Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Stain Glass Window.

Barrow in Furness

in the county of Cumbria

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:22 on 18th April 2017

Well, quite day around here for Easter...but greatly needed it in some ways also..stayed on my diet fairly well...so  now it's on to Mother's Day next I guess. Rain finally came in so my feet can get an reprive in the pain I guess.. I looked up this Blue Light Spectrum for JOhnL...and did I ever find out all kinds of things on it. It is an low grade of Electrical Frequency radiation...to combat it you have to drink plenty of water to wash it through your body when they put it out to us, generally in Weather Modification and in our electronic devices.  Since it's an blue frequency it's not easily detected both outside and in the backgrounds of our electronics either. Blue ligtht breaks down our Melatoin levels and interfers with our sleeping. ... LED lighting....it is probably the most important non-native EMF radiation exposure your exposed to on an daily basis. It's not good for you...go back to the old standard light bulbs we use to have, they are much safer to use. 

Prince Harry was on TV tonight about his life...we have lots in common but in different ways...he's not the only one that could of come close to an nervous breakdown with his mother's death, I will soetime have to tell you the significance of the Topaz ring they gave Lady Diana before she died, it kind of tells me they had set her up then to trouble of some kind....but you know when your the one holding the family together...time doesn't give you an chance for such things as calm...you keep going, no matter what. I am glad he had an supportive brother...I can't really say I had anyone during my choas going on.  I rely an lot of my "God" so as to say to bring me through the worse of times. 

"DAncing with the Stars" comes on tonight but I'm still in recovery mode from the last three days of WEather MOdification going on around here...for the most part the worse was over in the other side of WEst POrtland, but heavy rain came to some places today......so need to go  and relax an bit...Have an good evening everyone! 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:14 on 21st April 2017

Hello...had to take some time off for the weather coming trough my parts, kept me up full of anxiety last night butno direct bad storm cells over my house...just this wild case of dizziness has settled in since then and I am,walking around the house holding on to everything to  make it th bathroom and back.  SEnt hubby out for dinner tonight also. I burnt my lnch today but was so hungry I mixed it in with some BBQ beans and ate ti anyway.That's really getting in an bad sort of  way and then some. 

My grandson goes with 24 other members of his band in school and they are going to San FRancisco this weekendto be in an band competition or something of that nature...cincert maybe. It amazes me how much time it's taking them...as for us this is but only an 10 hour drive.  They are leaving Friday and will be back MOnday...I could make to Boston, Massachuestts in that amount of time. But so goes, hope they enjoy the trip and it's an safe one.

Other then the storms and rain, not to much going on. I wore out my I-pad cord and had to get another one.   That keeps me busy also. Watching lots of late night TV also. MOst the shows suck these days as I like to learn things in watching them..and not many of those. I doubt Iever do any forging, catching wicked tuna, struggling through the jungle Naked and afraid....those sort of things.  One of my classmates came back into town an bought two blocks of downtown to make like an mall sort of thing with businesses in it.  Dee Dee made it back down to Eugene from being up here over Easter.  Johnl and I are talking about computer programmed "holograms"...I was resting on teh sofa and opened my eyes and there stanign was the monster from the Disney Beauty and the BEast, only this one was like an live BRoadway show of it...real person and not antimated....I took one look and said calmly and directly to him.... "Go!"...and he dissapeared.  Thank God. I would think he was cloaked and in traveling time Hologram also. I've had this happen before with an nasty big spider. Scared to death it wen trunning across my dining room to dissapear also...then I knew. With these storms I'm also having electronic problems here in my house.  So I go for now and get back to what I was doing laying down and resting. Have an good evening.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:44 on 23rd April 2017

Please go to solarham.com and look at the last two days graph work on KP indexs....an jet stream off the solar storms missd the earth recently and went off to the north side of it....but it camr very close to earth. My grandson got off to his trip to San FRancisco with power outtages there, New York and other various places across the USA yesterday...many of us with electronics were having difficulty with them running right also. Jack coles puts out earthquake predictions according to low wave length anomalites...so he's pretty good at this...he's saying an 6.9 quake in San FRancisco before May 2 or 3rd. I pray my grandson stays safe....he comes home safely.

We took my grandaughter out to dinner to night for her birthday...Old Spaghetti Factory, I think I stayed fairly well on my diet....chicken parmagane on top spaghetti, salad, breads and small dish ice cream. Gave her some money and an real cute card and small sized personal birthday cake with three huge  fresh strawberris on top drizzled with icing.

I am tired now, as I woke up early this morning and was up half the night.  So have an good evening everyone.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:45 on 23rd April 2017

Seems strange to say it came close eh Shirley? It was apparently about a million miles from earth, but yes a clsoe call it seems!

Hope you are well Shirley, haven't had time to read your posts above yet, but will soon. Take care dear friend

Hi to all POEsters...

quote | editPosted at 10:30 on 25th April 2017

That's OK Ron, som of my posts get pretty morbid at times.  I had one of those nights....where I had all kinds of interference going on...around 7:30 pm, I lost Dancing with the Stars, one time the TV even went blank on me..I ddin't know what was going on but this has been reported pretty much all week here lately.. WE ask ourselves if we are getting pulsed or something ou tin space....and do rember we are on cable TV at my house...it ended tonight with mewalking aback int othe living room and my knee went out going past the TV set/chair and down I went.  I have thick white shag carpeting on top of other carpeting....but I still ended up with banged up knee and rug burn on my elbow.Of course hubby heard me fall, and I wasn' tin any mood to be nice...just asked him to leave me alone, while I struggled crawling across the floor ot an chair I could promp myself up with to stand..which wasn' t easy either.  I finally got my primary doctor appointment....she's giving half an hour to discuss everything like at least 8 differnt tests I nned done, but this book says if I can get rid of the Fiberalgia from fallling the foot pain...Plnatar Facsitis will also leave on it's onw and won' thave th burning sentation off and on every 24 hours.  After that maybe I can find out why I am fallling....and why the day after the Kamart [arkin glot fallling I became incontinet...and what they have to say on an T4 test on my thryroid, because my doctor that retired thinks I never was diabetic,,,only in to low an thyroid throwing toword that problem. I have not been on diabetes medications since last summer. Just the Paleo diet and over the counter suppliments. Thsi week finds me struggling to maintain my weigh tloss also...have no idea why. I am so close Ron to being able to stop the diet an stabalize...about 15 pounds more to go and hold it.

At any rate tonight seems to been an 6.9 quake in Chile....coming via our satelitte from outter space.  

I talked to my grandson tonight,,,he was on the bus near Springfield, Oregon headed back here...said they had no rain until they got to Oregon. Figures. I'll talk to him more when I can about his trip. I missed him and was so scared as Jack Coles had put out for an 6.9 quake somewhere on the west coast from the "signals" he's been picking up.  They left for San FRancsisco not knowing it was in an power outtage...which seemed to cover most the bigger citites also and we wonder whose "attacking us" these days. I was constantly checking earthquake reports nad weather news th eentire time he was gone and doing lightwork that the kids be protected.  But he was his usual ole self today....mmissed ou grandma...love ya...and it sounded good to me.

I'll have to wait tomarrow to see if the EPA comes out to check the cable box.  They dug up the street couple of days ago fo rth enew houses going in or else cause they know now there's something fishy going on here. I think;electrictro-magnetic Pulsing at times. JohnL had me look up the "Blue light spectrum"...di that ever lead to an eye opener for me. 

Our Blazers lost all four of thier play-off games....one after another. JohnL says they should get an better pick this next round for better players.

So am tired tonight, but the foot pain was kind of severe with all this other stuff going on tonight....it's just crazy around here any more.  Every year one of my nieghbors gets murdered by "something".... but we aren't quite sure what it is. Other day I was laying down resting an opened my eyes to an monster looking at me....the one in Disney's "BEauty and the BEast"....he wasn' t antiimated Ron...he looked like an real person in an Broadway Show,I very calmily said "Go" and he dissappeared....so I think an Hologram...but how they shoot it into my house?..TV maybe. That alone could scare the Willy' s out an person...I mean he had two tusk on each side of his mouth.  I really don' t need this kind of stuff going on...it's not funny either.  

The new cascino opend up in Ridgefield, Washington with 9 miles of traffic in an line on I-5 to get there....it has suppsedly an shopping mall inside it, several restruarants as well as the cascino. It showed lines of hundred's of people when they opened thier doors today...ok...maybe thousands...you couldn't see the end of the line.  

Ron..., my God..... wish I was well.  Shirley needs an healing miracle.

I close for now...go pop some more pain pills and see if I can sleep maybe.  

Good to hear from you...I feel rather very alone here in POE these days you know....what ever  happened to James Prescott anyway?...... Everyone in facebook maybe instead?

Before I leave you TV is right now for the pits so as to say...most the shows are out of season an won' tcome back in until this fall....so we get stuck with Naked and Afraid every Sunday night....so this last Saunday night they put an accomplsied marine with an single mother. H e was very professionaly quite and she never stopped talking. I think it was because she was hungry...she lost 27 pounds in 21 days. So like he makes her an shelter...and there by an creek not to far off, and he displays his temper because he couldn' tlight an fire, she helps him, and he resented it. She's not excatly the naked goddess of the jungle either....an bit fleshy but not real fat.  He's feeding her about two bites of food an day, she's finding turttles to eat. Little crabs. Anyway, he decides to desert her week or so out. Bythen they are fighting...he says he can't   take it any more with her...she finally says says in so many words, Go, get the hell out of here...well they let him leave. She builds two sides on the shelter and sits down to two days of tememdous lighting storms and rain.....the small stream they were by not to far away is now an raging river.  She can' t go to it for food either.  The river is up to her shelter, running past the front of it...she moves her fire pit next to her inside of it....she can hardly sleep...good thing she has the film crew there with her, but we don' t see them . So after 21 days...she made it through the ordeal and gets to go back home. .WE never see him again, but I wonder had she been an naked jungle goddess, if he'd stayed longer...... So much for Sunday night TV right now.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 21:41 on 27th April 2017

Good day, I'm gearing up to go shopping to get the things ofr my Paleo Soup.....as I've stopped losing wieght and am struggling to keep from gaining here lately.  The trainer is correct, anything you don't make yourself has carbohyrates in it....to many of them.

WE have an teenager here that came up missing....they found his car the other day up in Washington, State, with an body in it......he has been in his pictures looking very strange to me as an person....now I know why.....he looks exactly like King Richard III...one they made of him after finding his buried body. So I am wondering if he's the newest so called "Goldberg" time traveler these days. What's worse is he's looking an bit like my nieghbor kid, and drove an car very simliar in color and style....I wonder if the body was his dad whom they had an life celebration for an couple of weeks ago. Since we saw none in the funeral casket. this would of been his step-father that died. He is an strange kid to me....for instance his black car....since Mrs Riley was parking her car over across from where he lived, he took it to park his car over across from where we have to drive out to get out of our driveway...he left it there for an week, and every day I watched huge buses coming around the corner several times a day struggling to get around it an on my side of the street to get down the street. So I went up to ask where thier son was at, or if we could move the car back to the dead end of the street next ot their house. ..where it might be safer for all of us. She kind of (mother) puckered up her lips baby like not really wanting to talk about it....Kenny just more of less sadi, well, we will see if we can find an place for it..I asked them where he was at....they said he was living in Spokane, Washington......and when he did come dwn here he brought an older huge trailier house with him..Kenny jusr finsihed his backyard triple garage to take care off all the cars he's got and ATV's before he passed on supposedly.

Anyway.....in August...21st of this year there will be an eclipse that goes through our state on about the 49th paraelle area.....and when I was looking up information on King Richard III I see that his wife, Ann Neville died..during an eclipse in the 1400's era. Since the Goldbergs are killing off my nieghbors one every year, I hopethat Kenny was the only one they supposedly killed here recently...and will be for an good time to come. 

I am being told they may be doing this through an "blue light spectrum" laser of some kind....which would be invisible to the human eye. It is an eletro-magnectic frequency wave...or low radiation. Maybe why all the rain we are having, as it's about what it takes to dissolve the residual from it...... Same for an EMP strike.  I don' tunderstand why it's so important for them to body snatch people from the world today..... to implant people from the past.Even if it is but an time travel research experiment possibly.  I would guess it would represent an kind of body/spirit immortailty going on. At any rate they were attcking me again lst night and were my feet ever feeling on fire...and I was to tired to get up and put the gel pin patches on it. BTW....this group of of people that died back along with KIng Richard III are supposedly my hubby's long lost ancestors. I was wondering how they managed to do that one...but I found it last night....Ricahrd's DNA after they dug him up, throws an light on possible infidelity. And I find out that him and his wife were first cousins once removed through Ralph Neville...the "King maker" they callled him. So this summer should be real interesting. Hope no more of us have to die so they can play around with body snatching. Personally....... it sounds very sinister.  I also remember Edgar Cacye mentioned to watch the 49th paraelle area one time in one of his prophecies. I keep looking an see what I can find. My neighbor's son...whom was her son prior by previous marriage...Richard's wife was married and widowed also....has an lot of issues to work out in my estimation just watching what he's been doing so far....but of his own,  not through others possibly....esp KIng Richard.

quote | editPosted at 21:47 on 27th April 2017

Good day, I'm gearing up to go shopping to get the things ofr my Paleo Soup.....as I've stopped losing wieght and am struggling to keep from gaining here lately.  The trainer is correct, anything you don't make yourself has carbohyrates in it....to many of them.

WE have an teenager here that came up missing....they found his car the other day up in Washington, State, with an body in it......he has been in his pictures looking very strange to me as an person....now I know why.....he looks exactly like King Richard III...one they made of him after finding his buried body. So I am wondering if he's the newest so called "Goldberg" time traveler these days. What's worse is he's looking an bit like my nieghbor kid, and drove an car very simliar in color and style....I wonder if the body was his dad whom they had an life celebration for an couple of weeks ago. Since we saw none in the funeral casket. this would of been his step-father that died. He is an strange kid to me....for instance his black car....since Mrs Riley was parking her car over across from where he lived, he took it to park his car over across from where we have to drive out to get out of our driveway...he left it there for an week, and every day I watched huge buses coming around the corner several times a day struggling to get around it an on my side of the street to get down the street. So I went up to ask where thier son was at, or if we could move the car back to the dead end of the street next ot their house. ..where it might be safer for all of us. She kind of (mother) puckered up her lips baby like not really wanting to talk about it....Kenny just more of less sadi, well, we will see if we can find an place for it..I asked them where he was at....they said he was living in Spokane, Washington......and when he did come dwn here he brought an older huge trailier house with him..Kenny jusr finsihed his backyard triple garage to take care off all the cars he's got and ATV's before he passed on supposedly.

Anyway.....in August...21st of this year there will be an eclipse that goes through our state on about the 49th paraelle area.....and when I was looking up information on King Richard III I see that his wife, Ann Neville died..during an eclipse in the 1400's era. Since the Goldbergs are killing off my nieghbors one every year, I hopethat Kenny was the only one they supposedly killed here recently...and will be for an good time to come. 

I am being told they may be doing this through an "blue light spectrum" laser of some kind....which would be invisible to the human eye. It is an eletro-magnectic frequency wave...or low radiation. Maybe why all the rain we are having, as it's about what it takes to dissolve the residual from it...... Same for an EMP strike.  I don' tunderstand why it's so important for them to body snatch people from the world today..... to implant people from the past.Even if it is but an time travel research experiment possibly.  I would guess it would represent an kind of body/spirit immortailty going on. At any rate they were attcking me again lst night and were my feet ever feeling on fire...and I was to tired to get up and put the gel pin patches on it. BTW....this group of of people that died back along with KIng Richard III are supposedly my hubby's long lost ancestors. I was wondering how they managed to do that one...but I found it last night....Ricahrd's DNA after they dug him up, throws an light on possible infidelity. And I find out that him and his wife were first cousins once removed through Ralph Neville...the "King maker" they callled him. So this summer should be real interesting. Hope no more of us have to die so they can play around with body snatching. Personally....... it sounds very sinister.  I also remember Edgar Cacye mentioned to watch the 49th paraelle area one time in one of his prophecies. I keep looking an see what I can find. My neighbor's son...whom was her son prior by previous marriage...Richard's wife was married and widowed also....has an lot of issues to work out in my estimation just watching what he's been doing so far....but of his own,  not through others possibly....esp KIng Richard.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 08:04 on 2nd May 2017

I come in tonight having my computer gone through scanning and updated, as we had quite an night here.....there

was suppose to been an protest in downtown Portland....it never got 2 blocks before it was stopped dead in it tracks.The regualar citzens left. The Antarchists that showed up instead manged to get an couple of trash cans on fire before the riot police came.....they were arrested, 25 of them, they hand cuffed their backs, laid them down and blindfolded them as they assigned an cop to each person...and went through thier pockets..kept what they felt was necessary to persecurte them with and gave them back the rest of thier stuff, lifted them up, pulled off the blindfolds and set them in an line to be hauled off to jail. News camera crews reporting things were shown most the time an riot cop in their cameras also....obstructing their view. This all was done so fast and so neatly it was over pretty much in half an hour. Two big store windows were broken....they replaced them with wood and security guys. Everything was shut down in the city pretty much in the area.  They revoked the" right to march" protest within an hour. That was it. but came into an computer not running right, so it was completely scanned and restarted. I have mixed feelings about this all...as I'm use to an peaceful fun loving community...not this.

We got back from the ocast last night, rested most of today....we had an bit of sunshine while over there and it seemed like everyone showed up...as most of us are tired of the rain. Should be better by the end of this weekend also. Never enought time, so didn't get all the things I wanted to do done. After teh storms of this last winter, many places have had to renovent their motels....so things were looking better then ussual. We still had an cold wind blowing so we sat by our gas fireplace and looked out the patio doors...went for breakfast. Gained an couple of pounds, I'm trying to work off right now. I stayed up and read an book somewhat...hubby dropped off to sleep watching TV....but I was tucked in by 2 am and feeling cozy and comfortable. Since my grandaughter didn't come we each had our own queen sized bed....that made tings nice also. As my feet bother me, I have to sleep differently these days. Mostly with lighter bedding over them...or next to an pillow with the blanket over that where it doesn't touch my feet.

Anyway, most ot tonight reminded me of the old song..One Tin Soldier" in the 70's, and instead of the mountain people versus the vallley people...it was the riot police vs the antarchists....and I'm not sure who the Tin Soldier is in this case...that walks away. But anyway, time to call it an night and head for bed...so talk later on...have an good day tomarrow everyone.. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:47 on 4th May 2017

Good Day..well, pair number two glasses just showed up  misssing...must of been some cloaking being down around here..first this morring from last night and now just an couple hours ago. See how badly people don't want me to write about the family over in England. Yes, I heard, Charles is steppping down this fall. from his royal work he's been doing.. Anyway you guys got any idea how much it would cost me to replace these misssing glasses with prescription glsses when they com eup missing, you could say an small fortune. Gee, and God says "Thou shalt not steal"...so much for that one. 

We are suppose to have possible thunderstorms tonight...only place I see dark clouds at after 3 pm now is up toward Mt. Hood.  More likely they will occur on the east side of Mt. Hood possibly. My  nieghbor has been out there all day long working diligently to get her yard finished off. I've been stayin gon this Paleo diet very strongly today to break this cycle of up and down two pounds here lately. I had 3 huge fresh straberries, an small banana, and fresh orage sections this morning with coffee....and for lunch Paleo hamburger with cheese, and peach ice tea and yogurt...non-fat naturally...so now it's up to dinner...maybe progreso chx noodle soup.

Over in earthboppin.net I've been discussing with JohnL the Lawson family....and how the three  Plangent son's that were executed in England...Edward IV, George, and Richard have given away over here to the word of "electricuted" instead...starting with my hubby's father....perhaps I should of said Edmund instead of Edward...I think maybe Edward made an witchy "pack" with Melusina. I don' tthink she's an witch so much as the left over remenant of an "Aryan" Race, though Hitler days might of helped her along somewhat...wiht his "eleite" white race. Thsi is my hubby's group....and now you get teh answer to why Ihink ou rlineage is George Duke of Clarence. Fist off, he was traveling back and forth from FRance to England...none o fth eothers were to where they could of fathered an known woman...or his wife vice versa. Edmund wa only 14 when he was killed in battle with his father.  A bit young.. but I suppose possible. Here's the people associated with George mentioned in other records...the Oggle family...who Robert Lawson leaves to raise his children should they kill him, and teh St. Clares, whose much into it with Geroge in making wine fo rthe Cluny monks in FRance and also, Sir William Ross took supposedly the cross they crucified Jesus on to Scotland...and Geroge was ofthe area along with the Bergh family...known Lawson'slater on....this link I provided to Johnl over in earthboppin on King Edward IV and his family.....Calis si where they took "Sir John Lawson" to kill him....it's in FRance.  George was kinf o fflip flopping back and forth his loylaties in the War of Roses, not really wantin gto get involved also. Wahshington Parish, in History on line in England is now listing the Warham family as the parish Priest before Geroge came along....his name was Robert Warham. He is the grandfather of Cardinal William Warham and the kin to the in-law's name St. Leger.  Geroge also had the Jessup family and another on his side as well as the Oggle family. George ( his son) was one of the first to show up in Colonial America also. He worked for "Washington" back then as court recorder...and went on to be an messenger also. He married an "jane" but never went with her and his son's to Kentucky later on....probably due to old age. Hubby's family is the only one over here I can find named as George also. Over in England they were also assoicated with "Lews Parish" and after comin gover here changed thier names to "Lewesson"....then Lawson. The Latter Day saints church just started translating French documents into English and I find Geroge's family intertwined with some of that data also. Over all, he has an better chance of being the male ancestory.

I guess I go for now and keep watching the skies and hope they stay calmed down tonight. Talk to you all later on. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 00:02 on 5th May 2017

See what I mean when I say someone is discriminating against and no twanting me to write anything about these people that looks coherent.....I say to "God" give them back what they give me...no matter how clever they get inthrawting the real message here I have to say.. Sir William St. Clair was teh owner of Ross Chapel in Scotland....he is the highest TEmplar Knight ever recorded...George was also an Templar Knight..as was an John Larkin in the same area. I figure much of the stuff has been rewritten over many times, so it takes more then one opinion for me to make this statement. I can only find bits and pieces about the Aryan Cuture because it was an "pre-era" world civilization.

There is some notes in the bible about them, and concerning Jesus, Zoraster..sp?...left some on them, that they come directly from God at an time he walked earth with them....they say before the ice age started. Something also said by the Delaware Native Americans as translated by JOhn REad in cave drawings....that they came from the north...not the middle east.  That would of been the "steppes" in northern Russian.... general area.