Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Landslide Babbacombe

Babbacombe

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:04 on 15th May 2016

Interesting post again Shirley, keep them coming dear friend.

Does your hubby ever fold the clothes that you have dried the night before? If so does he fold them like you want them, or do you have to re-fold them 'your way'?

No matter how I peg washing on the line, or fold it after it's dry, in my case it's always wrong for Anna who re-folds everything so I now say why bother and throw it in a heap, which is wrong also because she says it will crease! Doh, women eh? lol

Hi to all POEsters and nice to see you back safe and sound James.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:50 on 16th May 2016
Morning/afternoon to all POEsters, hope you are all well?
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:06 on 16th May 2016
Someone wipped out the fourth post I just made...so I'm leaving for today and hope they have the same thing done to them constantly also. Talk to you later when these stupid imbicles grow up.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 06:15 on 17th May 2016

I don't know how anybody could do that Shirley, assuming you have anti-virus? They would need access to your PC so have you given permission for anybody to share your password/login? Either way, hang on in there. It must be infuriating to have posts continually wiped, but there will be a reason, or explanation for it.

Hi to all POEsters

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 22:21 on 17th May 2016

Well, I know my computer guy at Office depoe has it, and Bill Gates...but I have to get the security renewed on it here pretty soon also. I was in an world of pain yesterday...so wasn't ready to put up with much...if you understand. I canbe an real bitch at times.  I use to call them "indideous little snipes" also. I know all kinds of people probably could getinto my computer...Micheal fixes them, DIL helps me with mine also. Bottom line is don' t bother something that belongs to another without asking permisssion first. Today uis primary voting day in Oregon...so I imagine they are up to all kinds of mayhem to thwart the voting most likely.

Nice day so I went out and finished taking off the flower debris after it's done blooming, I now have an whole huge trash bin to pick up before they come tomarrow morning. Dee Dee came over yesterday and we went out to breakfast/lunch and I picked out an Garden Omelet...it was all I could do to eat it was so huge...filled with cheese and mushrooms and onions and tiny green peppers and topped with fresh diced tomato...it was huge!  She couldn't eat  all hers either an chicken fried steak with gravy on it. We also had two pieces of toast with our meals also. One more week of "Dancing with the Stars" and it's over for another season..or later this year maybe.

I was trying to telll you yesterday that I bought my magazine callled "Victoria" and this month's issue besides Victoria Canada, which I've been to for the World's Expo one year.....they did an feature article on Burgandy, France where George Planagent went to help the Cluny monks learn wine making to help save thier churches across Eurpoe. So that was interesting ot me also. Last time when I was on skinny lady was that trip to Canada...well, acutally we've been there twice now. ..anyway I wore an size 8 in clothing.  I'm five sizes bigger right now...but working at it. I did an short walk this morning...far from what I was doing though. Nice day, and bit breezy...but better then many windy days. I guess I go for now...when I'm in pain, I tend to want to nap also. Get off my feet, doctotr told me to go to an swimming pool and excerise and take the weight  off my sore leg for right now.

Will talk to later on..have an good day! 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 01:24 on 18th May 2016

The news just came on, it said that Hackers are at work taking the passwords to home appliances making them not work.  This is the kind of crap that will indeed get Donald Trump voted in, and along with the excuse to find these people and beat the ever loving crap out of them when caught....and ciivil rioting to boot.  I told you I noticed electrical anomalities last couple of days. Worser then that the electro-magnectic pulsing they are doiing...affects most heart patients and the elderly in particularly. So beware thsi is going on right now over here...it could be world-wide by now also. Don Hollister is an heart pateint who went into emerrgecy to have an heart implant of some kind put into his heart as he's only breathing in about 20 percent compacity...this he had done yesterday in California also. I take this hacking has been taking place the last day or two. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:28 on 18th May 2016

"Long distance information, give me hack from Tennessee" ...a play on words Shirley from the 1963 song by Chuck Berry titled Memphis Tennessee! lol

But, is this really happening, how would they get a password for the television for example, or am I misunderstanding? I'm interested to hear more Shirley.

Hi to all POEsters

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 16:58 on 18th May 2016

Charles saw it happen last night he says....Bernie Sanders was getting more votes then Hillary...and he said the voting machines blinked with an reset...and she sudden came back on winning.....Bernie Sanders took Oregon yesterday....must of been those wiccans....they did an prayer circle for Sanders an day or so ago. Ted Wheeler won for being Portland's mayor and doesnt' have to go the next step...in the meantime, they didn't get my voting card changed so I was listed an indepentent and ended up I didn't voter last night....no one on this ticket had any competitors, but I'll still vote in the main ballots sent out in November for Presidentt...everyone but two postions on the independent voting last night was running unopposed...so there was nothing to vote primarily and those places where you did...wasn't really an important office.  People are saying the HIllary is hiding her real campaign funds also. But I can tell you right now, those die hard guys, called Srah Palin an whore on th enet, and they don't like women as they've callled Hillary an Lesbian before also....so goes figures. I wasn' t really surprised given the choice they chose Bernie Sanders.  Now that th eelections are over with let's hope we are zapped any more...so I can get better healthwise. After the local news last night, on came the national news which claim an "distraction" of some kind took over an train "electronically"....and it failed to take an bend on the tracks pushed into going 106 MPH and went offteh tracks....it's being  investigated also....where exactly it was at, I didn't see. Charles lives in Kansas by the way, not Oregon. I'm still having computer problems this morning, so will go for now. Talk to you later on. I think JohnL...might be right....someone on an national level is harrassing women. he tells me all the time to be careful..they are targeting fairly educated women...to make hem look incompetent in general....and pain harassing them "electronically" to where they commit sucide to get rid of intense pain being fed into them.  Times are very evil and sick minded over here right now. Don didn't get hsi heart implant, they decided to send hm home to die as it wouldn' thelp his situation apparently...so the doctors decided.  It's an matter of time now for his massive heart attack we ar etold..he'll go quickly....just another "murder" done leaglly by way of the doctors.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:51 on 19th May 2016

I met that I hoped we could get the getting zapped stopped. I just posted to Don, he says he don' t mind going, he's 81 years old and in many ways disgruntled with the world as it is now.  I would like to see him stop his talking about earthquakes and tell us the things in his life he enjoyed though....I think that would be an better legacy for going on to the master....and heaven...to remeber him by.

I planted today..and did so in the nick of time in ways, cause it's raining now....Sweet potato vines, zuchinni squash, spaghetti squash, bought an already planted green pepper to go with the tomato plant I bought...one had peppers on the vine and the other one is now blooming to make tomatoes...Heh, this is May 18th today. Plus I added an cucumber..and several other types of tomatoes...such as the small yellow pear tomaotes.....everything I need to resume my diet. I could be to late to find the red onions, but I can buy them in bulk later this fall if need be. I might go back and add some small pumpkins also. But for the most part the yardwork is caught up. It's been trimmed down, added to, planted and ferilized....watered.

We went to my oldest grandson's last concert for this year tonight also. Last year this time we were about even height.....this year he towers over me. Freshman in high school likes to drive his granpa's newer truck. Has his permit now. My hubby taught me to drive also. It was an old 1952 chevy,his first car...black and yellow on the outside and red on the inside. Somebody hit him one year and they gave him 25 dollars more then he paid for it to begin with. But it use to lock gears on me, when he was teaching me how to drive....and my sister use to laugh her head off in the back seat...one day he told her to walk home....which wasn' t far. But I can do something she can't do these days...drive an stick shift tranmission...because he taught me how to do that. Before we left the high school tonight they gave us an classic car fundraiser invitation... when they go back in Sept at the school.. I see my son has fixed the window in his daughter's car also.

WEll, I should head for bed, as it's that time....but may stay up and read this new walking book I just bought the other day...besides different work outs in it, it has an problem solving section also. So will talk tomarrow. I should have plenty of time because it's suppose to be rainy tomarrow and showery for an few days after that.  My blood glucose is slowly raising (about 100 points higher then 3 weeks ago)...its over the safety zone now...in part because I can't walk and it's raining when I try to walk..if I can walk even at that with the muscle strain problem.. Dieting alone isn' t doing much for me right now. Have an good evening.  Talk tomarrow.

quote | editPosted at 03:05 on 20th May 2016

This is most interesting....I was giving you an astrologer's opinion of Donald Trump....and lost the whole post...your complete web site went blank on me....he feels if he should win the Presidency he would probably be better off if he didn't according to what his chart work says in Astrology....so he should look at what's coming now for him in 2017 to make the best of "rough seas" as they call them. This all starts after August of this year. He was born June 14, 1946.

I am thinking of going into Yoga self training...and excerises for stopping any kind of chronic pain myself...that''s coming up for me. I expect things to change because I'm losing my docotor after July 1st of this year and can only hope that I can tap into another that is better for me over all. 

I asked my hubby about all this election bit and he's got the opinion of pretty much why those who are opposed to Hillary Clinton feel the way they do...they say she's an crook...but there are many men out there ..that don' t like women as anything but "secretaties" and bed partners to menfolk as it is. He felt we already lost the best canidate also...the one from Ohio...he said, at least he's proven he can run an business and do it correctly....without going bankrupt.

Been pouring down rain today...got some pumpkins and spinach to add to the garden tomarrow. I gotta stop the working on other things and get back to working on my health here soon. I bought me some Protein powder today to gain muscle back again...,.expensive stuff at $47 an can. ..... So I go for now and talk later on.