Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Edgbaston

Edgbaston

in the county of West Midlands

We Will Remember Them

St Eval

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Happy Birthday Shirley - Queen of POE Posts

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:45 on 14th June 2016

It's Shirleys birthday today so from all of us at this end HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear friend.

Hope you have a great day and don't forget.....not too much cake! lol

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 09:47 on 14th June 2016

Happy Birthday Shirley, have a great one. And thank you for your kind support over the years.

Chris & Sarah

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 12:27 on 14th June 2016
Happy Birthday Shirley--have a good day and keep eyes open for the Zappers
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 07:49 on 3rd August 2016
I came back in to look things over and just noticed this thread...thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Kind of  like going outside and seeing all the pretty stars in the sky.....*    *....*......Smiles....*    *    * on an warm summer evening. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish this summer night..".peace and happiness"...good health.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:33 on 12th June 2017

I can't get into the off chat forum...Ron forgot to up date it and everyone else hasn't come in to use it either..so goes. I consider it closed now. Two days from now is my birthday so, guess I can chat here. I went to see the doctor and she showed me my mdeical records...I swear to God they are not mine, and some of the tests it lists, I've never had.  But...she took an urine test, and I have another "fasting" in an week or so test... and supposedly the health physical at the end of the month. Something snapped in my leg that's been bothering me for an year now...despite all the doctor's I've seen so far....and it felt like something "dislocated" went back into place. In short I'm not turning my foot "cub footed" when I try to walk and it's laying flat and I can walk better, but still have the feet problem...they have been "numb" now for most the week.  Went back on the Paleo diet and lost another 5 pounds last week. My pone service is out and trying to get that fixed....but I think it's the phone has an wierd problem, it shuts itself off if I hold it up to my ear to listen. So can' ttalk to anyone. Got to use my cell phone if I can keep it charged up. My hacker finally tried to kill me two weeks ago. I had somethign come into my house while I was sleeping on the sofa, and had I not had an sore tailbone, when it got down to there it woke me up...and I could feel something going down my left leg....when it got to my knee it put it in an locked cramp....and the veins in my lower leg were sticking out of my skin practically.  I started rubbing my leg virgourously thinking it was some kind of heart attack....and I didn' thave an circulation.....well, I was able to break the cramp and run for the asprin and potassium pills and kept rubbing it. So NOW I know why all my nieghbors that have died were in thier sleep and supposedly had heart attacks or were found "dead" in their beds. This is sinister enough that even if you had one of those "first alert" emergency butttons, I doubt you'd wake up fast enough to activiate it. My neighbors returned from vacation and it was nice to see them, the first week was his son by his first marriage graduated from college...the second week they went down to Coos Bay along the soutern Oregon coast and there she said they were in an small earthquake. WE just had the Portland Rose Parade here this weekend for this year...so many people though from Washington State I found it strange to think we have an Rose Parade in Oregon. The sister city association came over also, but not nearly as many Hispanic and South American people in it this year. Asian countries showed up though and looked really nice. So it goes now for next year I guess.Been working hard and set up my outside summer kitchen and patio last week, we started up- grading an few things here in the house also...needed it.  I saw hubby's younger siter yesterday and couldn' t hear an thing she was saying as my hearing device was on the fritz for me. But she' son an cane now...still with those wide bowed legs for some reason also....has gained weight also. They are driving an different vehicle also. Am black Dodge Ram pickup. So I asked her about everyone but then couldn't hear what she said cause she was talking to to low. Saw her older sister at Chrismtas time. Ithink they may of taken off for Arizona by now...winter "snow birds". That's about it so far, just keeping myself busy. I have no way to approach this thing of " false" medical records either. Donald Trumps birthday was today I think...he's an Gemini also. Reading lots about England in the news also. Best of luck on that situation over there and maybe get things straightened out here soon.

Please login to post to this thread...