Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Pembroke Castle

Pembroke

in the county of Pembrokeshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:51 on 15th February 2017

Hi Shirley and as usual a host of brilliant posts that show the world 'what it's like' to be in America today. You sure have your share of troubles, but somehow you manage to smile through them all, with positive posts so well done.

I am still teaching grandchildren to drive, another one passed recently, another will shortly and then there was two! It's great fun to have them at the start, wondering if they will ever get their feet, hands and brain in the right place at the right time, but like us all, they learn!

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are and nice to see some new names/faces here in the forum. Welcome dear friends to the very best England website on the net bar none....POE.....as in www.PicturesOfEngland.com

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 22:15 on 15th February 2017

Good to see you Ron, yep we got two of the kids into cars and driver licesnse with insurnace, so they can have summer jobs...one of them had one last year and it was an hassle trying to get them to work and back at times. Ialso like the idea that if there's an emergency they can go for help...last time there was... they parked an incoming rescue helticoper close to my kid's house which surprised them to no end, was drinking thier morning coffee, looking out the pictre window o ftheir house... in comes this big helicopter and lands rigth in front of them. Picked up an neighbor in the gurney and flew off to an Portland downtown hospital....some 40 miles away.

Have you heard about the tv series "Alaskan Bush People"...it's an popular series over here, an family homesteading in Alaska...apprently in trouble with the law, because the Govt. says they bilked them out of $27,000 in taxes when they were living in other states...probably over winter. So the judge gave them 30 days community service work and fined them  $12,000.  He had been having dizzy spells also...which according to my book is an problem of innerear inbalances caused by lack of muscle....they claim so it tinnnitus.  It can be easy as an lousing pillow needs thrown away maybe.  I hope  Discovery Channel picked them up another year though...they left off in trying to build thier own windmill for electricity...which they need for hooking up an computer for outside communications...plus one son was getting  into building his 24 by 24 foot cabin, and another had self-made and log splitter for lumber needs, yet another one was building an cold weather storage area for hanging their meat they caught so the animals could't ransack thier house trying to get to food.  They are modern day suvivalist and have many good ideas...hope they do another year at it. I'm enjoying this cause it shows in ways an "family life" that only us older people could understand these days...not electronic hook up to the kids constantly. I have no idea how they will pay this fine either.  Maybe they can get some help?

Yes, I don' t live an exciting life to much over here do I...thanks why I like my Victoria magazines and French magazines and use to like "Sunset Magazine when they were doing thier "sister" cities around the world. Such as Monterey, Mexicao and Monterey, California...I like the magazines when they show us through these towns and villages and give us an bit about their history as well in pictures. WE always see the tourist attractions, but not the small twons and villiages that played an part in hisotry of long ago.. I think people like seeing the towns where thier family "roots' lived at one time.  

Myself, I'm into "elevators" with JOhnL in earthboppin....he was good enough to the get an snap shot of the oldelevator at the Biltmore Hotel in Maryland...and some history on it. It's an beautiful clear glass stained area/door in both levels of the hotel....I first saw on tv in an series talking about magnificient buildings. Of course I don' tneed one this big or expenisve...but told JOhn, I thought mine woould look nice with an retangle box, with lifting cahiars, with an small glass window on the western top side and one glass door with lock on the ground level and oneup top where my hall way closet use to be that locks also...I considering shower doors, because they are made with tempered glass. WE will see how this goes as I have to get rid of our old camper to put one in.  But this leg problem bothers me, and hubby has an artificial knee and an shoulder problem...and it would be nice to have for hauling in groceries, and luggage...and perhaps with enough room for an wheel chair or for moving furniture up and down the stairs.  We  certantly anre't getting any younger. Besides someday I may need outside help and I could offer board an room... and this would be an nice private kind of entry also. It would be at the end of my current upstairs bedrooms. But I think something for two people at a time, and something sturdy but simply made. You know my great aunt in her time as grand worthy matron of the eastern star....got her long gown during an event stuck in an elevator going to the uppper floor in California...hurt her arm before they could get her loose.  An elevator would eliminate that problem. We see what comes next summer, I took out an loan reacently to cover much of the cost.

We went out to breakfast with our neighbors and I asked her if they had any plans for this summer and she said the only event they have going so far is the annual motorcycle week down in Southern Oregon...they are an set of doctors riding very expenisive fancy motocycles...looking wild and rough in their" leathers" going down the highwayand camping along the way. My brother in-law would of liked these people, as one time they drove an week near the Wallowa Mt.s...which was an favorite of his.  Randy has an trunk on his cycle..built for two riders...all luxury and they also can tote an matching small trailer on the back of the cycle. Unit is candy apple red with an huge eagle bird starts in the front and flows back acroaa the cycle. He also bought them matching kyaks last year so they could probably haul them on the trailer also. What a way to go on vacation!

Bought me another new book...Dan Brown in "inferno"...I guess it's already been made into an movie. It's an thick book ro read also. Guess I best get going for now....Yes, I keep hoping someone will come in an talk to us here.  

My I-pad loaded with an nightly small game puzzle was interesing last night...two sets of hands with highly decorated fingernails. Awesome to look at. I bought me another ring for my finger and go tsuch an good deal, as all the jewerly is 65 per cent off right now, hubby picked me up an necklace from Zales also. I have to lose some weight before the ring slides completely on my finger...it can fit now, but I'd struggle trying to get it off and one most likely....yellow Gold band with an top swirl in white gold with embedded tiny diamonds...it's an daily service ring...not an cocktail type ring but it's sparkly and I like it. Not to much money...so I don' t worry about wearing it daily either. Crime is getting really so bad any more.  I guess I go for now....glad to hear from you Ron!!!.. Talk later.... 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 02:38 on 17th February 2017

Been an long day...hubby wasn't feeling very well yesterday, he came back home this moring and has slept most the day except for one big bowl of chicken noodle soup. I just called my grandson, who missed a day of school sick also recently. He says like everyone else... you sleep an lot with this ailment. So I went downstiars and cleaned up  the jaccuzi room for  an men's mineral salts bath formula to try out. Awake he's been very shaky for the most part and like he doesn't hear any thing I say to him, just walks off the other way having had  his say in things...like dinner. he said he didn't want it right now, so I told him I'd make it an leave it on the burner or the refrigerator and he could get him an bowl and microwave it when he got hungry. Kind of an long day of not much going on, kitty perched himself above me on the sofa and slept so solidly he rolled over and fell off the back of it, he always climbs back up the back of the sofa with the biggest green eyes you ever seen...Holy Moses what just happened? Generally never hurt because he's on top of so many blankets. See what happens when you get really truly "comfy" these days.  Tonight they announced that they had gotten their building for homeless veterans to live in...they are walking around almost stunned at the thought of having an place of their own also. So many of them have such health issues to fight is what makes them homeless to begin with...not just older men, but younger men also from using the warfare chemicals.

I guess I go for now. Raining....I mean really raining...1.57 inches today,another dark gray dismall day but clearing out in about two more days to sunshine. Have an good day everyone!  Tomarrow is my 51 wedding anniversary, probably go out to dinner but it's not looking to promising for being anything to spectacular. Be nice if everyone was healed up ....and feeling pain free though. Kind of like an much needed rainbow in the sky.  

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:13 on 17th February 2017

Hope hubby and grandson are feeling a little better soon Shirley; tell them the power of POE is with them! lol

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 08:28 on 19th February 2017

they are, grandson has classes nigths at school where they have mock court trials....he did one of those th eother night...he came in tonight and gave me his usualy "grandm hug" and love you grandma message, he went with grandpa tonight to retire some old flags...but they didn't stay to long, either because it was raining or they didn't have many to do perhaps. Yes, since Thrusday when he came home...he slept from abou 10;30 am through the nightwith an bloe of chicken soup....and the next morning got up and went to work, came home and ate dinner and went to bed....today he was late fetting up and took an bi tof an nap, but he says he's feeling much better. They are into "shipping" seson at work, he's the inventory controller this time fo the year, he says they've shipped out some 22 or 24 trucks ithe 5,000 or plus trees on them already. He's getting my nieghbors trees this coming week he hopes for thier yard across the street from us...some pink cherry trees. I've been up nights reading this Dan Brown book also, so I've been sleeping during thr days some also. I had him take me up to Tollgate Inn Resturant, and one built after my mother's Barlow family...as well as his sister Karen...but an different line. We had soup and salad, cause I'm still dieting...and doing it the hard way....and got an piece of cake going out the door called and "Sunrise cake"....my heavens...I was in heaven I think...it was an large piece of layers of strawberry and lemon in an white cake, with white frosting and coconut.  I mean to telll you with an cup of hot coffee and French Vanilla Coffee mate...just what an rainiy afternoon needed with an good book and crackling fire.

I am an bit disgrutled at the moment, was watching "Tiny Nation Home" and on there appears an black gal, very nice looking with two small boys, looked like it was one after the other....and they built her an "tiny home" off the grid.  If she were an blonde, she'd looked like my brother's "ex" wife. But as I watched this home they built her, I realized it was the lay out of my "craft room" dowstairs, up graded. Though hers was also for accomodating the two small boys.She has her meditation area, as I have mine, and hers made into an desk or an bed to sleep on, and folded up for doing excerises and mediations....her living room had an small couch, with pillows on the floor, mine has an fold down college sofa/bed, with tables to one side of it, and dresser on the other, and she had an smalltable with an counter that held applicances....I have another table that holds an griddle, and electric deep fry pan with an top, and slower cooker.  Above this is my oriental statue of an  Indian woman, where she had the oriental theme in her room.  Was this just co-incidence? Dee Dee has about as blonde hair and white skin as you can get. I have an rocker, she had an chair nextr to her sofa. My table is an card table to eat off of.  She was off grid, so am I....we use bottled water to drink, and propane heaters on top the dresser to look like an fireplace. REt  though is by electric cord or battery operaed...such as the LED lights. But anyway....this black thing in our family comes from Benjamin Franklin;s daughter whom married Richard Blache...often spelled simply "Black"....and there's Shirley TEmple Black the child movie starr also. I'm pretty sure Richard was helping to finiance the Rev. War at one time...people didn't seem to like him in history to much either. His given career was starting up Insurance Companies, which were something new at the time..Btu anyway....thought about thsi all as I was watching this "Tiny home" unfold before my eyes. All of what looked like this woman's in-law's also looked like Dee Dee's.... except they had an brown tinge to their skin coloring. So it goes to say, another Lord Aflred Tennyson poem?...where he says in it and I took an black woman unto me. Seemed out of context to me.

I will tell you more about this Brown book later, but have to go to bed for now...was reading some more on it tonight also. Quite a bit about world population and the consquences of it. WE have 8 Billion people and still growing and our planet can only sustain 4 Billion comfortably. He said..things have go to "give" here pretty soon, we are using up the planet's resources to fast to keep this many people livable. He says that the "CAtholic's" are no help, that Bill and Melinda Gates spent milions on birth control pills for the Africans, and the church came in to tell them they were going to hell for using birth control...so the africans didn' t use the birth control...in the meantime they starve also because of lack of food. But anyway, more revelations from thsi book later on. Have an good evening everyone.

Heavy rain supposedly tomrarrow...rivers are already flooded, esp the Tualtin river west side of Portland, lots of farm ground under water right now, roads closed.  Sounds more like winter in Oregon. Usually short lived problems. 1970 was the last year of much flooding in Oregon in general.. Hope it goes away soon.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 08:36 on 19th February 2017
I have no idea why all the mispellls in the post above....hope you can read it.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 22:46 on 20th February 2017

Congradulate me....I'm now under 200 pounds.... for the first time in 27 years...and still dieting. 3 more pounds and I will have lost 70 pounds...most of it here in POE.... over couple some years...on my own. But I must say the Paleo diet has worked wonders for me in my life and taught me how I really need to eat...better food...less of it...and not giving up no matter what.  Maybe another 20 pounds and from there on, I'm in holding stage. The last time I lost 90 pounds was in 1977 with Weight Watcher's..... but as I aged, I was having problems there losing it...this seems to be working this time around.  It's a good diet also. It's also world wide...but so is the Paleo diet.

My book...Inferno, by Dan Brown....Fact...All artwork, literature, science, and historical references in this novel are real......"The Consortium" is a private organization with offices in seven countries. It's name has been changed for consideration of security and privacy. 

(note: what this organization does... is to the highest bidder, it brings the world to their feet so they can change it to what agenda they wish to persue...using all public media and resources on the planet. It is sought out by high ranking CEO's, military and Government leaders world-wide...scientist's... the Vatican.. though probably has it's own organization by now, and various other high ranking organizations also).  

The book story...Robert Landgon wakes up in an Hospital  missing three days, with an head wound...and an assisin trying to kill him, he slowly regains his memeory with the help of an woman docotor and they go on the run from the assasin coming to the hospital to finsih off killing him.  They are barely one step ahead of her and one step ahead of the police and "the consortium"...as they unravel what this is all about.  My guess at this minute is they are in some way the attention of an mad scientist type that thinks we need world annilation from over poopulation before it destroys our planet and we all end up dying...for lack of  usuable resourses in life.

I mean to tell you I have expereinced many of the things they are dealing with in this book....as this is an mind controlling...kind of organzation also. They have the abilty to implant thoughts and directives into an person's body.

Many of us pyschics think that many of the deaths occuring these days are body's taken over by someone else.

Accidents particularly/black outs/murders....and mayhem in general.   

quote | editPosted at 10:21 on 22nd February 2017

Hum, had to figure out how to get in here. ....Ok...some history, though I was told your all probably tired of hearing it, but you have to find the days of yore interesting and how we arrived to what we got today.  Tonight was this years final season of "Treasure of Oak Island"...they will be back next Tuesday with the new season. What they established tonight was most likley there is an sunken Spanish Gallon in the filled in swamp area, they got down in the money pit to dragging up metal and various objects, one said to been an enclosure on most trunks of the period..and several coins dated to support what they are finding.  Some lady from way back when showed up with some stuff her relatives found, one an gold cross that the lady historian said should of been encrusted with emeralds...cross in about 22 to 24 KT Gold...anyone knowing of something of this missing over in England?.....they did considerable abou tthe British soldiers stationed in the area also. Some of this fit nicely into what I know abou tthem also. Particualry one JOshua Davis. An "tory" when the war broke (REV WAR)....he mustered out of New York wiht the British, my thought is they knew Oak Island had mysteries to be preserved. It appears that is where they went. What ahppened to him, not sure, some of them were rreported killed for trying to dig up treasure...they rest they don't really mention, I think they probably settled in the area or like many went west in Canada.  So who is Joshua Davis...I think he was the husband of Eliza Ann Berry Davis...or an brother maybe. Census shows her in 1790 with two young girls. Her Berry legacy is known in that of Rev.James Keith of Virginia....for an very short time he was  preacher in Williamsburg, VA...and has an distinguished pedigree.,,,and with him I think was the McAdow/Mcadoo family..of later REv. Samuel McAddo....though "Scottish" I think this family might of been andEurpoean dynasty of the "Anjou" family...just add "MC" for the  Scottish lineage. . Now let's move forward in time....the first people where our family settled in Illinois....in thier area, was an fortified station or house to protect the people from local Indian attacks. On the Govt map, sown to me in Illinoise... I found the name of the owner to been Davis. But that is all I found out about them in the area. Next tidbit I received was  Was Eliza Ann shown up at the church where William E. Larkins was an elder. He did not stay in the area, and so it goes not much has been said about him.  He went to Oregon in 1847. So it is, I piece an story on what I find. This man an wife were quakersand changed to "Baptist" said Methodist also. Quakers did not take oaths, so many Government records would not particulary show up.  His oldest son, Jeremiah Larkins would marry an Elzabeth Davis. She would die in childbirth and he remarried. Keturah Haley Larkins who would help his raise his family...they later moved near the Pony Express Trail that ran through central Nebraska near the state line and they would farm and possibly sell things to Wagon trains going to Oregon. It is said that Jereimiah and his dad owned an "Dray line" business in Ilinois. That would be like an early trucking business. One took supplies to market..such as meat/wheat/corn and others. Their house out in this area was recently lifted up and taken into town and re-built by an doctor, it is now an huge three winged two story house....with an porch across the whole front of it.  Now what do you suppose the Davis family were doing in such an remote area? Only settlement house there at the beginning. I wonder...since this son o fhis in Kentucky said he was born there...named Joshua...i fmaybe perhaps our British soldier travelled south to meet his wife and make an home for her. They appear to been moving north with the McAdoo family back then, setting up churches...and he dies up near the northern part of the state having come from North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky into Illinois. This was at this time very Native American Territory, with only an few settlements up near the Canadian border. When I went back in person, I also found the area had some Indian Mounds also. Quakers and the Indians were good friends, one was peaceful and bought thier land and the other tended to protect them because they did so. That inculdes Pochontas sister' family "Nickie"...she married an man named NIcolas..near Jamestown..moved into Virgina and then Kentucky. So now iwth this show much of what I know about the older Joshua Davis seemes filled in as to the truth of what I've had all along and suspected. I am not saying that the Joshua DAvis born in Illinois might not be an grandson generation at this time though. It just made me feel better seeing thier British encampment and the coins they found in it also...relics like buttons. Your talking like1769 or an few years later.  The Berry family...married Nancy Hanks sister...and she married Abraham Lincoln lineage who became President.  The Lincoln family lived in Richard Berry's cabin when he was growing up in Kentucky.. before moving to Springfield, Illinois. Now, I need to find them in England/SCotland or maybe Ireland perhaps. I would guess they also were Masonic Lodge members over there as well as over here. So I believe I can just about document this family as an group. According to th eLatter Day Saints church, and the cemetary where near they lived  owned by the Rev. Edward Chenoweth...since destroyed now, ancestors went back may years ago and got the data off Elizabeth Davis' tombstone, I find her in an later census as under the household of John DAvis, who raised his brothers and sisters, after Indians killed his father and mother...Rev. Samuel DAvis and Ann Boyd, only siad sone of the REv, Samuel Davis/DAvies and wife that founded Princeton University up north in Jew Jersey.  Ths John Davis ran an Grist MIll in Virginia...but I do not think he is her husband.  He seems to show up with another wife named differently. He may of know, o rhis son, William E. Larkins in the war of 1812 though. William E. Larkins helped to build Ft. Meigs and its still standng.... an testament to that... as he left and three days later it was attacked by Indians, but held out. He has an uncle named Major Robert Lucus, that married an Sarah Larkin as his second wife also. Sarah would be an great aunt to William E. Larkins. In Oregon, it is said that hepaid his father "James" his 1812 military pension...because the James I found was an widow...living next door to my hubby's family in Kentucky. and I believe h was the James Larkins killed in the BAttle of Hightower., the last battle fought between the Cherokee and frontier folks in TEnneessee/North Carolina....it is listed in Govenor John Sevier's personal journal for his militia men that served him. Mary MCAdoo would later marry Benjamin F. Clark, whom I can' t not find, though John Larkin in Illinios would post an bond for an land grant for her..near by the area that William E. Larkins lived while back there.  Benjamin F. Clark Jr. went on to prison for killing an relative also. ..then into Oklahoma.  I seem to know more about this son then the father. They appear to be kin of George Rogers Clark out of Virgina. The father's data (scant data) is in the Comp of American Genealogy Book series. So, my work on this started in 1978...with one name....William E. Larkins....39 years ago. It appear his dad "James" had died before his mother gave birth to him. So I am thinking that most likley he was raised by Jame's brothe rJohn Larkin in Tennessee or his grandather..Rev. Samel McAdoo raised him in his early years. He probably was considered on his own in 1810, and joined the 1812 war not far afterwards. He may of had an uncle Thomas Larkin, married Eizabeth Hill...was one of the "Three Bishops of Methodism", whom served thier Pennsyvania Circuit.  So, this goes back to the later said  son of Cardinal William Warham of England days....ousted by King Henry VIII for Thomas Wolsely. He asked Mr. Percy to look over his son's upbringing back then, just in case they murdered him. As it washis brother in-law was St. Leger" whom was running Ireland fo rseveral years for Queen Elizabeth I.  This son probably came over with one of the Percy family..or John Smith perhaps. The Forrester/Percy people have asked me to join their historical family group. Now you know why I was over there in England doing geneaology work also....as well as FRance...and all the way back to Jesus time....an "first " cousin through the Percy family and King Authur's "Perceival" son of Lohgrine legend of the "Knight Swan"..as that's the first" Larkin" I can find to history .  Larkin/Warham were long time associated in many areas.... as were the Lawson/Plantegent family. I know much more to state all this so far also. But it's lengthy enough for now.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 07:36 on 23rd February 2017

Sorry that was so long, but someday someone might be over there... looking for  these people, cause there's been an lot of maniputalation going on through the years....by others. Take the Langhorne family into that also, I would assume why they closed up thier genealogy records. For some reason they plopped this business of the Donner Party into the mix of lies also. I have the original article by their daughter.  I also checked the area out and in the terms of the Native Americans also. The little girl said that they had to drink hot water from the hides, they were starving to death in the blizzard.  This is normal for Native Americans to do over winter...they leave the gelatin in the hides and then freeze them on the outside of the tipi...this animal gelatin (pure protein) over winter when boiled with water is life sustaining if you have no food.. But while the army Colornel stayed with the Murphy family...his Native Americans would go out and not return for about three days. No doubt they also knew about processing the inter bark of trees for an fiber and food also, besides the Lake being near by, they found berries along it that would stun the fish to where all they would had to do was pick them up off the hole they made..the berries didn' t kill them but rather stunned them for some time. That was probably done also as they hunted hiberanting animals holes also. Unless you know the waysof the Native Americans, you would never know why they did the things they did. Things never fot bad until they killed thier horses or dogs. But even then, they had the meat from them. The actual Donner Party converted to cannabilism before Spring came, eating their own dead. Our group never did that. But they were separated on the other side of the Lake also...as they knew an already built cabin in the area also. I have this touch of this story for my relatives up here which is really so absurb and lie...they too over winter lived amoung the Mollala Indians on thier land claim deed....they would go back over to Warm Springs after Spring arrived. My ancestors lived close to the edge of hills, you start climbing them as you leave teh town..... where they still have yearly deer path trails. But this area is not one that has snow all winter...the Willamette valley is flat ground. ...as I was told by an Native American...never winter over in teh Mountains...go further down them to make camp...and for the most part, make it an lodge out of wood...wiht huge center fire pit. In these lodges they would attach planks for beds along the side of the lodge and around th efire pit they cooked, but also they made crafts for next year, like boots and mocasins and clothing. They would make fishing lures also. AS they knew there was more help to survive in an group. Warriors might leave, but the children and old folks stayed in the lodge together, with ususally one end of it an food storage room also....with dried herbs and berries, fruits and jerky..squash/onions/potato/corn and beans/nut flours and nuts also. Tree sap syrup also.... Indian Tree Bark "coffee"  So unless you know these things and many people do not...hwo something is said may not be the whole story. Oregon has left an trail of people saying it was like an "Paradise" back then in hunting and living in general.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:22 on 24th February 2017

Hi there...Ok..is Dutchess Kate pregnant or not with her third child...I've seen no, yes and maybe. 

WE had a bit of hail today, and an rainbow, and when I went to the store the other day I saw daffodils with swollen tops ready to bloom...Spring is here...maybe not completely yet, but this is an sign of Spring has arrived to me. It means I also have all kinds of bulbs in the garage to plant also.

I was cold tonight..and had been washing clothes today...hubby came in and threw an entire dryer load of towels across me, warm, clean smelling...I was in heaven...I just laid there and soaked it in.  I use to like that as an kid also. 

Here in an bit I'm going out to read the Dan Brown book until about mid nigth when they change my little picture puzzle to build for the day.  

The Alaskan Bush people got their windmill...an metal one...all set up and running. It looks very modern now, and they ended the show by turning lights on outside close to their  house to see what's out there roaming around in the first snow they had received.  With the electricity they can now maybe get an computer to reach others on line for emergency help if they need it,,,and have outside contact with other people..  That has got to be an comforting thought to them. Even the closet town is miles away by boat, providing nothing freezes up to get the boat there.

So, I go for now..as much to do by this weekend also. Have an good weekend over there on the" other side of the pond" and enjoy yourselves. I always think of Ron with the POE guys in an PUb some where enjoying themselveson an bustry cold day....in comfort...and an good brew. Talk later on..