Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The Stocks.

Marsden

in the county of West Yorkshire

Trafalgar memorial, Clarence Pier, Southsea, Hampshire

Southsea

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:42 on 2nd March 2016

Hum, yes, it's an daily thing any more...I got the groceries today for the funeral wake this Friday for Dee Dee's dad's funeral...I got some chicken alfedo with veggies casserole..frozen, and some New York Style breadsticks...and some cookies for those want only coffee and maybe an cookie... I'll get it taken care of tomarrow or the next day more likely..have the plants situated now...check my clothes tomarrow and have the dental appt's over with today...not done on those yet. gets his braces out April 5th but found an cavity today on one of the teeth. Walked my two miles in between pouring down rain. So I'm moving along. Need to lose more weight though and keep going down but sentan message to my dotor that I'm holding high at 200 and low at 155....asked for some more testing tape also. Keep up the good work yiou say...hubby's mad at me, but not to bad, was having problems with add blocker app.. on my tablet..or I-pad...wouldn't move and get out of the way...so while hubby was in the bathroom going to the bathroom (taking an leak) I snapped his picture and left it on the I-pad so they could have an good look....they locked my camera...but it didn't work...I cancelled them out finally.  Donald Trump would be proud of my aggressiveness I just know. What else you suppose to do when they won't get off unless you buy thier product? They say we have our own freedom o fchoice... but I wonder at times. Read some in my book....Simon Peter and some of them did(James wrote the letter) an back turn on Saul..or Apsotle Paul...and they got into it and Paul left after speaking his mind. This is still over the rules of the Torah vs the new teachings of Jesus for the most part. Basically religous discrimination. Also "jews" vs the Gentiles...who has th eupper hand of the matter.....Kind of sad.  Peter's first judgement was sound and correct, but he got others to change it an bit...and here we go again with my thoughts on "Satan" coming spiriually through Apostle James to do his dirty work. Ifyou were "Satan" who would more then him want the apstoles fighting and mis-mistrustful fo each other and coming out with diving them as brothers...but "Satan".  Even though Paul was called by God for his missionary work and he says he is Jewish raised...well....I'll have to see where he went in the next chapter. Besides Jame's letter, the main culprit behind this separating these two is callled Judas Barabbas...supposedly this book is off real documented letters of this time....translated and set into easier reading as an story of the life of Paul....uch of it is set to what's said in the bible also about Paul.(Saul)....and they have an character called Titus also...you will see him in King Arthur legacies. That is the main problem though....the chosen ones and thier "Torah: rules vs the new understaniding of Jesus teachings. It probably was pretty easy for "Satan" to pick off Jesus life in his day also...though we are told by Jesus death "Satan" can not progress any further....but he still is hanging in there in evil ways even today.Most likley he will be permanently done for if he makes an play to bother "God" by way of his son...Jesus...that's how he will be confined for another 1,000 years if he's not already. So, take an bath and watch some of my show tonight and see what is going on in them...talk to you later on. Made the arrangments to go to the motel (with it's panoramic view) this weekend for the health equiptment and the pool/suana while there....as its suppose to rain all this weekend pretty much....can't walk in it.  Once again just an over nighter....someday I hope to have an real vacation!...Oh my Yes!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 16:01 on 2nd March 2016
Good Afternoon to all---Hows that Blonde ShirleyWink
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 22:00 on 2nd March 2016
Might be a dumb blonde James then what?
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 22:03 on 2nd March 2016

Dont mind that Ron ---as long as she can cookLaughing

You ok down there??

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 06:40 on 3rd March 2016

To rainy today to find out even if I did do 5 miles locally walking. It's wet out there tonight. I was going to mention something about the Golf course..last time I was there...there was an elderly Oriemtal  couple there along side the parking lot fence with an empty grocery bag and weed pickers harvesting dandilions.  Known to be the best for making an spring tonic or even eating when they are young and tender. I just paid $11,00 for an small bag of dandilion tea....at the organic grocery store here in town.  Blondes never go down the tube James...they just get told more blonde jokes.  Indonesia had an pretty good quake tonight in magnitude...no damage...to far away from it's main islands....but the 103 P-wave in pretty interesting....has places on it like chile/Alaska/Turkey...you can see itover in earthboppin.net in the eathquake talk forum there.  The P-wave is where the most triggered area comes into play off this earthquake to have one also....the ground motion is highest off this one that just happened in the earth. I'mgoing to have to go, my computer is buggin gme tonight and not behaving.  Tomarrow Imake the "wake" food for the funeral Friday...deliver it. I just made it with the walking before this rain front came in today. There for an while I thought I was going to have to put up wiht some loonies like I di dlast year that stopped my progress...but then again...I've got nurse "Yvonne" callling me now from California working for our Health insurance company whom just came out with an new diabetes monitoring service and help forum....she really started things off reading me the riot act on so high Glucose readings...and all the bad things I was doing to my health. She said she would be talking from time to time to my doctor also....and she's be callling me weekly. Hum....,about all I can say....HUM...dont know about how this will go as of yet.  I haven't gotten through my yearly exams as of yet...but she wanted to know if I was scheduled for them just the same. I think I will be glad to go to the motel this weekend and see if I can get soem excerise inside and enjoy it. So I guess I best get going for now...long day tomarrow. 

I'll keep my eye out for your blonde though James...yes, good cooks are definately hard to find these days. .ones that like cooking at all. Adios as they say....

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:17 on 3rd March 2016

I reckon you're trying to lull that James into a false sense of security Shirley...lol

Hi to all POEsters

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:27 on 3rd March 2016
Good Morning to all --you could be right there RonSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 06:35 on 4th March 2016

Hey, if James wants to be pleasantlky attacked by an blonde who are we to stop him...heh? Ron. I'm already seeing an tiger/bear/lion that "bonded" as clubs they found in an drug raid in an house in Georgia state...they took them and are keeping them together...the best of friends..they call them the "BTL" group.   to cut off to tight an harness on the bear as they never had changed it since he grew up apparently...but they look adorable being together...nudhe each other...lick and sit nicely with one another.,.,they say they are doing just fine an animal shelter took them in and are letting them resume living together as friends and companions. Maybe James would like an blonde and dark hairedcompanion so the three of them could be the best of friends also?

Well, pink trees are in blossom, so are the yellow whatever they are callled...at bulbs nto bloominhg are up..camilia's are reallly making an show right now...and some of the shade trees are showing green buds wanting to come out also, saw my first bee out walking yesterday...and first purple azeala blooming.  Dafoldil haven going out out there.

Got my food over to Linda...the wife of the fella that died...she had an house full also, they hade arrived about when I did and helped me hauled in  two plants iwth cards...three silver trays of brad sticks and five packages of Chicken Alfredo with veggies pasta, one container of cookies with fresh small apples and one of brownies and some pink lemonade mix and dishes and silverware to eat...told them I'd be back tomarrow for the wake. Haven't heard it Dee Dee made it in from Eugene, but she was saying she had to stop by her sister's house in Salem also. I was sovery tired tonight I fell asleep reading book and woke up abou tthree hours later.

Packed up pretty much for the overnighter this weekend, and aasked Randy to keep an eye on our house, like we we his when they are off and gone. My son stopped by, so told him to keep an eye on it also, as th epolice were going by then...probably looking for our neighbor whose an policman locally... and pick up the mail if we haven't before we leave.  Walked 3 miles today, but two of them came with the enoouragement of hubby walking with me. Not to much going on and everything is ready to go tomarrow now. Even made an big kettle of beefy type "paelo" soup to eat later on with Texas toast, so only have to microwave that to eat it. Not really on my diet schedule like I should be but not off real badly either. Just I ran out of room to lay out my entire life on a piece of paper today...with time to everything I've been doing as well. I'm wearing subdued lavendar/blue and grey clothing tomarrow...slacks and top and sweater..off white coat.. Probably won't stay there to long either. Suppose to be raining also. Another week has gone by so as to say. So talk to you all later on and have an good weekend, I'll head over to the Golf course for walking when I get back probably..if weather permits...see if James' blonde is anywhere to be seen and report back. Until then there's an Lion, and Bear, and an Tiger he might want to get to know.  I don't  know about the yellow brick road in the land of Oz though.... Winks*

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 06:45 on 4th March 2016

This posting is really an mess isnt' it...I'll just get my little magic wand and everything will be fixed so you can all read it like it should of posted correctly. Off course whomever does this to me may have to go "poof" in the process.....OK...maybe the way they work over my postings...it will be "Piff"...instead of Poof!...hehehe. And take this you scoundrel...****@!!!!.... Bam!.....   Looks like an green blob now.... Off to the Emerald city to see the wizzard...you ugly green blob of plasma. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 14:12 on 4th March 2016
Good Afternoon   all ok??Smile