has to have a surgical procedure today, we shall see you later mate.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 16:23 on 21st October 2015
Good Afternoon to allSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 10:14 on 22nd October 2015
Hi to all POEsters wherever you are...