Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Village of Zeal Monachorum in Devon

Zeal Monachorum

in the county of Devon

Dudley Castle, Dudley, in the West Midlands

Dudley

in the county of West Midlands

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

England Tour for POE members: July 7-22-2010

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:09 on 14th August 2009
The latter would be fine Michael... phoarrh, if only!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 19:24 on 14th August 2009
WinkLaughing
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 01:00 on 15th August 2009
Jaw Dropping Emoticon
David Donnelly
David Donnelly
quotePosted at 16:49 on 15th August 2009
Oooh err missus !!
norajean
norajean
quotePosted at 01:14 on 16th August 2009
  On 14th August 2009 19:09, Ron Brind wrote:
The latter would be fine Michael... phoarrh, if only!

Ron, I'm picturing a very "Benny Hill" face right now...Shocked

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:14 on 16th August 2009

Okay members it's time to get this thread back on track! No more nonsense please (of which I also am guilty here - sorry Ceri).

Ceri, who has offered to put this tour together for the benefit of POE and POE members, is not unreasonably feeling a little bit fed up with the flippant response's that have hijacked this thread. Its happened before of course and I dare say it will happen again, thats the nature of the beast so to speak. So following is the original post, please only respond to it if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity that Ceri is prepared to oversee (any other response will be deleted). I feel sure you will understand members and apologies to Ceri on behalf of us all.

Plans are underway for a tour of England, a weekend of getting to know each other and a banquet honoring Chris & Sarah for all of their hard work.
Those of you who would be attending for the weekend only will be offered a 3 night package which will include accommodation, daily breakfast and the banquet.
Only hotels listed on POE will be used and POE will receive a percentage of total sales for the tour and weekend packages.
What I need to know is "how many" of you are really interested in doing this? 
Pricing and an itinerary will be available by the end of September.  For the tour, I offer payment plans.
Please do not respond to POE regarding this post.  Send your e-mails to me at uktours4u@gmail.com
Before I can plan effectively, I need to know how much interest there is.

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 06:57 on 9th September 2009
Cheri - I have had a good think about this and I am sorry that I will be unable to attend. I would have loved to meet everyone and that is why I have put alot of thought into it. I was going to e-mail but I thought if i put my answer here it would boost the thread again and maybe people who missed it initially will see it again. Sorry again everyone.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:33 on 9th September 2009
You're not alone Stephanie, it seems that despite the kind offer from Cheri to organize it all and the amount of interest in the forum etc that the economic climate has taken it's toll. I think that's understandable right now and hope that not only Cheri, but others will find ways to support POE - in fact Cheri has already hinted at this, so thinking caps on again members. How can we help POE survive? Donations, no matter how small are always welcome though!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:16 on 13th September 2009
Any other idea's POE members? Keep them easy please, but the donations would still help.
 Please login to post to this thread...