Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Harrods

Kensington

in the county of Greater London

Brixham, Devon

Brixham

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:45 on 17th September 2015
Goog evening to all
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 19:38 on 17th September 2015

You been on the sauce James? lol

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:47 on 17th September 2015
Nah --been clear of all things not good for you this week.--Laughing

editPosted at 23:18 on 17th September 2015

Yes, Ron..news is slow in ways....another fella I talk to in Berkland's web site also said he felt something was coming their way maybe. He's been having an lot of left ear tones and strange weirdness also. We are in an pattern with the Sacremento California airport and their myrdrid local towers world wide...for high strangness in earthquakes about to happen, it's if the radio waves deflect in wierd ways....and you know darn well when your hearing the doorbell ring when no ones there...that's what it is, our left tones ususally tell us where it's coming from.  Same thing for listening to radio being broadcast on your telephone. Anyway...the 8.3 Chile earthquake was also out of sync from where they usually happen as was this Mexico quaking. So we figure one must of triggered the other. I can not properly see the world wide quakes in the USGS map...it's not operating correctly.I click the button to go there and zippo, it don' t move so right now I'm solely on my sentivitiy symptoms I pick up and they were something else yesterday morning...it was like my stomach was fire inside...an new symptom....and maybe because the quake to me was adnormal as to placement.

I am taking the time to read the end of the Zecharia Sitchin book...The End of Days before the Sept 23 blood moon eclipse. In the meantime I pick up something completely different from it..I take it that Niburu is an orbital planet that is also "manipulated" by the so callled "God" of creation and Enlil...home of the original annnunki beings in the bible. According to this the Prophet of 

Elijah left us an tablet of the what took him up to heaven, often referred to as his chariot...it actually was looking kind of like an helicopter. Anyway, so the story goes on these tablets being deciphered....they get angry at mankind, and they all decided to leave planet earth and let us fair for ourselves...so I'm in now this

time of their leaving us here. Along with it the tale of one lady named Adda-Guppi...and her role in living meagerly in the ruins left behind callling upon the Gods to return. She asked him to make her son ruler and to be his private guide on earth spiritually....in time there'sa reply of acceptence. I am telling you this becuase in teh legacy of Cardinal William Warham, before King Henry VIII ousted him for Thomas Wolsey.....that Warham family have been writing thier legacy...which last I read it ends up dealing with the name of Grippi to it. There was also an Roman soildier sounded much like this name I've been tracing. They have also in British history on line added this fella's father Robert as the local priest to where George Lawson of little usher resided and lived in the Parishof Washington...updated it to reveal that information...I don' tremember seeing it originally listed. I have been playing for some time now between Rome and it's soldiers and the days of Jesus in th emiddle east.It will later include martyred Christians after hisi death...and I bleive the Roman soildier sometimes said to have raped the Virgin Mary, ...may of lead the Holy family into England and France. I am beginning to think he was an part of the Essenes movement...they go to France after Jesus death because Mary Magdalena's parents have ties there through property they held there...the whole family ends up there. I see much like doing spiritual pathways conducted through God in the whole ordeal.I do wonder if this "Adda-Guppi" is part of it. Stitchin is telling this story from off of clay tablets they have found....anyway, I have about 75 pages and the book is finished. 

The Octoberfest at Mt. Angel is this weekend, I hope to get over to it, and hubby and grandson restack wood the next day...so it's going to be another busy weekend around here.  I am reading an tabaloid that Prince Henry and his long time girlfreind are back together and might have somethign special going on again, and we got an thing in our paper about an company of in England is offering us their shoes for sale. REasonable prices and look decently made.

The weather is clearing up for now also, but rain is to return early next week and we sure do need it. Maybe the light snow also up at Mt. Hood which means it's time to start getting cooler temperatures outside. By the way...they say there's no Niburu out there to be seen, though I guess it arrives in some kind of cloud perhaps, or "God" does and the planet stays off in the distance as it "crosses" in outter space. From it's crossing comes the Templar knight symbol...not just because of St. George only. Yahweh left us an little message though....

Deipered it says this....I have exalted one chosen out of the the people...I have found DAvid, my servant; With my holy oil have I anointed him...he shall call out to me: "Thou art my father, my God, the rock of my salvation!" and I as an Firstborn shall place him supreme of all the kings on earth. My compassion for him forever I will keep, my faithfulness I shall not betray ...;My convent with him will not be violated...what I have uttered I shall not change....I shall make his seed endure forever, his throne (endure) as thedays of Heaven.

It is said...according to St. Matthew...The book of the generations of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. I have peeked an bit into the end of this book and it says that he doesn't know the date of the last end of days...some have calculated it to be 2087 AD. Niburu is about the return of the God's and the annukki beings, not the end of the planet earth. UNtil then, perhaps it will be signs given to us of this coming. Sir Issac Newton calculated  and predicted the world would come to an end in 2060 AD, another 2090...but no dates earlier then those. for others of us though...we are not immoratls as of yet, and we"age" in the meantime to our deaths naturally. There is always an possibilty of an intent toward return to earth some day though by "Niburu" though...guess we will see what comes on Sept 23rd besides the Cern experiments to be started up again...and last I heard....they have no idea what they are doing exactly. I would not allow it myself. I'm sure mankind could lose his planet through lack of knowledge of people don' tknow what they are really doing. As Americans we regret now dropping those bombs in World War II even if we felt our survival was at stake at the time...it takes mankind to stop the warring.... to stop the wars you know. When someone said "Putin" was in Syria..my thoughts were likewise..is this the beginning of Magog and it's counterpart in the bible. Let's hope not. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:50 on 18th September 2015
Good Morning to all--i think our Shirley is stuck in tram lines againSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:35 on 19th September 2015

Tram lines scare me half to death, as I'm fearful of heights James...and it comes from my karma of being killed in an previous life by the Nazi's. It took me going through hypnotism to understand that. They took us out, half starved to death to begin with...lined us up, over an large ditch, an car came around the corner, out came an machine gun as they drove by we were rittled with bullkets, fell into the seep pit to die with some that were dead and some that werre not as of yet for mass grave burial by pushing dirt over us to somther to death if we werent' yet dead. Their evil was soul depth evil...and I do bleive I'm hear now because God grabbed me and took my soul back to what was before all this happened. I was in that life time finished ad ready to go into heaven with him before the Nazi's came along. I was Jewish back then. Having been an preacher prior. A large part of my weight problem this time around came from the hunger I've been through.

So I finally caught up with Donald Trump at this last debate...he sounds like he's going off the wacko board at times. Many people simply refuse to talk about these recent  political debates over here. I think he will be remembered for shocking the socks off of everyone.  He musters about half the thoughts of the people over here but in an radical way.  I've been very busy here lately and still am and I'd best get going, hubby is at flag retirement tonight with the Boy Scouts and tomarrow we go to the "Octoberfest" at Mt. Angel, and Sunday is helping my grandson earn some money for at event he wanted to go to also, so grandpa and him are moving an stack of wood to another area. I set up Holloween recently and finishing tweeking my craft room also. I picked up some swimming suits for the boys for over their Christmas Vacation...and have to look into sissy also. Once I get hers it should finish off preparations for them...I filled thier cookie jar the other day and told them next ones will come after Thanksgiving...in time for the Christmas Vacation. My neighbors have not been home all week, I wonder where they went to also. Time to move on as they say...talk to all later on. Have an good weekend. I get to make Thnkasgiving Dinner this year...daughter in-law is making Christmas Dinner out at their house. Wonder if we will have an snow by then....hope it's light if we do. For many if could make an nice holiday from not having lots of money to spend. Playing in the snow out front of your house with others coming by and getting in the action, hot Choclate and the ideal Holiday..... they show in the movies at times. Where everyone is happy and laughing and having fun.  I think I remember seeing that going on from time to time anyway...good evening.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 12:44 on 19th September 2015
Good Morning to allSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 04:33 on 20th September 2015

Good evening James....mmorning went quickly...early also. WE took our grandson to meet with the people that was taking him to the Moday Center...use to be called the Memeorial Colliseum. So they coulkd see thier "Hero" people dressed in costume. I guess they werew selling hero souvienrs also..but he said he didn't have enough money to buy some of them. After he left we ht th eroad and first picked up an new and bigger Scout shirt for thre grandson that had left. Then we went to thr "Octoberfest" in Mt. Angel...it was an pleasant day...sunny but not to hot....we looked all the booths over, but as usual what I bought came from thier Senior Citzen's Center because they support the Food Bank to the elderly in thier area with hot meals over winter. WE had some frresh corn...and bratwurst sasage on an rye bun, some apple struffle al'mode (ice cream)...hubby had an cinnamone roll instead.  Then we walked upo to the church, he was watching tose guys on long horns out front that they blow during Octoberfest usually and I was listening to the men's choir inside the church...we heard music out on the street also..cause I remember "Amazing Grace" being heard. We listenened some to their German Band and wached some little girls do an "Maypole" dance. We parked across from the church, where they had an kiddies fun area going on, with swings and rock climbing walls, slides of all kinds and horse rides... mazes and an host of things going on. In all it was an pleasant day. I have not been to the cemeatary in Mollala since I was the reunion president. Most everyone I knew back then has passed away now. WE coukldn;t find it at first...it's completely surrounded by 12 foot blackberry vines. They had built and three story mega aparentment house along side the church and went way back....along it's fence "wall" we entered the cemtary plot area. Two years after I was no longer President....someone had went in and vandilzed the area. Someone had come in and glued what was left of the stones back together again, and erected an new stone for our ancestor,,,William E. Larkins. It was simple...gave his birth and death and that he had come to Oregon from Illinois in 1847....with an picture of an wagon on the stone. You know I was told that is whom I was in one of my past lives. I wondered how I would take this "psychically"....I had no endearing feelings about it.  I get this feeling like even now...wrong place, wrong time with many things and people. They are well hidden, and there's now an mobile home of someone's out back.  Talk about beaten paths within int the pereimeter of the cemetary...I saw at least three of them. Blackberries are cut down though, and they planted ground cover in the area, as I said glued what they could back togehter again, placed an cemented in chain link fence around it. and the rest grows wild all around it, they did leave the remeants of thre old tractor there though. Just it's frame mostly. Whomever di dti usppose got further then I ever did. Mollala never really wanted me in " thier" territory. I don't think anything has changed much. I feel sorry for the church if theyv'e had the problems I have. Outside the chain link fence, there's trees one on side, trees on the other side and an clearing...and I've always feltthat was where thier first cabin they lived in after comeing to Oregon most likely was at...it would of faced not to far from an creek that flows through the area. Faces it. Use to be an small house there that I was told was owned by an carpenter one time...I didn't see it....but couldn't in ways also because of the growth. I have "visions" when out there of Racheal his wife washing clothes in the creek though. Kids running all over.  Where the mobile home is now, I use to see what were Native Americans camped along the creek, and back then there were patches of wile blackberries in the meadow area.  I have only known once of that little creek to flood in the winter. Such an long time ago. Anyway, came home an went to the craft store to start picking oiout materials to make Christmas Ornaments. Stockings....some are going to look like little leggingswith deer on them...and some are going to be bigger stakcings iwth Santa on them...thought I try to make some naural and others more up to date.Went by Kentucky Fried chicken and served hubby and I and our grandson had returned. so hubby ate and went and picked him up....we talked some about his day today...he's resting now, for tomarrow he stacks wood with Grandpa. We also stopped by my sister;s house on the way down, she's got her church friends coming over Tuesday to help her wash her flooring and apartment....she is hioping it will stop her land-lady from complaining. She has less furniture everytime I go over there;;;less of most everything. They have observed her for possibly moving her in an group home again, but she don't want to go. I can not say I blame her. She's use to her own style by now. Visitor's she doesnt' mind now and then either.  The center I guess is looking into an possible once an week housekeeper for her also. It's ran by the state and helps her with her expenses/problems. I guess I go for now...it is now 3 days from the "Blood Red Moon" lunar Eclipse.....and Summer is offically over...do I dare say "Thank God!"?  We are to start having rain tomarrow possibly, but just showers. We  have an long ways to go before our grass can ever recuperate and grow and fill in green again....let's hope it's soon though. Our trees that are not hanging with burned leaves are now turning yellow. Talk to you later on. Oh, I boguht an tea towel at the Senior's Citizen center, it says on on it.."Conversion Chart for Older Cookbooks"......3 smidgenns =1 pinch.... 4 pinches =A littlel bit...4 litte bits=5 right smart Dabs.....5 Right smart Dabs = 1 whole heap! No wonder grandma's Apple Pie always tasted better.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 04:36 on 20th September 2015

Not one of these words were mispelled until I hit the "Post" button...and look at them now. Leaves me somewhat depressed at the idiot I have to put up with.

Hope you can decipher the message.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:34 on 20th September 2015

Your posts are okay Shirley and no matter who, or what is interfering with them, we can always work out what you are saying so don't worry about it.

Wee r nott so fik thut wee caant wurc it oute!  lol

Hi to all POEsters...