Zennor

in the county of Cornwall

Rotherham Minster

Rotherham

in the county of South Yorkshire

St Nectan's Parish Church

Hartland

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:42 on 23rd September 2015

So you think Trump has a real chance Shirley?

Hi to all POEsters...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 14:32 on 23rd September 2015
Good Afternoon ------maybe if he changes his nameSmile
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 19:50 on 23rd September 2015
Ello all and a good evening to you , i'm sure. If Mr. Trump wins , we all lose...
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:05 on 23rd September 2015
Good Evening Smilenice to see you Richard
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:12 on 24th September 2015

Happy birthday James...Joe....Hank....Billly Bob....Mr. Prescott.....anything but DONALD...heh?...laughs*  When you get another year older what do you expect?New car and sexy women...huh...how about an budget rent a car maybe....next year.....make you keep going for another year!!! 

Ron, I don' t know and anything is possible these days.  I think he could stand to tame down an little...but then again...everyone's tired of being tamed down to the wants of others these days and isn't it suppose to be in the end days we all turn against each other and according to the book I've been reading..we only have 45 to 50 years left unless someone changes that one also. Just as soon as he tells us his secret from going to bakruptcy several years ago also to Billionaire these days, he may be more favorable to everyone reguardless of whom he bashes.  It's been an day of the Pope on the East coast, doing his Cannonizing to an Staint..Juniper of the 1700's.... while the Native Americans protest it and the Chinese on the West coast touring and talking to all the Govenors and big businesses over here. Art Belll's show last night could o fwent on an lot longer as they talked to an Weather Climate professor....it was wild, people half way wanted to attack him because of his profession alone....but everyone made it pretty clear we best get to doing something to change things in an better light Globbally on weather patterns. So here's my two cents worth of it...and last night he didn't think fracking was good for the earth either..he says it releases methane...which is an green house gas.  OK...some years ago they decided to clean off the equatorial area of their "Rain Forrest" by forestation eleminatation and placing in roads instead...that's when it first started...and had no tthe native people's noticed the change and started fighting them, we'd be in an real pickle right now...because that weather is down there is "self-making"....and it holds the pattern in to separate the Northern Hemishpere from the Southern Hemisphere. They alomst breached it back then and ended it for humanity on earth. It woudl of stopped the seasons as we know them, it would of changed the jet stream and it would of caused pure havoc as we know it.....just barely was it stopped in time.

They can stop thier lying to us as to not having chemtrails in the sky and it not maniputlating our weather as it is.  I walked outside this morning to see three large X's across the sky over my house dirfiting off toward the east...we now have real clouds appearing. But I doubt we get any rain from them...because they most the the time...usher the weather now to go from the south to the north....when it gets into Canada...it goes east and dips back down into the center of the country creating really lousy bad winters...in some casesinto southern states. ..if not it dumps tons of snow into New England...and we suffer fo rlack of an drought going on...weather patterns were meant to go from the west to the east primarily with only occasional changes.  Something people hardly mention is that we have now lost 90 per cent of our trees since 1790 across the USA....besides the 50per cent of the fish in the oceans since 1970. Our wildfires and disasters we do have, are cleaning people out of thier homes by the thousands this decade....and many are required to still make payments on the ground they own or the loans they took out where they lived....rather they have any livabilty to it or not.  Again, our trees help to stop winds from forming into tornadoes...they provide oxygen to the atmosphere, they provide misture to the ground, they help retain water, balance the wild animals in the world also.  But you need differnt varities, such as evergreens/shade and fruiting varities. Our landscaping doesn't feed us these days like it use to world wide. Europe was reknown for planting fruit tree producing trees along their roadways in ancient days...betcha they don' thave them now as to young trees recently re-planted to take off from the old ones dying off.  Natives Americans great food source other then animals was Oak trees/Chestnut/Walnuts....Maple trees for their syrup. All these things contributeto climate changes and higher debts from the lack of people not being able to sustain themselves without an job and wages.  The Native Americans have always been right about our military burning their trees and crops to subdue them and leave them to exist on what they make " walllpaper paste" off of...being flour.....Not to also demoralize them at the same time. They can't drink enough alcohol to make up for nutrient starvation. BTW...our newspaper says today thatthe bottles of 5 hour energy sold with cafeine in it...has now killed two teenagers.They are asking the food administration to limit the amount of the cafine in  kid's drinks and preparations to stop giving them lethal doses of "caffine" in thier diets.  I don' tthink we should be talking about climate change, I think we should slowly be returnign ot the planet "God" gave us to begin with...and think about off earth cities in space to handle over population and theyare also going to have to have an artificial enorioment so sustainablity.  Weare going to have to do it without the need for money...we are going to have to do it because there's getting no other way out to survive.  Time to stop talking and start doing...solar is one probablity they might help...but we need to look into them all and maybe have an few other options in line alsio.

This is what you get when you don' t have women around besides bedding them down...you don' t have the "nourishing" in the world they provide for mankind.  I would like to ask...what is it that they deem most inportant in life....a sustainabile planet...or the stocks going up way high.  If they would work on the first...the second would be where they want it also.  We will see how this winter goes for everyone..as its coming quickly.

Richard....we tend to lose no matter what because the good intentions...they are hardly seen  from beginning to end on anything fruiting correctly at times these days. Just like the trees... and always there's never enough money to do it right.

I go for now, I've been doing some craft projects this monring and buying spring bulbs for next spring also...so I am behind and dinner's coming up...talk later. 

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 17:16 on 24th September 2015

Hello to all Good Poe'sters....Hope this finds us all doing well and ready for Autumn

Ello Mr. Prescott ! 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 04:05 on 25th September 2015

I tried to come in earlier and lost my whole post in one blink.   My neighbors are finally returning, but they are saying they are going back in an day or so....so two back, two leaving. Moon is getting full and ready for it's blood moon "supermoon" phase coming up on Sept 28th. I started an Christmas Gift basket...my kind of little goodies I pass out. I have 3 family sized cans of Campbell's chicken noodle soup and some corn beef hash so far, I have an smalll ham I'll put in it also,some kind oif muffin mix/corn bread mix...and some jerky...and chocolate and dried fruit also. then bake some cookies last minute for Christmas an tuck them in also. It takes me an bit to find suitable baskets and containers at the  thrift stores for not to much money that look really nice. I walked this monring and walked tonight an bit also.  Last year I gave my sister all kinds of teas and fiber one bars, instead of cookies. She was happy about it all..lemon fiber bars and blueberry tea, ginger fiber bars and spicey tea, chocolate with and mild mint tea also. Then again an small assortment of decorated Christmas cookies....wiht earl Grey tea and an few medicinal teas also... So guess I get going for now and call it an night. Last year they sold the Fiber Bars in big boxes also....... Have an good evening. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:20 on 25th September 2015

Hi and good morning/afternoon to all you POEsters who look in, but don't comment, here in the forum, wonder why it's just so easy.

Have a nice day folks.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:07 on 26th September 2015
Good Morning on this fine day--enjoy??Cool
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 15:09 on 26th September 2015

Hi Rick, Shirley, Mike, James hope all is well.

Hi to all POEsters.