Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The Crab Pub near Shanklin - March 2009

Shanklin

in the county of Isle of Wight

St Katherines Chapel, Lydiate.

Lydiate

in the county of Merseyside

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:23 on 12th April 2016

And maybe collecting us in the new truck?

Hi to all POEsters, hope your day has been good.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 00:08 on 13th April 2016

Hum, don' t see my last posting...and just got back from office depoe also. Something is "up" OK...Bopp in earthboppin.net just bugged out until the end of this summer...kind of leaves everyone hanging in there...what do we do now?  I wonder if he thinks there's really going to be an big earthquake along the PNW or what....I will miss reading their threads though..... I betcha most of them are in Facebook, if I knew how to access them there. 

I wrote an nice long posting this morning to here also...because there were several things I thought you all should know in this book coming out stating Scotland is really Jerusalem...which despite his math work, I much doubt it..and most likely some kind of control design over all...but tthey were liking the Hadrians Wall in England to the city wall around Jerusalem.  I was explaing my perspective on the matter for you all as to why I thought what I did. That is when my computer went out. I could not access getting in here. I am not sure if I'm getting the help I need today either. I have the "Giusto" family hanging on me again...nieghbors down the street I felt last year he may of been tapping into my medical records idenity. I was todl they are an big family and own considerable around here...but it's all up for sale as one of the died recently. It's supposedly thier son named "Cole" that was ahuled off recently to the hospital as an diabetic...something is wrong concerning them. Can't quite put my finger on it.

I was taken off Firefox this morning as browser to access your web site...so I'm on an different one right now that the computer guy just installed for me....but there no reason why the other one isn't or shouldn't be working.  I do wonder if someone is setting up an computer they want me to pay for maybe? I do not have the money for that right now since buying the truck. I will go fo rnow...hope more people come in here also, or I'm going to be quite lonesome in the days ahead with earthboppin.net out and gone. Talk to you later.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 00:12 on 13th April 2016
Ok, you did get my previous post this morning....we were talking about that last night as the entire sw of Washington State 911 service went down,  all land line phones...but from what no one knew..... talk later guys....got to run as they say.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:39 on 13th April 2016

A frightening thought Shirley what some will get upto, to meet their own ends, or try to change the way 'normal' people operate eh?

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 08:37 on 13th April 2016
Good Morning on this very misty morning.--have a nice day.Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 20:34 on 14th April 2016

Ah ha..admit it, you two want to participate in the 4 person Glendoveer Golf course trounament...they have going I think it was April 24th...my son did that after having Gold lessons there one summer...out of 100 kids Ron, they ranked number 3 and four of them all.... in their score.

WE are indeed having an bit of an problem today...first of all...I hope Price William is being well watched if he's still in India...21 people were just killed in an bridge colapse...and now this Japan 6 pointer quake...the epicenter was near high rise builkdings...the 7 story one collapsed but still wating more news on that...I suspected someone was playing around the other night with "Dancing with the Stars" because of the bad cable transmissions...and then the news came in that night said the entire SW part of Washington lost their 911 emergency land line phones.  then my computer was messed up...I'm having someone feed me bogus messages/incorrect information...that are not true...good thing I talk to them by other means at times.  I just not watched an coast to coast video of an man walkign through an wall also and back out in the buidling...I think it is also some kind of maniputlation by possibly
aleins" or an Government somewhere...or the mmilitary..or teorrists...someone. I think they are doing electro magnectic pulsing and time warps also. The Emp's as they call them are low dose pulses of radiation.Here at the house this morning...I'm diabetes endangered at the moment...with diareaha...this stuff is not compatible with the disease and the medications appparently. But I attribute it also to my heart problems also. Yes, someone is really really being "Nasty" out there...besides endangering the world at the same time. I have to go and pick up my grandaughter here soon for an dentist appointment also.WE had an swirling like hurricane cloud for mation come inland last night...lots of rain here today....maybe thudnerstorms this afternoon...hope while not driving.  I finished book 2 last night...talked to Judy on the phone about this summer also and getting up to talk to her. They put my sister...supposedly...on insulin shots yesterday...she's looking pretty rough though..we went and saw her last night for an brief moment. Charles and I are talkign about his wife "Mary" as she's been having problems and he claims they put her on mentformin 20 years ago...but what her problems are...is not listed in the possible side affects of the medication...like the ones I'm expereinceing because I think I'm to high dosed right now. Her kidney problems are probably due to something else....what I'm not sure of at the moment, will have to look the subject up. But for now I must get going...muvh to do here soon...talk to you later on. The tournament at the Golf course would be interesting to watch....it's not big league stuff exactly...but they come out here to our Golf courses and the players generally have an wonderful time at the Golfing...where they can relax and not have the heavy competiton going on at the hugh dollar competitions on the televised courses....can truly enjoy themselves..

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 20:43 on 14th April 2016

As far as collecting you guys...the wheel chair lift is coming out this weekend...then I get to play with making the back of it more camper like and I'd reallly like to make it very savy looking also. If he wants to "rough it" he's welcome to do it in an tent beside the truck...winks*  I'm thinking white and gray carpeting maybe...plush bed if possible...and some place to place an vase of flowers and fresh fruit...my luxeries I generally take with us when we even so much as rent an room often times.  I proposed that one time for outside Art Bell's town in Parhump, Nevada....fenced in  brightly...Saltan tents with flames and palms around the swimming pool, dancing girls,and an star  sky observatory for entertainment..and all ages.. Everyone has thier own electronics these days....but figs and dates to munch on...no...what can I say? Talk to you later on....

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:47 on 15th April 2016

Thanks for the invitation Shirley but umm, err, I have my hair to think about! lol

That aside you sure do feel some 'things' going on don't you?

Hi to all POEsters...

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 21:31 on 15th April 2016

Yes, do I ever this morning Ron......firstly I got medical confirmation today on my thyroid...and it's the first medical report I've ever gotten saying that I'm an possible psychic...but for simpliet reasons my testing came out high on it. Which means that it's under active...but he sent an not that it has improved since my last testing...and I never had an testing before now that I am aware of having.  It si also infuenced by the pitutary glad...or as other people call it"your third eye" in tution and supposedly medically the last place your soul heads for after you have died....with your soul and/or spirit. it does though confirm and computer generated astrology report I had done back when I was about 14 years old, that told me I was so intutive that I can ussually know what an person is going to say before they say it. Little good that does for me, other they they get ittirated when I interupt them sponutaneously at times...knowing what they are thinking. Now you see my workings with Berkland and with earthquakes. Japan had another 7.2 quake today....in about the same area....and I asked if it was HARRP generated or Geomagnectic storming yesterday.

Gues what besides concerns of the area...I got told to read an article coming out of Reading, UK on atmospheric electricity coupling between earthquake regions and Ionosphere...listed in earthboppin.net by Polydactyl of N. Bay posting.  I wondered if someone had hit the area with lasers. She tells me that there are 3 nucular plants in the area and two volcanoes. Last one in 1792 erupted killed thousands of people...and it's suppose to be dormaint..but is it now? I know now how they generate them to blow...they throw lasers up to the ionshphere....focus them with

electricity in concentrated form and  send it back down in an vein of energy....it heats up underground when it hits and melts the subsurface in melting rock,,, and sliding..an causes earthquakes an volcanoes....esp on fautl lines and sensitive volacanoes... But it could of been Geo-storming this time also from what Sheila showed us....they both sent some interesting graph work recenly and put it on -line over there.  We can shut down the lasers, we can't the earth generated Geomanitic storming. 

Ok, buying the truck....today I get the loan payments and data...in my name...but it will be ayutomatically taken out of our bank account every month.  See I told you I had an better credit score then does my hubby....and because of that...they dropped an point lower in intrest charges using me as the loan receiver. By golly, the title better come out in both our names...or he can go get his own loan...though I hope it's paid off super fast also.

Yesterday was an dental appointment...today is another one here soon.  I'm also talking to Charles on line about mentaformin and high blood glucose readings and side effects with Mary's problems..his wife also.  At any rate I found out to possibly cure my problem at the same time without having to take more meds. AS to the thyroidhe said it was looking better then the last time....but its most likely why I struggle with losing weight also. If I went on the medications it would be for the rest of my life...and would it stop my "intuitive abilty" is the question andnow I know I am correct about being cousins to Jesus...and the "aleins" saying he has an physcial defect theyare trying to cure globbally off all his past discentdents/family...myself in his case I think its what he knew when he talked about people "knowing" in the bible.....he meant they had ESP...besides himself most likely.  I can't eleaborateto much more on today, but I also found the skin patches for diabetics for my sister...and have to get that information to her...they are patches that can be ahered to anywhere on the body, they have about 100 small eyelash sized needles full of insulin...they are painless to attach, and the needles are loaded with insulin that

releases according to when your blood glucose goes up...they are the size of an penny...and the technology comes out of the University of North Carolina ...they eliminate the need for giveing yourself insluin shots daily and   procedure they say is painless. They are expecting it to revolutionize daibetes in the days ahead. I must go..will get back to you later on...am trying to watch and monitor the earthquake situation also...e feel sorry for thosefolks over in Japan right now and scared as to the nuke plants..... if they affect them.  WE expect the death toll to rise significantly...there were something like thousands caught near the epicenter of these quakes.Talk later....

Have an good day everyone...count your blessings and say an prayer. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:05 on 16th April 2016

Wow, a lot happening for you Shirley but three nuclear plants and two volcanoes in Reading, UK? If there is I can't think where they are and we live about 30 miles away from Reading. Have to think about that a bit more.

Hi to all POEsters...