Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Freddy,

Westminster

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Picture Approval

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

quote | editPosted at 14:42 on 15th July 2016

Not sure whether this is the right place, but read the rules and it looks as if I am right.

I uploaded a picture yesterday and am still awaiting for it to be approved, I also notice that no new pictures have gone up for a couple of days, is this normal procedure or does this only happen on the free accounts?

Thanks to all.

Edited by: Jack Livermore at:15th July 2016 15:26
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Tori
Tori
quotePosted at 14:14 on 16th July 2016
I was wondering the same Jack. I joined yesterday and submitted a picture, it still hasn't appeared anywhere. I was a little confused as uploads appear straight away on most other sites I use.

quote | editPosted at 14:22 on 16th July 2016
Thanks for the reply Tori, 2 newbies in a pickle!
Tori
Tori
quotePosted at 15:10 on 16th July 2016

Hi Jack, it would seem so, no doubt the photos will appear soon enough. Maybe there's no one around here on a weekend ?

quote | editPosted at 16:14 on 16th July 2016

Hi Tori  I hadn't thought of that, got so used to everything being open 24/7,  I did notice that  over 60 people have looked but only us talking!!

Edited by: Jack Livermore at:16th July 2016 16:15
Tori
Tori
quotePosted at 20:35 on 16th July 2016
Hi Jack, yes I've only just noticed that there is a view count on the forum threads, still finding my way around here, it's not the easiest of sites to navigate, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 21:09 on 16th July 2016
It is a very easy site to navigate  Tori your pics will appear soon --yes you will get used to it.Smile
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 11:09 on 17th July 2016

Hi Jack and Tori, a very warm welcome to the site, and thank you both for the pictures you have added.

Sincere apologies for the delay in the approval process these last few days. We usually get them approved the same day but it has been a particularly busy time for us. We'll try our best to stay on top of it.

Regarding the navigation - as James pointed out (thanks James) you will get used to it but your feedback is highly appreciated and helps us to improve things over time. Was it the navigation as a whole or a specific area of the site you had problems with? 

Thanks again both, and we hope you enjoy the Pictures of England site.

Chris & Sarah 

Tori
Tori
quotePosted at 11:34 on 17th July 2016

Hi Chris & Sarah

Thank you for the welcome to the site. I see my picture now, many thanks.

Regarding navigation, I would put it down to unfamiliar territory, I was also on my phone, now I've had the chance to have a look around and explore other areas of the site I am finding things much easier. My internet connection also has a tendency to be quite slow which always adds to my frustration.

May I also thank James for his input. 

quote | editPosted at 22:31 on 17th July 2016

Hi Chris & Sarah,

Thanks for the explanation regarding picture approval. As for navigation after signing in, along the top it says log in and the top green bit left hand side says log in, in the box underneath I found a log out section, just found it confusing, but like Tori I will get used to it.

Thanks for help